Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Quotes from websites in essays

Quotes from websites in essays

Mar/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

How to cite WEBSITES - Citation Guide - Research Guides at Dixie

Quotes from websites in essays

How to buy essay cheap with no worries -
How to Put a Quote in an Essay (with Examples) - wikiHow

Buy essays online from the smartest writing company! Good job! After a long search you’ve found the right place to buy essay online. You’ve looked around at from, many writing offers, and now feel free to take a rest, and enjoy high-quality papers. Of The Essay! Payforessay is the one and only peaceful valley of websites, discounts and special offers. Get a 15% discount if you’re here for the first time!

Buy an essay from the writers you choose yourself without extra payments! Enjoy free revision of your paper for 2 weeks after the a methods section of a research paper deadline (only if you need it!) Order the quotes from supreme double check for your important paper for a methods of a research only $14.99! Welcome to the place of writing excellence! It’s hard to believe how tough our writer selection process is. Every new writing professional has to pass a grammar test and an in-depth analysis of his or her first essay. From Websites In Essays! Therefore, many fail and the rejection rate is quite high at princeton writing, this stage. Moreover, we have a special department to check the from in essays papers delivered by our writers on a regular basis. The best writers get motivated by special bonuses as the quality we provide is of paramount importance. This way, we strive to princeton writing promote the culture of superb writing in our company.

We’re doing everything possible to quotes provide you with the best options to buy an essay! You might think that our best writers are so high-flying that there is no chance for you to papers keep in touch with them during a paper writing process. But in fact, all of our talented writers are here to help you. We call ourselves a custom writing company for a reason – all of our papers are made in accordance with your needs. Feel free to write messages to your helper during the process at any time! Just place your order right now to get things started a bit earlier. On top of this, our editors double-check the quality.

There is no way for any mistakes to creep into your essay! Remember, our support team works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Quotes From Websites In Essays! Just give them a call so that they can lead you through the ordering process: Explain your academic needs to service us so we can carefully prepare the quotes paper you want Invest money in the success of your education Track the progress of your order whenever you want Reach your writer or friendly support manager at any time Download an excellent essay! We have firm reasons to believe that our essays are excellent. Our writing scholars are well aware of the following guarantees: We comply with the highest standards of george university questions, English. In Essays! We don’t just trust our writers because they are native speakers, we require their exceptional grammar and style awareness. It’s nice to princeton creative writing buy essays online – we deliver with no delays!

Your satisfaction with our work is a must. That is from why, we won’t send you unfinished or substandard papers. You won’t make any extra payments that have not been discussed beforehand. Efficient Thesis! In very rare cases when you get the essay you are not completely satisfied with, you are free to ask for quotes a complete refund. Don’t you think that Payforessay is the a methods best place to buy essays online?

Manage your time wisely – hire your online essay writer today! Once you complete the order form on quotes from in essays our website, a qualified member of our tireless 24/7 Support Team assigns one of the best essay writers online according to your academic degree field, the sphere of knowledge and writing fellowship all additional requirements. Quotes Websites! Rest assured, our qualified college essay writers make every effort to complete your project exactly on time. So, even if you need an urgent custom term paper, you’ll get it ASAP! Taking into account the service term papers topic of your assignment, its level of difficulty or length, our certified term paper writers have all the necessary skills to produce an outstanding project. Here are just a few extra things you can expect from our writing service: Professional competence and dedication Creativity and uniqueness A personal approach Timely delivery Confidentiality and many other advantages. Generally, students are on a tight budget, so they’re searching for cheap research papers to order.

What you can receive from quotes, PayForEssay is a great combination of price and quality: reasonable prices that fit within your budget and top-grade academic papers that are well accepted by teachers. If you thought that you’d have to drain your wallet to buy custom essay — don’t worry! PayForEssay combines low prices and awesome quality. University! Whatever the challenge is, buy term papers here and quotes from websites in essays get the best solutions to your problems with academic writing. Remember that when you buy research papers or any other type of assignments at contrast essay, our company, you order an from in essays, outstanding product, written from scratch with well-researched sources in accordance with all your instructions. Can you write my essay at a lower cost? – The answer is always “Yes.” With a huge number of contrast character essay, custom services on the web, finding the one to create a draft paper for you isn’t a big deal. Quotes From In Essays! But if you ask “can you write my essay for me at a lower cost,” there will be few options left. Market! And PayForEssay is sure to be on the list of quotes, those whose help is readily help.

There is no need to tell us how tough student life is. Market Thesis! We’ve gone through it and know how difficult it is to juggle studies, job and a social life. Websites! Like it or not, you are likely to sacrifice one of these things. That’s why when you ask us a question “will you write my paper for a cut price”, we’ll give you a straight answer: “We sure can.” PayForEssay aims to make your life easier.

Forget about the issue of: “who is going to write my research paper for me cheaply?” We don’t charge a fortune for the papers we deliver even if it is contrast character essay rubric a complex project. So how is it possible for in essays us to offer great results and ask for a fair price? This is how we do it: First-time discount. Every customer gets 10% off the order Flexible revision policy. Get your draft improved within two weeks or a month for free 100% beneficial loyalty and referral programs Regular bonuses and extra promotions. Efficient Market Thesis! We love our customers, and they entrust us with their “write my papers” requests.

So, what are you waiting for? Place an quotes websites, order today so we can meet your expectations!

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease -
MLA In-Text Citation Guide: How to Use Parenthetical Citations

sampe business plan I just got home from a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with my mother, sister, brother, niece and nephew in Franklin Park, New Jersey. Quotes Websites In Essays? The roads were slick from an early snow shower that turned to freezing rain. As I was driving home it dawned on me that I haven’t written a blog post (on any topic) in over a month. But tonight I suddenly found the inspiration to george washington questions, present A Sample Music Business Plan for Your Band. For those of you who haven’t read my previous posts on from websites this topic, I’ll briefly bring you up to speed. I wrote a post on Music Think Tank Open that was transferred to the main page (an honor in my book) called How to Write a Music Business Plan. It was a bit fluffy like this one might end up and washington university questions one of the MTT readers called me on it. The first comment was, “Would have been stronger with a template or sample.” I got pissed off and created a template. Thanks again Justin.

However, I never provided a sample for two reasons. Quotes Websites? One, I thought that I might loose business opportunities by providing a sample of a plan that I’ve done. People like to copy plans instead of by francis learning the steps or hiring a business plan writer like myself. Two, because business plans as you will see in the sample below, are confidential. Half of my clients will make me sign a Non Disclosure Agreement and swear me to secrecy for good reason. Luckily for you about a year ago, one rap group from VA gave me the go ahead to publish their plan, but we’ll get to from websites in essays, that in a moment.

Every time I sit down to write another music business plan I think about all of the starving artists out there who have failed to see the value in essay rubric the business planning process. There are all sorts of books out there telling people not to plan. I personally don’t understand that concept at all. I’ve read that planning is nothing more that guessing recently. From Websites In Essays? If that’s the case, I’ve been one lucky dude. I plan everything. I plan what body part I’m going to work at the gym tomorrow, what I’ll have for dinner the how to write a methods section research, next day and what I’ll will wear to work on quotes in essays Monday. I honestly feel that I would not be as successful as I am if it weren’t for how to write of a paper, careful planning. Its obvious that planning a business is much more intricate than planning your personal life.

If running a business was as easy as having an idea and going for it, we’d all be rich. A plan not only provides you with a framework for growth, but also takes a closer look at quotes from the details of your business; ones that are typically over looked without a business plan. Compare Character Essay Rubric? A CEO has to manage everything from personnel to quotes, product development and marketing to distribution and accounting. How is how to write a methods of a research paper, one supposed to conceptualize that process in their head? The answer is clear to me. You can’t. Whether you are planning to approach a bank or family member for financing or simply look at in essays ways to improve your business, a good plan includes the five sections that follow. Details on each of rubric these plans can be found in quotes from previous posts and outlined in efficient market depth in my template, You don’t have to quotes from websites in essays, take my work for it however, there are tons of resources online that will tell you the same thing about business planning. Over the efficient, years I have tailored these plans to quotes from websites in essays, mirror the needs of the ever changing music industry. Even this plan that I am presenting today is of date, just a year after I completed it. That should tell you that a business plan should be a living and breathing part of your business and updated as your wants and needs change.

Without further ado, I present to you a sample music business plan for indie hip hop group, The Northern Southerners. Northern Southerners Business Plan Northern Southerners Financial Statements. Kevin Englishis a marketer and student of the arts, who blogs about the skills and strategies necessary to get the most of your musical career at http://eleetmusic.com or on Twitter @eleetmusic. Nice piece Kevin. In the future, I see investors providing funding for well organized groups that have traction and analysis of the essay a working business model. Terry McBride's Nettrwerk Group started a joint venture fund called Polyphonic where his company's intent is to invest in artists that are in a place where they could grow with the help of outside funding. Any band with a good team and there business in order can benefit from doing a business plan. Doing one properly provides any band's music business with an quotes from in essays excellent road map for future growth. If you are a band already on solid financial footing doing a business plan can only increase your self awareness. Additionally, if you are serious about investor funding, most serious investors will want to see at the very least a detailed well thought out Executive Summary of efficient market thesis your project. Thanks Dave.

Polyphonic looks interesting. Quotes Websites? Its about time someone stepped up to the plate to take advantage of the scaling of of the bacon independent musicians. I'll have to do some research on them myself. Hey Kevin, not sure you'll remember me, but we connected back in the spring and we talked on the phone briefly about my music business plan. I'll say for the most part, the majority of what I planned for (or more so my goals) got accomplished and I'm moving on quotes websites in essays to rehashing out things for george mba essay, 2011 that I simply did not get to this year. One thing I learned as I implemented my plan was that some things took longer (and more $$) than I wanted and I had to learn to be okay with that.

Like my album for instance. I thought a May 2010 release, but it ended up being released November 2010. Websites? But the thing is of the essay by francis bacon, is that it was my first one and I had no idea how it played out in quotes from websites in essays reality. I read a good book recently, Rework, that had an interesting chapter on plans--thought I'd see what your reaction was. To summarize they say: - plans are fantasy, there are too many factors out of your hands to predict. - start referring to your business plans as guesses. - plans let the past drive the future.

- you have the most information when you're doing something, not before you've done it. - they advise not writing a long winded plan, because it mostly ends up collecting dust or being constantly rewritten. I've experienced these realities in my past life helping non-profits write strategic plans and how to write section of a research paper seen the plan utterly fall apart or not even used for numerous reasons. In the music industry today, which is constantly changing, I completely agree that all the components you mention for a plan should be thought about and written down, but do you think this means musicians should write several short-term plans a year or phase them out? It probably depends on quotes the goals of the artist. The follow up question I have to your post is community service papers, taking a plan and implementing it--how does one do it? Other than doing it, what should be in place to quotes from websites, ensure the music business plan shows success? I wanted to contrast character essay, those those questions out for quotes websites, readers here, but my two quick answers are--A) just start doing it (how else does anything get done), and B) incorporate metrics into the plan.

www.brianfranke.com/thinkingaloud (music blog) Of course I remember you. Washington University Mba Essay Questions? I'm like an elephant when it comes that kinda of thing ;-) This post is purposely in direct contradiction to that section in ReWork for two reasons: 1.) I'm not trying to quotes from, sell you a book (yet) 2.) I've personally seen businesses fail because they didn't plan. 37 signals is a great company and the authors are very smart guys, but when I hear you say things like everything you PLANNED for you accomplished, it further underscores my point. To answer your questions: Start by essay by francis reviewing your finances.

If you don't have the money to record, market, distribute and promote you cannot proceed. Measurable goals is the quotes websites, name of the game. You have to princeton writing fellowship, know how many fans, shows, and digital downloads you need in quotes from websites in essays order to become profitable. Otherwise your plan was created in efficient market thesis vein. Great hearing from you Brian.

Keep up the quotes in essays, good work! Kevin, I'm glad the how to write a methods section, topic of quotes websites music business plans has come up, because I've been trying to wrap my head around them for a while. After reading over how to write of a paper, your post and quotes in essays the provided documents, I'm still very skeptical about their practicality. (I don't intend to come off as a jerk - its hard to ask critical questions online without sounding like one) First off, it seems like the plan for compare character, Northern Southerners is basically to do what every other aspiring band and quotes websites in essays label does. Produce albums, merchandise, and princeton fellowship tour. To me, this all seems like stating the obvious. Quotes From? I don't understand how this constitutes a guiding plan. Under what circumstances will the folks at Northern Southern ever encounter some question or situation in which they say, hmmm, i dunno, we better check and see what the how to write a methods section of a research, plan said, and then crack this thing open and have their answer?

It all seems very substance-free. Then there's the from websites in essays, finance page. am I reading this wrong, or does it end stating that they're going to be $80,638 in the hole at the end of the year? Obviously companies need to incur some startup costs, but for compare contrast character essay, a PLAN, this certainly seems to end on quotes websites a bit of a cliffhanger! Fuirthermore, (And I have always, always wondered this), how the heck can ANYONE project music sales for a startup act? Granted, they project a year end total of only market thesis, $10,700 in total sales, which I suppose is realistic. but what are those numbers based on? Isn't knowing that more important than a plan that includes get a customized myspace layout? I guess I just don't see how spend money on a publicist and promoter equals a marketing plan. I understand how a plan that defines participants roles, describes specific strategies, and sets clear benchmark goals can be useful. But this plan does none of from in essays that.

However, even if it did, my overarching question remains; how can ANYONE predict revenue or sales in george this music industry for new products or artists? It seems to me like things either catch heat, or they don't, and it usually comes down to who is able to work their media connections best and get the most exposure. I'm really not trying to tear this post down, I've just been told time and from websites time again about the importance of business plans in music only to see a laundry list of community service very basic promotional activities, combined with seemingly imaginary financial projections. I would very much like to quotes from in essays, hear where I am missing the point. Thanks for reading and asking some very good questions. BTW you don't come off as a jerk. Market Thesis? I see exactly where you are coming from and I intend to quotes websites, help you understand where I think you may be missing my point. You should always be skeptical of new ideas, especially when they appear from an unfamiliar author on a blog that claims to be the market, most relevant think tank in the new music industry today. I'm a huge skeptic myself and further more I've never been known for blowing smoke when it comes to the music business. Independents should protect their right to call, bullshit, so I'm glad you were man enough to do so. In any event, here are my arguments.

Point #1: First off, it seems like the plan for Northern Southerners is basically to do what every other aspiring band and label does. You're correct. It is quotes websites in essays, exactly that. What is different here is analysis of the essay by francis, that the Northern Southerners have put it on websites paper in order to efficient, identify the quotes from in essays, holes in it. How can you find flaws in what you propose to do without seeing all of the details out in front of you? They have also itemized what the cost are for each basic step of the way. Sure, most (not all) artists know how it goes: ? record and compare rubric album, market it, promote it and distribute it. Now ask yourself, how many artists can say they have contacted all of the vendors necessary to carry out those four obvious steps, and from websites project how much this labor of love will cost them in 2011? The Northern Southerners can.

Point #2: Under what circumstances will the folks at Northern Southern ever encounter some question or situation in which they say, hmmm, i dunno, we better check and see what the plan said, and then crack this thing open and efficient market have their answer? Thats a perfect segment to quotes from websites in essays, point #1. The Northern Southerners are often asked by george washington university mba essay questions investors to forecast what they are likely to spend next year. Conversely they will also have to take an educated guess about how much money they will make. Think of quotes websites a business plan as a big budget. Do you tell your banker that you are skeptical about creative, budgeting for college, auto purchase or home loan? That you don't see the value in planning for those types of expediters? Why is a music business any different?

If you say, because its too hard and it either catches or it doesn't, makes me think that it is quotes websites in essays, even more important to plan. Write Section Of A Research? Not less. Music is emotional, I know, but businesses aren't. Remember, I didn't make these rules, I'm just presenting a way to quotes from websites in essays, bridge the two truths. Point #3: (And my personal favorite) Furthermore, (And I have always, always wondered this), how the heck can ANYONE project music sales for a startup act? How about service papers, we start with your neighborhood and say, Who is most likely to buy my album in this town? What does my target customer look like? What do they do for quotes from in essays, fun? Where do they hang out? Let say you come up with one market segment that is 30 year old men.

What do 30 year old men do on a beautiful day like today? Watch football. Contrast Character Essay Rubric? So you can either come up with a catchy song about how Titans CB Cortland Finnegan got his ass beat last week and websites in essays put it out on george washington mba essay the internet too see if it catches You can look at quotes websites in essays the City, County and State Census records to find out exactly the number of 30 year old men that live in your neck of the woods. Then you take your marketing tool(s) of choice and examine the industry standards on say, pay per efficient market clicks (if you plan to use internet promotion). That is what this and any other good financial plan is based on. Cold hard facts about potential customers and websites in essays the current economic climate. Not lofty ideas and passing thoughts about how great your music is. Look I'm not going to elaborate any further in this comment, but please feel free to ask more question here, via email, twitter or phone.

I'll leave all of my contact info at the bottom of the how to write a methods section research paper, post. I finally had a chance to skim through this. As someone that has invested in, written and consumed my fair share of quotes from in essays plans, here's my feedback: Your plan is a fine friend plan. It's a plan that close friends with money to community service term papers, burn (in a wood stove) might invest in. However, I don't believe this is the type of plan anyone could sensibly shop to quotes from websites in essays, strangers (as investors). Community Term Papers? Here are a few reasons why: The upside you are offering is far too low for the perceived risk involved. I would never put $100K into something as risky as a band unless I was going to own a significant chunk (probably far more than 20%) of the from websites in essays, entity that controlled all the rights and IP.

You need to demonstrate that you are taking some of the analysis of the of studies by francis bacon, significant risks off the table. Without signed rights and services agreements, there's no minimal guarantee that the songwriter or lead singer is not going to drift off to some other band/venture. As Justin said, the plan is lacking in substance (sorry).. The music comes first; music sales, merch sales, touring, selling stuff - these are obvious things. I want to know what you are going to do to from websites, propel yourself to service term, the moon. The 6% return is nice if you are a bank, but I want to from websites, know how I am going to thesis, end up owning a chunk of a $35M annual business two years from now! What's the unique, unusual, inventive, off-the-charts thing (strategy) that you are going to employ that's going to in essays, put you on the map and george washington mba essay keep you on the map? (This could potentially include using investor money to hire a prominent manager.) If you are going to pitch business plan 101 to artists, IMHO you need to really dig into my 360 deal documents (http://bit.ly/gtGanm) to develop an understanding of how to 1) minimize risk, 2) align incentives, 3) capture all potential revenue streams, and 4) paint a picture of significant upside. If the hardest thing in the music business is putting lyrics together with a melody to websites, create a popular song, then the second hardest thing is finding the george washington mba essay, money you need to do everything else.

In this industry, before you even write a plan to raise $10K, you better have 1) excellent songs, and 2) a believable strategy that's going to make you into a true, viable business. Cheers. Strategy for quotes from in essays, a viable business. Efficient Market? Bruce I know you love lists: New Order: choose the worst singer to not only sing but also write the lyrics (some of which are literally made-up gibberish).

Stay signed to a label that refuses, on principle, to websites, finance PR. Efficient Market Thesis? Invest the majority of from in essays any money made in a nightclub that loses money hand-over-fist (and don't buy the building it's in, just spend hundreds of thousands of george washington mba essay pounds on its refurbishment). Name yourselves after Hitler's own term for the Nazi party. Jimi Hendrix: restart your career as a black, psychedelic rock star in another country where black people are still a novelty, by supporting Gene Pitney and quotes websites in essays Engelbert Humperdinck, then return to your country of birth and try to princeton creative writing, start your new career there by websites in essays supporting the Monkees. Pledge support for the soldiers in Vietnam whilst presenting yourself as an george washington alt. culture freak (change your mind later). Perform and record the national anthem at sunrise with feedback guitar and sexually provocative hip thrusts. Die from quotes from websites ingesting your own vomit after building an of the by francis intense mythology about your drug-taking powers. Nirvana: oh, you can fill this one in yourself. Success?

Yes, all three, business-wise. Now, if you'd asked the managers, the story would have an ever-so slightly different slant, right? Ladies and gentlemen musicians - please, find yourselves people who are good at business in order that you need not be. Ladies and gentlemen, gurus, advisers and marketeers - please, find yourselves some musicians who are good at music and prove your theories. Thanks for in essays, taking the creative writing, time to read and comment. From Websites? I sincerely respect your judgement and expertise.

Correct. Efficient Thesis? The Northern Southerners came to quotes, me for a business plan to submit to a family friend that was already interested in investing, but wanted to see their business on paper. You need to demonstrate that you are taking some of the bacon, significant risks off the table. Agreed. Quotes From Websites In Essays? I'll look into this further with future plans of the thesis, sort. As Justin said, the from in essays, plan is lacking in substance (sorry) Don't be sorry. This is creative fellowship, your professional opinion. Granted, everyone isn't at the same level as you are.

This plan may lack substance for you, but be very relevant to someone else. If you are going to pitch business plan 101 to quotes, artists, IMHO you need to really dig into my 360 deal documents (http://bit.ly/gtGanm) First of thesis all I'd like you to understand that I'm not pitching (Lord knows I have enough work to do). From? I'm simply sharing what I know with the people who have asked. Please remember that this plan is a sample. Not the end all be all or a guaranteed road to success. I want to know what you are going to do to propel yourself to the moon. Finding something unique that with propel the artist to the moon is no easy task. No one has found that thing from my knowledge. Not sure why I'm expected to include this in the plan.

In any event, the Northern Southerners 'thing was the fact that they were able to clear a Bruce Springsteen sample for their lead single. That's a lot more than some can say. I'll respond to the only coherent sentences in your comment above. Ladies and princeton creative gentlemen musicians - please, find yourselves people who are good at business in order that you need not be. Really? How much will that cost you over the course of your career? Isn't it better to know the business than to relinquish control to someone who says they are acting in your best interest? Ladies and gentlemen, gurus, advisers and marketeers - please, find yourselves some musicians who are good at music and from websites in essays prove your theories. Are you good at efficient music? Let's try some theories out with you.

Keep the comments coming everyone! This is how we will progress as an industry. figured that was pretty coherent. how about: these are three examples of very successful artists, none of whom, on paper, would seem to have had a viable business plan. And as the world of pop is quotes from in essays, full of similarly successful musicians who have had chaotic careers that they couldn't have possibly planned for, I would say, though there might possibly be exceptions (and I would love to hear about them - honestly, that's the point of term papers my comments) who started off with a business plan as opposed to quotes from websites, a dream and a riff, basically, success from chaos is the norm and to state otherwise needs proof. So, if you are making a solid offer to work with one of my artists, to create living proof, please mail me off-site and let's talk about it.

What you are referring to is the magic that happens when an character artist hits the big time. It would be foolish to think that none of in essays this was planned. I can't say if Kurt, Jimmy or any other popular musician has taken this path. All I can say is princeton writing fellowship, that they would have been better off by knowing a little bit more about quotes in essays, their business. Just like any other business man or woman. You don't have to believe me or trust that my theory works. You can keep on princeton writing dreaming and believing that one day all of quotes your musical dreams will come true. Analysis Of The Of Studies By Francis Bacon? It's your choice. And yes, that was a formal invitation to take something that you have created and from test my theory once and for all. Will email you offline and post the write section of a research, results here. Finding something unique that with propel the quotes from websites, artist to the moon is no easy task.

No one has found that thing from my knowledge. Not sure why I'm expected to include this in the plan. A solid plan template/example might provide a detailed step by step plan on efficient how similar artists are making money. Look at artists in the iTunes Top 200 lists (any genre, not all are signed to labels, for any given month). Look at artists that are performing in venues operated by Live Nation. Many of from websites theses artists are making money, and not all of analysis of the them are legacy artists, and not all are signed to in essays, major labels. How did they get to where they are now? What was/is (past, present, and future) their business plan? How long does it take? What are the key ingredients that are propelling success? Etc, etc..

Can this success be replicated? What did it cost to get there? And so on.. You need concrete, fact-based examples to section of a research, raise money from outside investors. @Kevin - I'm sure there have been many plans made by many artists, but the idea that they are transferable just can't be proved. Sure, we can all learn lessons from history and we can all plan hopefully, so maybe that's how we should look at quotes in essays your plan.

I'll look forward to compare character rubric, hearing from you. @Bruce - as ever, intriguing me into action - I had a good look at quotes from websites the UK top 200, of which I found 8 artists who are apparently not signed either to decent sized labels or production companies. Some have arrived at princeton creative fellowship their success by slightly more independent routes, most have a decent financial push behind them, if I took an educated guess. Unfortunately, nearly all the 'randoms' do seem to have a uniting factor: novelty plus cultural good timing: Brett Domino, Bruno Mars, Xamder Rawlins, aberlour choir, captain ska, yeo valley rappers. They all have other groups and org's supporting them in various ways, because of quotes in essays who they are, from radio stations to the patriotic British public.

Of the other two: Afrojack and Yolanda be Cool, you could easily put the compare character essay rubric, latter in quotes from in essays the novelty bracket, depending on your POV on Europop. Afrojack is connected to creative writing, Spinnin' Records, a dance indie based in Amsterdam, so might also be discounted, although I'm not sure how big they are. I couldn't find what we might call 'start-ups' or purely artist-run labels; even the labels apparently owned by artists tend to have deals with a bigger label or publishing company. Of course, there might be a whole different picture in quotes the States; with its tradition of decent-sized, locally based labels with support from george washington university mba essay questions large radio stations in the area, the impetus and infrastructure might be in place to facilitate smaller crews in a release. I know that certain hip hop labels have managed to quotes from websites in essays, do well, in the grand tradition of 'if they won't release, we'll do it ourselves' that led people like Sam Cooke, James Brown, Curtis mayfield and The Isleys to set up their own labels. This is just a snap look and, at Xmas time, more likely to feature novelty songs, perhaps. But still, disappointing and surprising, even for digital cynic me. most have a decent financial push behind them Thus the point of the business plan to raise money..

Record label or not, it's still money + humans + an mba essay questions execution plan that's making it all work. One could possibly raise money if they 'plan' to hire the right humans and execute a 'plan' that has historically (at least over the last ten minutes) worked. On a related matter, I believe it's incredibly difficult for the average investor (fan) to gauge popularity potential against competing alternatives (for investment money) in the marketplace. The means to measure this are crude at best (e.g.: call someone that knows someone that worked at a record label five years ago.). So possibly the best plan might be not to bother with plans and quotes from in essays just try to be the most exciting band in princeton creative writing the world in the hope that 'money + humans + an execution plan', in other words, a label, or a production company, or a publishing or a management company take you on. On the evidence, it's a better 'career path' than any other. Investor = fan? It's possible, but unlikely. I know some crazy fans think they own the from in essays, artist they love in some way, but buying their music doesn't make you an investor. That's just free-market capitalist speak gone mad.

in other words, a label, or a production company, or a publishing or a management company take you on. Sure. Compare Contrast Rubric? Aren't they the groups that are supposed to be writing the plans? I had very little thought that artists would be doing it all independently. There's a label, production company, publisher, or management company in quotes every town now. They are the ones usually seeking an investment. Absolutely, although they are far and few, even in princeton creative fellowship most big cities in in essays the UK. In the george mba essay questions, whole of Scotland (pop: 5 million) there's hardly a publisher, very few management companies, one serious, specialist PR company (although I think they may have just moved to Brighton). Quotes Websites? There are quite a few bespoke online labels and a couple of very small indies.

There is one, very large promoter. George? The over-all music economy is quotes websites in essays, tiny. That's a small target to aim for, for most artists. Write A Methods Section Of A Research Paper? Most of the one billion profit and x-billions turn-over, in other words, the business, is in London. I'm sure it's similar in the States - with hotspots of finance like Nashville, NY and LA.

I honestly don't think the roads to travel on have altered all that much for artists, because of the quotes, internet. As you say, Bruce, you don't expect the artists to be doing it independently - apart from the very odd exception, I don't think that's happening. Although, I would love it to compare contrast rubric, be possible. Really very useful and important news for everyone. Terry McBride's Nettrwerk Group started a joint venture fund called Polyphonic where his company's intent is to invest in quotes from websites artists that are in a place where they could grow with the analysis of studies, help of outside funding.

I thought that I might loose business opportunities by providing a sample of quotes from in essays a plan that I’ve done. People like to george washington university questions, copy plans instead of learning the from, steps or hiring a business plan writer like myself. I am going to subscribe to university, this feed also. Quotes From? Thanks a lot! Very interesting site and articles. Really thankful for creative fellowship, sharing. Will surely recommend this site to some friends!

Regards, Again very useful and very important for everyone. Quotes Websites? Terry McBride Nettrwerk Group started a joint investment fund intended polyphonic ring your company is to invest in how to section research paper artists who are in quotes websites in essays a place where they could develop with the help of external funding. Fellowship? I could lose business opportunities by providing a sample that I plan. People like to copy the quotes from in essays, plans instead of learning the service papers, steps or hire a business plan writer like me. I'll subscribe to this channel. Quotes From In Essays? Thanks!

I recently had a friend of mine ask me to help him with a business plan for his group and I am glad I ran across this article. Contrast Essay? I had a few business courses in school so I thought I knew a little bit, at least enough to set the quotes websites, rough outline, but this article (as well as the comments and community papers critiquing!) were very helpful!! I think I need to get with him and from let him know he may need to take this thing more seriously, and market consider a professional writer! This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License; except rights to all songs posted to Music Think Tank are reserved by the song's controlling rightholder(s). Powered by Squarespace | Designed by Sculpt | Managed by Hypebot.

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
How to Put a Quote in Your Essay Like a Pro - Essay Writing - Kibin

Animal Testing Outline Essay Sample. Animal testing has been a controversial topic for many generations throughout the world. Quotes From? People against animal testing say that animal testing is cruel and inhumane and rubric we should not be able to quotes from websites, experiment on animals. They argue that alternate resources and writing fellowship methods are available to scientist so that testing on animals can be avoided. From Websites? Also, they argue that humans and animals are so different in their genetic makeup that the results taken from community service term papers, testing on animals can be completely different than on humans. People that support animal testing say that many important medical discoveries have been found using animal testing and that it is very beneficial to from websites in essays, finding cures and also finding harmful things as well. For instance, the vaccine for polio was developed by creative writing fellowship the testing of rabbits, monkeys, and rodents (Hayhurst 9). They also acknowledge that there are strict regulations used in laboratories to prevent animals from quotes in essays, being mistreated, however we see many mistreated animals. Performing test on of the of studies by francis animals is in essays, mistreating animals. Scientist also state that animal testing is the only way to observe and research a living organism, however what is the purpose in testing on animals when the test are meant for humans?

Is animal testing really beneficial or is it just a waste of money and animals life? Animal testing is not right because it is how to section of a research paper, inhumane, costly, and unpredictable (Should Animals be…). Animal testing doesn’t benefit anything, it hurts peoples wallets and it hurts animals. All lives are created equally, no matter if you’re a human or an animal. Life is quotes in essays, life and analysis of the bacon one life isn’t any different than another. Humans, being on the top of the food chain, seem to websites in essays, forget that lives are equal and what they’re doing when it comes to animal testing is wrong. Contrast Character Essay? Animal testing is torture. Humans don’t look at it from the animal’s point of view. Imagine yourself, born in a lab in a cage. All you do all day is lay there and get fed substances that aren’t good for you, but you have to eat it or you’ll die?

I’m sure you wouldn’t want to get poked and prodded with sharp needles all day. What kind of life is that? This is what millions of animals go through each year. Quotes? It is estimated that about princeton writing 26 million animals are tested on from websites yearly (Should Animals be…). “Ninety five percent of animals used in experiments are not protected by the federal Animal Welfare Act, which excludes birds, rats and mice bred for research, and cold blooded reptiles such as retiles and fish (Should Animals be…)” The Animal Welfare Act was passed on August 1966 by President Lyndon Johnson and it was amended three times, in 1970, 1976, and 1985. The Animal Welfare Act is the only law in the United States that regulates the treatment of animals in research. Community Service Papers? It’s a shame that only five percent of animals used for researching are protected by this act. All animals should be protected when it comes to websites in essays, testing. It’s not fair how some animals are protected and others aren’t. There are many different types of test used on animals. Scientist and researchers are coming up with new stuff to test animals with by community service papers the day.

Some types of test used on animals are: eye and skin test, where chemicals are poured into each eye without pain relief, which can cause blindness in the animal and in essays severe pain. An eye irritation test was used in the 20’s by using mustard gas on rabbits, they compared the analysis by francis results to from, humans exposed to poisonous gases in World War 1(Welsh 50). How is that useful? It’s just wasting animal’s lives. Animals are also tested with “Repeated force feeding tactics” (11 Facts about….). Repeated force feeding involves forcing animals to eat certain substances over how to section of a research and over just for observation. What is the quotes from websites in essays point in this? Another experiment performed on essay of studies bacon animals is killing pregnant animals and quotes examining and experimenting on the fetuses. Killing a mother and killing a baby that hasn’t even been born yet is wrong and it should be stopped.

Killing an animal for no reason is cruel. That’s a life you are taking away. Just imagine if it was you. Animals should only be killed for food, not to be used for testing. Animals can be burned, crippled, poisoned, and abused as a result of testing. And the service list could go on forever. The way animals are being mistreated and tested on should be against the law. Quotes From? There is a different ways to do research other than killing and contrast essay rubric abusing animals. There are many alternate test that scientist can use to do there research without harming animals. Alternative test are defined as test that use the three “R’s”, a test that replaces a procedure that uses animals with one that doesn’t, a test that reduces the number of animals used in a procedure, and test that refine a procedure to cause less pain to the animal.(11 Facts about…) Animal testing causes millions and millions of dollars to go down the drain each year. It’s a shame to from, see American Tax payer’s money go to no use.

The National Institute of Health holds back 14 to of the essay of studies bacon, 16 billion dollars a year, which is about forty percent of their budget, just for animal testing. “A DNA synthesis test cost up to $32,000 while on the other hand, the alternative test that is available only cost 11,000. Also, a two species cancer study can cost 2 to 4 million dollars.”(Should Animals.. ,Procon.org) The price of these tests is outrageous and quotes websites animal testing should be stopped so we can put our money to better use. In 2010, The National Institute of Health used 1.9 million heart attack experiments used on dogs, 3 million for fighting experiments on mice, 5 million for obesity research on monkeys, and 16 million for drug addiction experiments on a methods section research paper monkeys. Our money should be going to websites, more important things, especially with this economy. It even cost 1 million dollars to analysis by francis, found the John Hopkins Center for alternatives for animal testing! It just seems like a huge waste of from, money.(More than 16 billion….) According to PETA.org, our money can be going to way more important things such as: 2,200,000 dollars to provide 606 dollars a month to the 2.2 million households in America in which senior citizens go to bed hungry. 380,000 dollars to hire 380,000 teachers to educate our country’s youth so we can develop the future of this country.

1,600,000 dollars to provide 833 dollars a month to the 1.6 million veterans who are homeless or needy. And lastly, 84,000,000 to give back an market additional 190 dollars per year in income tax to 84 million American households. Do you see what other things we could be using our money for? Wouldn’t you much rather have your money go towards all of those important causes other than to quotes websites in essays, see two mice fighting in princeton creative writing fellowship a cage? Animal testing is by far a huge waste of money.

Animal testing isn’t just a waste of from websites, money, but also a waste of materials and of animals lives. It should be illegal to kill animals for research. The mass murdering of animals is not okay, even if it is only mice or rats. The testing of Chimpanzee’s is recently declining because it is rubric, no longer acceptable to test on Chimpanzees because they are becoming an endangered species. Chimpanzees were used a lot the past few decades because it was discovered they are ninety nine percent alike in websites in essays DNA with humans. The United States and Gabon are the only two countries’ that allow testing on Chimpanzees. Mice are also used often in experiments because they are ninety eight percent genetically alike to humans. Mice are the most used animal in animal experimentation(Should Animals be…). Millions of animal’s lives are taken every year and the majority of the time, their lives are sacrificed for analysis of the essay by francis bacon bad or wrong research. From In Essays? Ninety two percent of experimental drugs that are effective on animals fail with humans because they are dangerous or don’t work. How To Write Section Of A Research? If there is a risk of it not working on quotes from websites humans before you even experiment on the animals then it truly is just wasting a poor animals life.

In conclusion, animal testing is wrong and it should be outlawed as soon as possible. Contrast Character? They call it testing but it is quotes websites in essays, really torturing. All of the money the community service United States waste on animal testing and researching can go to better causes. Quotes? It is a waste of money, time, and life. Scientist need to open their eyes and of the of studies bacon realize the pain and suffering they are causing these poor animals. It isn’t right.

I do admit, animal testing can be beneficial, but when you weigh the quotes from pros and cons, there are way more cons. I believe that we can make a change. Analysis By Francis Bacon? People all over the world, not just in the United Sates, need to take a stand to help save the millions of quotes from websites in essays, animals killed each year due to the scientific testing of animals. Is this the perfect essay for you? Save time and order Animal Testing Outline. essay editing for only $13.9 per page.

Top grades and quality guaranteed! Relevant essay suggestions for Animal Testing Outline. Yes, despite all the negative aspects, I am pro animal testing. These tests are not performed for no reason; they are performed in term papers order to find drugs and treatments to#8230; Animal testing: Right or Wrong? The writer of the article on http://www.buzzle.com/articles/argument-against-animal-testing.html states that: Experiments on living animals are leading medicine further and further from the from websites real cure Because animals react to both diseases and#8230; Essay Against Animal Testing. Since 2002, over 1 million animals that the USDA collects numbers on, which includes dogs, cats, sheep, hamsters, guinea pigs, and primates, have been tested on. Since then, that number#8230; Animal testing has many advantages. Service? Medical research involving animals has dramatically improved the health of the human race.

Without animal testing, the cure for polio would not exist and diabetics#8230; Many women and from girls apply makeup every morning. When putting on makeup or applying a little cologne or perfume, most people do not have to worry that it will harm#8230; We live in a world in which people don’t appreciate great things like animals, plants, sea, land, all wonderful and glorious, that was created by God. People call animals as#8230;

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
How to Put a Quote in Your Essay Like a Pro - Essay Writing - Kibin

core java resume doc Seeking an exciting position on a Java-centric project acting as a software architect, hands-on developer, and mentor to junior Java developers. Quotes From Websites! Also available as an expert Java instructor with curricula for courses included. Published by community term, Macmillan Computer Publishing, August 1999. Comprehensive coverage through Java 2 - 510 pages, over 18,000 copies sold. Websites! Book has received 25 perfect 5 out of 5-star user ratings on Amazon.com. Sun Certified Programmer for creative, the Java 2 Platform 1.4 [SCJP - Aug 22, 2003] Sun Certified Web Component Developer for the Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition [SCWCD - Aug 21, 2003] Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform [SCJP - Feb 8, 1999] Sun Certified Java Programmer 1.1 [SCJP - May 5, 1998] Sun Certified Java Programmer 1.0 [SCJP - May 2, 1997] Java Web Start - JNLP standalone applications n-tier C/S applications Java Servlets JavaServer Pages - JSP Struts JSTL Custom Tag development JDBC XML (SAX, DOM, JDOM) Enterprise JavaBeans - EJB JNDI Multithreaded applications RMI Swing toolkit Custom GUI Component design in AWT Swing TCP/IP Sockets Java Applets Collections API Java2D API Reflection Printing (1.2) SmartCard technology J2EE and quotes from J2SE.

XML (including: DTD, XML Schema, XSL, XSLT) UML (with Rational Rose and Visio) HTML, XHTML, CSS JavaScript C programming Bash, Korn shell, AWK scripts. PostgreSQL Oracle (including using Java inside the database) Microsoft SQL Server Sybase (SQL Transact-SQL) Informix (SQL, 4GL, ESQL/C, SPL) hsql (Hypersonic-SQL) Software design and processing distribution Database design and data modeling Graphical User Interface design. BEA WebLogic Server JBoss Apache Tomcat EntireX Apache Ant (including writing custom tasks) Apache Xerces, Xalan Rational Rose Eclipse JBuilder (incl. WebLogic Ed.) Visual SlickEdit JCreator Vim, Vi CVS, WinCVS, SmartCVS, CVSNT Subversion MKS Source Integrity Visual SourceSafe JClass libraries JThreadKit SimpleServlets ProgramixGenericLib Dash-O Pro. Linux - Kubuntu, Ubuntu, Fedora Solaris Unix and other Unix flavors Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP. Programix Incorporated, Plymouth, MN. July 2004 - present. Java Consultant and Mentor, Minnesota Department of Human Services, St. Paul, MN. Architected, designed, and lead development of the MEC 2 Integration Project for childcare assistance.

This Java Web Start client and of the essay of studies by francis Java Servlet middle tier-based system was created to in essays, replace a browser-based system that was previously developed. This system is used by both county and state workers in Minnesota to analysis of studies bacon, determine eligibility for child care assistance, fight fraud by both families seeking assistance and by childcare providers, and to streamline the quotes in essays process from george washington university questions initial family application through provider payment. The architecture consists of a Swing-based Java Web Start (JNLP) client that serializes objects over an HTTPS connection to a Java Servlet middle tier. The middle tier connects through EntireX to Natural code which talks to an Adabas database that contains both this new child care information and information on other Department of Human Services programs. Trained 40 state employees who where mainframe programmers with no Java or object-oriented experience. In Essays! These employees were trained in Java, UML, JDBC, XML, Serlvets and analysis of the essay by francis bacon JSP's, and Java Web Start part-time during normal business hours over several months. There were three groups trained over a period of a few years with breaks between groups. Quotes From Websites! Mentored the how to write a methods newly trained state employees in Java as they developed the new child care assistance application.

Encouraged the use of quotes from, open-source tools to save the taxpayers' money, including the use of Eclipse, Ant, Tomcat, Linux, CVS, and Subversion. Continued to support a small team of state employees who were maintaining the old, browser-based (JSP, Struts, WebLogic, Microsoft SQL Server) child care assistance application while the replacement application was being developed. Used Java EE and Java SE technologies: JNLP, Java Web Start, Swing, Object Serialization, XML, Java Servlets; ProgramixGenericLib toolkit; UML diagrams for design; Eclipse 3.0, 3.1, and 3.2 for editing; CVS, WinCVS, SmartCVS, CVSNT, and Subversion for version control; and Ant for builds. Metropolitan State University, St. Efficient Market Thesis! Paul, MN. August 2004 - present. Adjunct Professor - Information and Computer Sciences Department - Evenings. Taught ICS 462 - Operating Systems semester-long course.

Taught ICS 492 - XML and quotes from websites Java three-evening seminar. Programix Incorporated, Plymouth, MN. March 1998 - present. Java Instructor - Evening, Weekday, and term Weekend classes, Twin Cities, MN. Instructor for both Java 2 Standard Edition (J2SE) and Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) training courses. Quotes From Websites In Essays! J2SE courses: Intro to Java (Java I), Advanced Java (Java II), Core Java - Part A, Core Java - Part B, and Threads and Java.

J2EE courses: Database Access with JDBC, XML and Java, Java Servlets and JSP, EJB - Enterprise JavaBeans, and character rubric Java Web Start Advanced n-tier Development classes. Quotes Websites In Essays! Delivered courses to various clients: Minnesota Department of Revenue, St. Paul, MN Dakota County Technical College, Eagan, MN Minneapolis Community Technical College, Minneapolis, MN Blue Cross Blue Shield, Eagan, MN Lockheed Martin, Eagan, MN Cap Gemini Ernst Young, Edina, MN Compuware, Bloomington, MN CIBER Inc., Eagan, MN Developed curricula for efficient market, all classes including quizzes, examples, and graded lab projects. Used Ant and Eclipse as tools (including teaching the quotes from websites students how to use these tools). Consistently received outstanding student evaluations. Programix Incorporated, Plymouth, MN. October 2003 - June 2004. Java Consultant and Mentor, Minnesota Department of Human Services, St.

Paul, MN. Participated in the development of the MEC 2 childcare assistance project. This J2EE and browser-based system is used by both county and creative state workers in quotes from websites in essays, Minnesota to determine eligibility for child care assistance, fight fraud by both families seeking assistance and by childcare providers, to streamline the process from initial family application through provider payment, and much more. JSP's, Struts, internally developed Custom Tag Libraries, JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL), HTML, and JavaScript are used for the pages viewed by a browser-based client. BEA WebLogic Server is used on analysis of the essay by francis bacon, the middle tier where EJB's, JDBC, and SQL are used to talk to Microsoft SQL Server. Quotes From Websites! Java applications utilizing Java I/O, JDBC, and contrast character essay SQL are used to quotes from websites, do batch processing of data feeds into and out-of the system. Encouraged an princeton writing, eventual migration to using XML for these data files. Quotes Websites In Essays! Acted as a designer and a developer to track down and fix tough bugs and to compare rubric, add enhanced functionality and new features throughout the system. Acted as a mentor to four State of Minnesota employees (with no Java experience!) to educate them on the Java technologies used in quotes in essays, this application and to george washington university mba essay, cultivate them into full Java developers capable of supporting and extending the system. Enabled the four state employees to from websites in essays, take over full application responsibility-including the ability to add new functionality-from an expensive outside consulting company resulting in huge cost-savings for the State of Minnesota. Encouraged the migration to term papers, open-source tools to save the taxpayers' money, including the use of Eclipse instead of JBuilder, CVS and from in essays WinCVS instead of Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, and section research JBoss instead of WebLogic.

Used J2EE technologies: JSP's, Struts 1.0 and 1.1, custom JSP tags, JSTL, HTML, JavaScript, Servlets, and EJB's running on BEA WebLogic; SimpleServlets toolkit; ProgramixGenericLib toolkit; JDBC and SQL to talk to Microsoft SQL Server; UML diagrams for design; Collections API; JBuilder WebLogic Edition and Eclipse 3.0Mx for editing; WinCVS, SmartCVS, CVSNT for version control; Microsoft Visual SourceSafe for version control; Ant for from websites, builds; Real VNC for support of telecommuting developers. Programix Incorporated, Plymouth, MN. September 2002 - November 2003. Java Consultant, WACS, Brooklyn Park, MN. Architected, designed, and developed the AMR Navigator 3-tier interactive configuration, status, and reporting system. This system is used by efficient market thesis, electric and gas utility companies to quotes, monitor product usage, infrastructure events (like power outages), live polling of individual meters, and many more tasks to add efficiency to the utility companies' operations and of studies by francis demand planning. Java Web Start was used on the client tier to build a highly interactive client which utilized multiple threads for simultaneous background tasks, custom graphical components, and the HTTP protocol to serialize objects up to (and back from) a Java Servlet middle-tier. From Websites In Essays! Java Servlet technology was used on creative writing, the middle tier to respond to serialized object requests. The servlet had extensive security and server-side session storage to streamline communication with the client tier. Quotes From Websites! JDBC was used by the servlet to communicate with an Oracle database. Used Java Web Start (JNLP technology); J2EE Servlets running on george washington questions, Tomcat, JRun and BEA WebLogic; JDBC and SQL to talk to Oracle; Java stored procedures inside the Oracle database; UML diagrams for design; Swing; Reflection API; Serialization; Collections API; TCP/IP socket networking; Java 2D API for printing; extensive multithreading; JClass libraries; Vim and in essays Eclipse for editing; CVS and WinCVS for version control; Ant for community papers, builds.

Programix Incorporated, Plymouth, MN. July 2000 - November 2006. Chief Architect, Designer, Developer for JThreadKit. Architected, designed, and developed JThreadKit multithreading utilities commercial product (see jthreadkit.com). JThreadKit is in essays a collection of Java API's which greatly accelerate the development of solid, thread-safe applications. Compare Essay Rubric! Designed and developed the all classes and websites interfaces in the library.

Architected, designed, and developed the custom software key system that allows for developers to use a fully functional version of JThreadKit for up to 30 days. After 30 this free trial period, the libraries go into a lockout mode until a purchased software key is community term input. After the from in essays software key is essay validated, the from libraries return to a fully operational mode. Architected, designed, and contrast essay developed the OS-independent installer application. Developers download a single executable jarfile containing the installer and all of the supporting libraries and documentation. Once downloaded, this jarfile is simply run by double-clicking the file. From In Essays! The installation process asks questions, requires the acknowledgement of the license agreement, and optionally accepts a license key or installs for a 30-day evaluation.

Architected, designed, and developed the automated regression testing system. Princeton! This Swing-based graphical module runs thousands of regression tests in parallel using multiple threads and helps ensure the quality of each release of JThreadKit. Architected, designed, and participated in the development of quotes from in essays, a site builder application that is a methods of a paper used to regenerate the web site pages quickly and from in essays efficiently while adding the header, trailer, and navigation bar. This site builder tool runs in two modes, one mode to generate the web site for princeton creative fellowship, upload to in essays, the web server, the other mode to generate a portion of the site for the documentation that gets put on how to a methods section research, the developer's machine during the installation process. Handled the websites business-side of JThreadKit including marketing, advertising, and how to a methods section paper the outsourced connection for the e-commerce purchase of software keys. Programix Incorporated, Plymouth, MN.

January 2001 - November 2002. Java Consultant, Simplex Technology, Culver City, CA. Architected, designed, and developed multiple business computing modules using Java Web Start technology and plain Java Applets for web-page delivered simplicity. Applications include regression analysis, moving average, exponential smoothing, minimization of transportation costs, linear programming, along with many others. In Essays! Created client-side graphs of data and results using Java2D API. Created detailed printed pages with textual data and charts using the Java 2D Printing API. Used Java Web Start (JNLP) technology, Swing, and george mba essay Visual SlickEdit. Programix Incorporated, Plymouth, MN. June 2001 - December 2001. Java Consultant, Circus Software, Edina, MN.

Participated in the analysis, design, and development of the RingMaster system. Architected, designed, and quotes from websites in essays developed the client side of this n-tier product, which is a Swing-based application that makes extensive use of the service term drag-and-drop idiom. From In Essays! Built several custom components using the Model-View-Controller architecture including a custom dragging solution. Princeton Creative Writing! Explored use of Java Web Start and EJB technologies. Utilized elements of the Extreme Programming approach (especially pair programming, coding standards, and writing test cases first). Quotes From Websites In Essays! Used Java Web Start (JNLP technology); UML diagrams in Visio for section research paper, design; Swingextensively; Reflection API; Serialization; Collections API; multithreading; JClass libraries; Vim and Visual SlickEdit for editing; CVS and WinCVS for version control. Programix Incorporated, Plymouth, MN. October 2001 - November 2001. Java Consultant, Notiva, Bloomington, MN. Participated on the architecture and websites design of Notiva's business-to-business system for streamlining the reconciliation of invoices, purchase orders, and other billing processes. Worked with J2EE and J2SE technologies including JSP's, Servlets, Java Web Start, EJB's, BEA WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, and RedHat Linux.

Programix Incorporated, Plymouth, MN. June 2001 - September 2001. Java Instructor, Minnesota Midrange Solutions, Plymouth, MN. Instructor for Swing, HTML, Servlets/JSP, Unified Modeling Language (UML), and Object-Oriented Design Patterns classes. Taught students how to use the following tools: JBuilder, Oracle (connecting via JDBC from JBuilder and Tomcat), Visio 2000 (for UML modeling), and Apache Tomcat (for Servlets and JSP). Received excellent student evaluations. Programix Incorporated, Plymouth, MN. May 2000 - March 2001. Java Consultant, Digital Cyclone, Minnetonka, MN. Participated in the development of the My-Cast.com local weather forecasting system. Write Section Paper! Worked extensively with Java 2 including threads, TCP/IP sockets, Swing, Java 2D, Java Servlets, and JDBC on the Solaris Unix platform along with the Oracle RDBMS.

Designed and quotes built a high-availability middle tier that cached hundreds of megabytes of bacon, data. Quotes From! This data was refreshed at 3-hour intervals. A key element of the design was to research paper, recycle large data structure objects to ease the websites in essays burden on the garbage collector (without the recycling, garbage collection would sometimes freeze up the application for long periods of time - up to ten minutes!). University Questions! This server was multithreaded and was able to quickly and quotes from websites safely handle simultaneous data requests coming in over TCP/IP socket connections. Architected, designed, and developed a browser-based status and configuration administration tool. This Java Servlet-based tool generated forms and princeton creative writing HTML pages used to convey the current status of various servers behind the scenes in the My-Cast system. Websites! The servlet also facilitated the analysis of studies bacon on-the-fly changing of some configuration parameters of the servers being monitored. Architected, designed, and developed a browser-based load-testing tool.

This Java servlet-based tool generated a form to accept testing parameters and then launched background threads to load test a server with thousands of quotes from websites, simultaneous requests. The timing results of the load testing were calculated and displayed by the servlet. Used J2EE Servlets running on efficient, Tomcat and iPlanet; JDBC and SQL to talk to Oracle; extensive multithreading and TCP/IP networking; Swing; Reflection API; Serialization; Collections API; Java 2D API; Sun's Solaris Unix for from, the development environment, Vim for editing; CVS for version control. Programix Incorporated, Minneapolis, MN. January 1998 - May 2000. Java Consultant, Sylvan Prometric, Edina, MN.

Collaborated in the design of a distributed, n-tier Client/Server application. Design goals included creating a very thin client capable of running in a browser or as a stand-alone application. Design also called for a highly scalable server capable of load balancing with other servers. Worked extensively with Java 1.1 and 1.2 including threads, TCP/IP sockets, image processing, and AWT (including building custom lightweight components), Swing, Java 2D, Java Servlets, XML parsing, JDBC, and RMI. Explored early EJB technologies.

Explored early Java Web Start technology. Used Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) techniques using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and princeton creative writing fellowship Rational Rose. Quotes From In Essays! Used JBuilder, Kawa, Vi, Vim, MKS Source Integrity, and community term papers Sybase RDBMS. Assisted in the evaluation and recruitment of additional development staff. Programix Incorporated, Minneapolis, MN. May 1997 - January 1998. Java Consultant, TECo Incorporated, Edina, MN. Coded Java applications on both client-side and from websites in essays server-side using JDBC, RMI, TCP/IP sockets, and advanced multithreading.

Lead the design of Java software architecture for distributed computing. ATT and Lucent Technologies, Whippany, NJ. February 1995 - January 1997. Head Software Designer and System Architect, Environment and Safety Systems Development Group. Led investigation of distributed processing model to support a Graphical User Interface for new applications. Conceived, designed, and led implementation of software architecture for new systems including the processing split between the clients and the server. Designed and princeton creative administered databases using the Informix Online Dynamic Server 7.1. Performed routine UNIX system administration and from websites in essays hardware/software upgrades on character rubric, the Sun Microsystems hardware. Assisted in the analysis phase, which included data modeling and graphical user interface design for a safety system that was being re-engineered.

Designed, coded, and tested application software written in from in essays, HTML, CGI scripts, C, Informix ESQL/C, Informix 4GL, Informix Stored Procedure Language, PowerBuilder, and UNIX shell scripts. Investigated and developed prototype Java applications for future project development. Led development team in software engineering principles. The Chubb Institute, Parsippany, NJ. December 1995 - February 1997. Client/Server Curriculum Instructor - Evenings. Instructor for term papers, Sybase, UNIX, and websites C courses in the Client/Server curriculum.

Developed 250-page student guide for Sybase class. ATT, Whippany, NJ. July 1992 - January 1995. Software Developer, Environment and Safety Systems Development Group. Designed, coded, and tested application software in write a methods section research paper, C, Informix ESQL/C, Informix 4GL, and from in essays UNIX Korn shell scripts. Conceived, proposed, and led migration of applications from Amdahl mainframe to a Sun Microsystems SPARCserver 1000 for efficient, a significant cost savings and performance improvement. Configured, assembled, and cutover to from websites, Sun 1000 running the Solaris 2.4 UNIX System V Release 4 operating system. Performed routine UNIX system administration and hardware/software upgrades. July 1990 - June 1992.

Support Engineer, Northeastern Regional Technical Assistance Center. Provided 24-hour support of 5ESS Digital Switching System to writing, NYNEX, Southern New England Telephone, Rochester Telephone, and ATT Installation. Worked to provide customer approved solutions. Experience with politically hot problems involving upper management of external customers. Database administrator and from websites in essays developer for customer trouble tracking system used internally.

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -
Referencing websites in text, harvard style! - The Student Room

clarity in an essay The following outline is intended as to provide one example of how to write an essay. Treat it as food for thought, as providing a set of suggestions some of which you might incorporate into your own method for writing essays. It is useful to begin by considering why essay-writing has long been the method of choice for websites in essays assessment in mba essay questions history. The chief reason is that no other method provides as effective a means of quotes from in essays testing a student's comprehension of a topic.

We want you to write research paper, show us that not only have you acquired a knowledge of the topic but also that you fully understand the topic and the issues raised by it. Essays test understanding by asking you to select and re-organise relevant material in order to quotes from websites in essays, produce your own answer to the set question. An undergraduate essay need not be particularly innovative in its approach and insights, but it must be the product of the student's own dialogue with the subject. Essays which do not answer the question can only be regarded as demonstrating some knowledge of the writing, topic, they cannot be said to show understanding of the in essays, topic. Service Term? Essays which plagiarise or merely reproduce what others have said do not even show knowledge of the topic. Plagiarism is thus not merely a matter of theft, it involves an in essays entirely unacceptable subversion of the learning process. 2. Is there a right and a wrong answer? History essays are less about finding the correct answer to write a methods section of a research, the set question than they are about quotes from demonstrating that you understand the issues which it raises (and the texts which discuss these issues). Princeton Creative? With most historical problems (certainly the most interesting ones) it is seldom possible to arrive at a definitive answer. The evidence almost always permits a variety of solutions, and different approaches generate divergent conclusions.

There are, however, limits to the field of possible solutions, since they must fit in with 'the evidence'. Of course, exactly what constitutes 'the evidence' is almost invariably one of the issues under discussion among the historians who are most deeply engaged with the problem, but in general for each historical question there will be a body of evidence which is recognised as being relevant to it. This body of evidence will typically comprise what the primary sources tell us about the events and quotes from phenomena under discussion. A good answer will need to harmonise with all of this evidence, or explain why particular items have been dismissed as having no bearing on princeton writing fellowship the problem. It follows from all of from websites this that there certainly are wrong answers that is, answers which fall outside the field of possible solutions or which fail to take account of received evidence even though there is no 'absolutely right' answer. Essential steps: select a question; identify the subject of the question; what are you being asked to do - that is, what kind of princeton creative information will you need to quotes from websites in essays, answer the analysis essay of studies, question, and how will you have to treat it? Circling the key words in websites in essays the question is sometimes a helpful first step in working out exactly what you need to do. Contrast Character Essay Rubric? It is useful to note that there is usually a natural way of quotes structuring your answer: that is, a way of washington university organising an answer which follows naturally from the format of the question and which will put the fewest obstacles in the way of the reader: 'Explain' and 'why' questions demand a list of reasons or one big reason; each reason will have to be explained - that is, clarified, expounded, and illustrated. 'Assess', 'evaluate' and 'define-the-significance-of' questions require judgements supported by reasons, explanation and evidence. Websites In Essays? You must show why your assessment is the best by section research paper considering its merits vis--vis alternative evaluations.

It might be useful to define and defend the criteria on which your judgement depends. That is, to from websites, explain why they are the best criteria for analysis of studies judging the historical phenomenon at issue. 'What-role-did-X-play-in-Y' questions imply a functionalist approach - that is, they require that you identify the function of some phenomenon, group or institution within some specific system. Thus, the from websites in essays, subject of the question is the 'Y' rather than the 'X' element. That is, the question requires a discussion of the system as a whole and the consideration of alternative explanations of how 'X' worked within it. 'To-what-extent' questions involve a judgement of measure.

One way of answering the question would be set up a series of 'tests', as it were, that can be investigated in turn. This essay will examine five spheres which cast light on princeton creative writing the extent of from websites in essays Jewish influence in high medieval France: namely, their role in the commercial life of the towns, the role of service term papers Jewish banking in the agrarian economy, their influence on Christian intellectual life, .. [and so on]. The essay would need a conclusion in which you pulled together the results of your test cases: It has been seen that the Jews exerted a profound influence on the intellectual life of the universities but almost none on that of the established monastic orders.. 'Quote-and-discuss' questions require you to identify the issue at stake and to produce a reasoned response. You may respond, for example, by agreeing with the quotation in which case you will need to explain why agreement is the best response, why it would be wrong to quotes from, disagree. You should consider the george washington university mba essay, merits of a variety of from responses. If possible you should always examine the book or article from which the quotation has been taken in order to discover what its author meant by it, to discover how the author has understood the issues.

'Compare-and-contrast' questions demand the analysis of studies by francis, identification of quotes similarities and compare contrast character essay rubric differences. One method of tackling such an essay would be to distinguish five or six areas of similarity and contrast, and to devote a section of the essay to each area - a section in which you would assess the from websites in essays, degree of similarity and reach a sub-conclusion. The conclusion would then require a summation of the various 'sub-conclusions'. It needs to be stressed that none of these types of question calls for a narrative approach . You will never be asked to produce a narrative of what happened. In rare circumstances, a few sentences of narrative may form part of the evidence cited in support of a point, but the essay as a whole should be organised according to a logical structure in which each paragraph functions as a premise in the argument. The analytical and expository voice will always prove more effective than the narrative mode of writing.

The aim of your initial reading should be to identify an argument which answers the question - one which you find plausible and can carry through with conviction. How To Write Paper? For this purpose, it will be useful to read at least two or three items, including a recent book covering the websites, general area in which the topic falls. Efficient? Articles in websites reference books such as an encyclopaedia can provide an overview, but they rarely provide adequate coverage of the section paper, issues. Citing such works will undermine the credibility of your essay. Do not forget to make notes as you go.

Making notes helps you to summarise arguments and ideas, to select points relevant to your essay, to clarify and in essays adjust your understanding of the essay question and of the topic it bears upon. But your main priority should be to discover an argument. Once you have come up with a working argument, you need to mba essay questions, draw up a plan to guide the quotes websites in essays, next stage of your research. It should comprise a list of the points which each paragraph will attempt to demonstrate, and rough notes on supporting examples. George Mba Essay Questions? It may be useful to begin by thinking again what type of question you have chosen and by looking the natural way of answering it. In order to websites in essays, draw up a plan you will need to fellowship, evaluate its merits: What points will I need to make in order to sustain this argument?

Are there alternative points of view which will have to be considered and quotes refuted in order to writing, make this argument work? Do I have enough examples and evidence to support the points which are crucial to my argument? Do I need to know more about the examples I'm planning to use? Perhaps there is another way of looking at this piece of from websites evidence which I'll have to mention or even refute? Having decided on the line of argument you intend to use, and identified areas where you need more material, search the reading list and washington bibliographies of the texts you've been using for books and articles which will help you to solve these problems. Go and collect the quotes from websites in essays, information, making notes and adding notes to your plan as you go along. Do not forget to make careful bibliographical notes for every book and contrast rubric article you consult. Quotes From Websites? You will need this information when it comes to footnoting your essay. Inevitably, the writing, previous stage will turn up things you hadn't thought of and books with better things to say about the topic. Do not panic.

Ask yourself: can your argument be saved with a few adjustments? Does the websites, argument need to service papers, be re-constructed from scratch? If so, how can I recycle the information I've already begun to collect? Much will depend upon how confident you now feel about your argument. Follow your instincts: if the argument feels wrong, look for a better one. From Websites In Essays? It is better to start again than to write an essay that lacks conviction. If complete reconstruction is compare character rubric, unavoidable, go back to '5. Drawing up a Plan'. Having revised you argument (and plan), it's time to write your essay. Quotes From? If you've carried out steps one to five properly, it should be possible to write the first draft up in two or three hours. (a) Writing an Introduction.

An introduction should show how you intend to answer the question, by (1) indicating the line of argument you intend to take, by (2) giving an overview of the organisation of what follows, and by (3) indicating the sort of material or evidence you will be using. It is an effective strategy, especially when writing a short essay, to begin with a bold, attention-grabbing, first sentence which shows the marker that you know what you are doing: that is, answer the question as briefly as possible with your first sentence. The second sentence should then enlarge upon the argument indicated by the first. (b) The body of the essay. Intelligent use of paragraphing is crucial to the success of an essay. Often, it is best to organise the paragraphs so that each makes and defends a point or premise essential the argument of the analysis essay of studies by francis bacon, essay. (By 'premise' is quotes websites, meant a point which is part of and essential to the argument of the essay.) It must be entirely clear how your points fit into the argument: essays which meander around the topic leaving the marker to join the dots to comprise an answer are not acceptable, since they fail to demonstrate understanding. It is a good idea to use 'topic sentences' to george washington university mba essay, signal the subject and make explicit the point of each paragraph. Quotes Websites In Essays? These ought not to be too repetitive in form but should show how the paragraph fits into thesis the argument of the essay as a whole. The following topic sentences (here marked in red for websites clarity) would, for example, be appropriate as a way of introducing paragraphs that comprised a series of 'tests' in a 'to-what-extent' essay that called for an assessment of the effects of the Black Death on the development of medieval Europe.

It is also possible to assess the extent of the washington, catastrophe by looking at the level of demand for land in the major urban centres. In Genoa, for quotes from websites in essays example, land prices fell sharply from a high in 1310 of. [several sentences of examples] . The dramatic fall in the prices of land within urban centres implies an equally sharp fall in the numbers of people wanting to service term, live in cities and, thus also, a sudden decline in quotes websites in essays the actual number of people living there. Notice how the princeton creative fellowship, point briefly introduced in the topic sentence is from websites, developed naturally by the second sentence of the paragraph. It is better to avoid trying the explain everything in analysis of studies bacon a single sentence: clusters of sentences that flow from one to another are much more effective! Signposting your evidence will give the essay that all important sense of critical depth and originality: Seapower was a crucial to European expansion. This much is illustrated by the way in which Europe expanded between the tenth and sixteenth centuries. Southwards and eastwards expansion in the eastern Mediterranean was heavily dependent upon the availability of effective fleets of warships and quotes from websites trading vessels. There were critical moments, such as in the late eleventh-century conquests of Sicily and Sardinia, when. [and so on.]

You need to give the marker a sense of where your opinions end and of where the supporting evidence begins. But remember to vary your signposts: using the same phrase over market, and over quotes from, again will distract and bore the reader. If the supporting evidence is not a well-known and irrefutable fact, it will probably need to be given the additional support of a footnote indicating where you have obtained your information or which historian's interpretation of the george university mba essay, piece of evidence being deployed you have chosen to follow. It will sometimes be useful to quote other authors, especially primary sources, but do not overdo it. It is often better to put things in your own words while still clearly signalling the source of the idea and using a footnote (e.g. 'According to Mayer the in essays, first crusade.'), since this helps to efficient market, show that you have understood what was being said - providing that you have indeed grasped what was being said! (c) The Conclusion. All essays need a carefully thought out conclusion which follows logically from the points made and affirmed in the course of your essay. It need not rehearse the points you have rejected. Always check to see that the conclusion you have drawn is the from, one which follows logically from the points and evidence you have assembled.

(d) Footnoting. Opinions differ over whether to footnote after completing the first draft or as you write. Sometimes, it is best to go back and footnote the essay after you have finished, because inserting footnotes can disturb the flow of your writing. On the other hand, it is useful to consider what will need to university, be footnoted as you write, since footnotes are part of the rhetorical apparatus of a formal essay and give weight and power to an argument. For the same reason, it is best to put the notes at the bottom of the page rather than at the end of the essay.

It looks more impressive (especially if you cite well and widely), and saves the quotes from, marker flicking back and forth. The markers, it should be noted, are under instructions to writing fellowship, check footnotes. (e) Once you have finished you should compile your bibliography . (f) Now save your essay, print out quotes a text, put it aside for a couple of of the essay of studies by francis bacon days, and work on something else. Inevitably, when you come to quotes websites in essays, re-read your essay, you will always think of better ways of of studies by francis bacon putting things. You may even think of supporting evidence you could add to the text, but make sure that any additions do not spoil the flow. From Websites In Essays? You may find that some of how to of a paper your points are irrelevant: this material should be disregarded. You should also ask yourself whether the links between the paragraphs are clear and logical? Perhaps the quotes from websites in essays, essay would be more effective if they were put in a methods section of a paper a different order? If the essay has been written on a word processor it should be easy enough to achieve this by cutting and pasting paragraphs. Your essay should have a clear and consistent structure throughout, so that one paragraph follows another logically and carries the argument forward.

You will need to edit: for grammar, spelling and punctuation; to remove unnecessary verbiage, colloquialisms and jargon; to ensure that the footnotes and bibliography conform with the required style sheet; and for the coherence and quality of your writing. You should always check the printed text of your essay before submitting it. The eye tends to quotes, overlook errors on the screen, and spell checkers almost invariably allow a significant number of mistakes to write of a research, slip through. 'Their' and 'there', for example, will both be accepted as correct by a word processor regardless of which one you should actually have used in quotes from websites in essays a given context. The ability to write good essays does not come to many people easily. It is a skill which requires constant attention and practice.

It is, however, a skill which will serve you well no matter what you choose to do when you leave university. Contrast Character Rubric? Effective communication is a key to success in many walks of life. There is, therefore, every incentive to apply yourself to the development of this art. Credits: This guide was devised and developed by Paul Antony Hayward (2000-2007).