Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Mediterranean algae thesis

Mediterranean algae thesis

Mar/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

Mediterranean Marine Science - eJournals

Mediterranean algae thesis

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -

How to Write Better Essays: 6 Practical Tips. The best students enjoy writing essays because they’re a chance to mediterranean thesis, shine; they’re an interesting intellectual exercise in character analysis prynne which the writer must craft thoughtful arguments on thesis complex topics within the confines of a prescribed and often restrictive word count. For many such students, each essay brings with it the challenge of fashion essay, making it that little bit better than the last one. The problem is that when you write essays regularly, it’s easy to get stuck in a rut of repeating the same formula each time particularly when you already receive good feedback from the teachers who read them. So how do you take your essays to the next level and go from great to mediterranean, brilliant? Here are some practical tips and techniques that will help you write consistently impressive essays. Fashion Essay. Offer to share your essays with other people and they may return the favour. Even better: start a study group.

Just as the books you read subconsciously help mould your own writing style, so reading other people’s essays can help you develop and build on your own essay-writing style. Try to mediterranean algae, read a range of other essays, including those of your peers and of academics. Read essays on analysis on hester a wide variety of subjects, not necessarily just those that you’re studying; different disciplines might apply different kinds of arguments or styles, so the wider you read, the mediterranean algae more possible techniques there are for you to pick up and use in essays of your own. As you read other people’s essays, don’t just take them at changing, face value. Be critical: what do you like about mediterranean thesis them? What don’t you like about them? How persuasive do you think they are?

Is the character essay on hester prynne argument a balanced one, with points adequately supported with evidence? Has the algae thesis writer used any techniques you’ve not seen before? Another good source of william effectively symbolism in his, essays is the broadsheet newspapers. Read the mediterranean opinion pieces and dissect how the writer has supported their points with evidence, and analysis essay on hester, again, be critical; note where they#8217;ve left things out to try to persuade you to a particular opinion. Mediterranean Algae. Essays should be balanced, so you can learn from the best of these writers and pick up some techniques to help you shape a balanced piece. 2. Build your vocabulary and use it properly. Make use of dictionaries and essay, thesauri. A good vocabulary will allow you to mediterranean thesis, express exactly what you mean, as clearly and concisely as possible.

Economy with words is a characteristic of all good essays, because readers (and essay-markers) don’t like having their time wasted with long, rambling points that could have been expressed in character essay prynne half the number of words. One way of ensuring that you can communicate clearly and to the point is through accurate and effective use of advanced vocabulary. A good essay writer should never rest on their laurels when it comes to vocabulary; it’s something you should be working on continually, as there are always new words to learn that could help convey a point more effectively. Mediterranean Algae Thesis. What’s more, deploying a good vocabulary displays intelligence and essay on pollution control board, allows you to be more persuasive in your essay-writing. Here are some ways in mediterranean thesis which you can build your vocabulary: Subscribe to a #8216;word a day#8217; email (such as this one from personal essay best Merriam-Webster). Mediterranean Algae Thesis. Create a folder in your email account for on pollution board new word emails, so that you can file each email away and have them all in thesis one place ready to flick through and learn from in an idle moment. Read widely, and refer to william faulkner effectively employ story barn, a dictionary for words you don#8217;t know as you go along; this way, you’ll learn the new word as well as seeing it in context so you know how to algae, use it properly.

Read different genres of how does william faulkner effectively employ symbolism in his, fiction, and non-fiction covering a range of topics, and you’ll have the added bonus of widening your general knowledge as well as your vocabulary. Use a thesaurus if you find yourself using the same words over and over algae thesis, again, add variety to your language by looking up those words in a thesaurus and finding other words that mean the same thing. A word of warning: words you find in a thesaurus can’t always be used interchangeably; even words with similar meanings can differ subtly in a way that makes them inappropriate in certain contexts, so find examples of a word used correctly before you use a new word for essay about school the first time. Learn prefixes, suffixes and mediterranean thesis, roots it sounds boring, but this shortcut will help you learn a great many more words. Many roots come from Latin and Greek words, such as “bene” in Latin, meaning “good”, which gives rise to words such as “benefactor”, “benevolent” and “benefit”. It#8217;s often possible to deduce the meaning of how does william faulkner effectively employ symbolism in his story, a new word if you know its root and read it in mediterranean algae thesis context. Prefixes are added to the beginning of a word to change the critical meaning, such as “semi” or “ante”, while suffixes are added to the end, such as “-able” or “-ance”. Start a vocabulary book you probably have one if you’re learning a foreign language, so why not have one for your native language as well? Buy yourself a nice notepad and algae, use it to collect new words and their meanings. The act of writing down the definition will help you remember it, and you could include an example of how the word is essay, used to algae thesis, increase your chances of barn, memorising it for algae use in essay movie essays.

It may help to have different sections for mediterranean algae words on particular themes; you could have a general section, and then further parts of the notebook could be dedicated to words of use in history essays, science essays and so on. The aim of improving your vocabulary is to increase precision and essay, reduce waffle. Put the new words you’ve learned to good use right away, perhaps setting yourself the challenge of including a minimum number of new ones in mediterranean algae each essay you write. This will help consolidate your knowledge at the same time as impressing the reader. One important thing to remember, though: don’t use big words just for the sake of it. Using a long, obscure word when a simpler one would suffice risks making you sound pompous, which may have the opposite effect to the one intended. What’s more, be wary of adding words for the sake of it; cut the waffle by reviewing each sentence and removing any words or sentences that don’t add anything to essay about lunches, what you’re saying. Ultimately, your goal should be to make your writing as clear and easy-to-understand as possible, so that it is mediterranean thesis, a pleasure to read.

3. Words to help develop an argument. Part of sounding intelligent in an essay is not repeating yourself; as you’re writing, focus on changing using language effectively to algae thesis, help build an how does effectively employ symbolism in his story barn, argument and create a sense of structure. To that end, avoid using the same words every time; many people overuse the word “also”, for example. Vary your language, and mediterranean algae, use words such as “moreover”, “furthermore” and “however”. Fashion Changing. Such words help develop your argument and make the reader feel they are being guided through the problems on a sort of ‘journey’ to your conclusion.

Would you be able to summarise your essay between floors? We’ve probably all had it hammered into mediterranean us that we should write an essay plan before we start writing, but before you even do that, you need to know what the how does william effectively symbolism in his barn argument you’re going to make actually is. Only then can you start writing the structure for an essay that builds up to your overall conclusion. To condense what you’re trying to say into a short, snappy summary for mediterranean thesis you to work from, try making an ‘Elevator Pitch’ style summary of essay on pollution, what you intend to algae, write and why readers should be interested in it. The Elevator Pitch is a technique used by salespeople when condensing the arguments for buying a product into the shortest possible summary of why a customer should consider a purchase.

The salesperson is told to imagine themselves in a lift; in the time it takes for that lift to persuasive essay about school lunches, reach the mediterranean algae desired floor, they should have given a compelling argument in favour of that product that would result in the customer buying it, or at least wanting to know more. Your Elevator Pitch for your essay should sell the idea of personal essay best, it to a reader, leaving them wanting to read the essay in question. Mediterranean. This is quite a tough exercise, as it forces you to be ruthlessly concise in your thinking and choice of words; but you can use this summary to help you write your introduction, and it’ll help you achieve clarity in what you’re trying to say. Essay About. 5. Tell the reader what other people say. Be aware of who the mediterranean algae thesis foremost writers on a subject are, even if you decide not to critical movie, reference them. For instance, anyone studying Beowulf should be aware of JRR Tolkien’s essay, ‘The Monsters and the Critics.’ We’ve mentioned this on a previous article on mediterranean essay writing, but it seems pertinent to mention it here too. Essays are a chance for you to show off how widely read you are, so make sure you quote other people’s opinions, and original sources, on what you’re writing about. For example, if you were to analysis essay on hester prynne, write a history essay on early religious practices in mediterranean thesis Britain, you could quote original texts on control that topic (such as Bede’s Ecclesiastical History of the English People ) and also mention what a range of modern scholars have to mediterranean algae thesis, say about the topic.

Contrasting views should be sought; it’s unlikely that everyone agrees on the topic, so show you’ve looked at all the possible angles. For each of the subjects you’re studying, start a page in a notebook for important people in that field, with a summary of when they lived and fashion, what their views are. That way, you’ll have something to refer to when you’re writing an essay and want to consult appropriate scholars or other writers whose opinions you might wish to include. Don’t quote too much; mix citations with your own opinions so that it doesn’t look as though you have to mediterranean algae thesis, hide behind other people’s words. It’s fine to disagree with a scholar you quote, provided you can give evidence and william employ in his barn, reasoning for mediterranean algae thesis doing so. This shows that you have thought about it and personal, made your own mind up, rather than blindly accepting what that scholar has said; this demonstrates strong critical reasoning skills, one of the hallmarks of mediterranean algae thesis, brilliant students. 6. Syntax, punctuation and tone of voice. Personal Best. Be honest: do you find your tone of voice interesting?

You may not consciously realise it when you’re reading, but sophisticated sentence structures make the mediterranean algae thesis world of school, difference to how intelligent you sound. As we’ve already said, the most important consideration when you’re writing is making yourself easy for readers to understand; but you can still do this and thesis, utilise a range of interesting syntax at the same time. Employ a variety of personal essay, sentence structures, long and short, but don’t let your sentences become too long and rambling, or they become difficult to read. Effective punctuation is vital in conveying your arguments persuasively; the last thing a teacher or lecturer wants to thesis, read is an essay riddled with poor grammar. What’s more, the character analysis essay on hester reader shouldn’t have to algae thesis, read a sentence more than once to understand it.

You probably already have a tone of voice you use for writing essays, but is it interesting and engaging? Read through some of your old essays and ask yourself honestly whether you find them absorbing. On Pollution. If they’re not, it could well be because you’ve not established the mediterranean algae thesis right tone of voice. Essays constitute a formal, academic context, but that doesn’t mean you have to be boring. A confident tone of voice will help show the reader that you know what you’re talking about and reassure them that they’re in control board safe hands. Writing in the active rather than the passive voice is a well-known trick of the trade that writers use to give their writing a sense of immediacy and mediterranean algae thesis, make it more compelling; you too can deploy this technique in character analysis essay prynne your essays by steering clear of the passive voice (for example, rather than writing “Much work is being done to#8230;”, say “Scholars are putting a great deal of effort into…”). Over the mediterranean algae thesis course of an entire essay, you’d be surprised what a difference this makes to your tone. We hope you’ve found these tips and techniques useful and fashion changing essay, that they help you take your essay-writing to new heights. Thesis. If you have any tips you’d like to share with us, do let us know by leaving a comment below! 161 Responses to #8220;How to Write Better Essays: 6 Practical Tips#8221; June 10, 2014 at 4:16 pm, Jedi Santos said: Thanks for the tips!I#8217;m looking forward for more! #128578; October 15, 2014 at best, 6:22 am, preeti said: October 23, 2014 at 4:26 pm, Rosanna said: I am so bad in my English essays, and speech.

My teacher thinks I#8217;m stupid and now i don#8217;t know what to do. October 23, 2014 at 4:42 pm, ORA Admin said: We#8217;ve published many articles on how to algae thesis, improve your essay-writing. You might be interested in crash these: There are more in our extensive archive. Don#8217;t lose heart; if you can figure out a good new approach to take, you#8217;ll be able to change your teacher#8217;s mind yet.

February 07, 2017 at thesis, 9:47 am, Khushi said: I#8217;m horrible and moreover, anything that is related to essay, writing. Does anyone have suggestions of interesting books from year 8s to 10s. February 11, 2015 at mediterranean thesis, 11:12 pm, Prisca.Lingtamat said: thanks for the tips#8230;please email me more.thank you. February 15, 2015 at 7:00 am, Qaistoorie said: It is accurate way to improve our Eassy. February 15, 2015 at 7:01 am, Qaistoorie said: March 17, 2015 at 12:22 am, nermeen said: thats really helpful. Persuasive About School. March 18, 2015 at 5:10 am, Abdullllahi said: This is algae, great work done and very important. March 22, 2015 at 3:18 pm, ibrahim sinsakala said: ur tips are so helping.

April 30, 2015 at 8:00 am, maria bhatti said: I really need such kind of instructions thank u#8230;. May 07, 2015 at 12:19 am, SYLVESTER OUMA said: I need the writing tips. May 27, 2015 at 7:33 pm, Prabhjot said: Well you cleared by all doubts and I will surely try to put these teachings in essay school lunches my writing ! #128578; July 09, 2015 at 7:29 pm, Rbert said: Good work, a great deal of mediterranean algae, help. I am able to move forward. July 10, 2015 at 4:19 am, kaushik varsani said: Thank you for the tips. April 09, 2016 at 2:33 pm, Genevieve said: July 26, 2015 at 3:21 am, Imey said: Thank you so much for the tips! Very helpful and I would definitely apply these tips in my writing soon! #128578; July 30, 2015 at 11:56 am, folashade said: Thanks so much, will work on how does in his it. September 14, 2015 at 6:17 pm, Tsetan Namgyal said: Thinks for sharing a wonderful information..

September 16, 2015 at 7:39 pm, SwagataSwagata Khan said: I#8217;ve received help from it. Mediterranean Algae. But still I have problem in essay best vocabulary. The thing is I do memorize new words a lot. But when I come to mediterranean algae, write something they stay out of my mind, I can#8217;t use them. So enriching vocabulary power is therefore of no use. How I can get rid of it? To use what I#8217;ve learned. October 02, 2015 at 9:44 am, jacob lawrence said: Wow, wonderful. Character Analysis. I#8217;m helped a lot and I#8217;m looking forward for more. Mediterranean Thesis. October 16, 2015 at 7:31 pm, Flora said: Wonderful but my English is bad. Please send me tips on vocabulary.

October 31, 2015 at critical movie crash, 9:56 am, godfreygodianus said: Your teachings are good I have enjoyed and I learned something. November 01, 2015 at mediterranean thesis, 3:22 pm, nurwahyuni said: thanks for the tips.. November 02, 2015 at 3:23 am, Campbell Paul said: your tips are improving my essay writings. thanks, really did more tips. November 04, 2015 at 3:01 pm, Patrick Berg said: Cheers lads. Really useful. April 06, 2017 at 8:47 am, linet said: Thank for such tips#8230;Really helping me November 05, 2015 at 8:14 am, Anna said: Thanks for the helpful tips. I believe this article can help many students. By the way it is a very good idea to essay control board, subscribe to a #8216;word a day#8217; email . I recommend it to mediterranean thesis, everyone.

November 06, 2015 at 3:45 pm, Sunday said: Thanks for this set of tips. I#8217;m interested in writing but I alway fear to critical essay, be insulted about the structure of my sentences. However, I do underestimate myself. Please to whom may concern, what can I do to mediterranean, correct these acts? November 09, 2015 at 2:01 pm, ORA Admin said: Additionally, why not browse the essay control range of courses we offer at algae, ORA and see if there are any you might like to enroll in? November 11, 2015 at 4:47 am, iqra khan said: Thanks for personal essay this article#8230; but if you have any other please let me know#8230;. I always get low marks in my essays #8230; November 11, 2015 at mediterranean algae thesis, 1:59 pm, ORA Admin said: Thank you for changing your comment. We have a variety of articles on the ORA website that may be able to help you. Follow the link to this article. 14 Ways to Improve Your Grades if You’re Underperforming and see point 7 regarding essay writing skills.

There are a list of links in this section to many of our essay writing articles. You will be sure to find something to thesis, help you in there! November 22, 2015 at 6:11 pm, NjQ said: Omg thanks so much, really helped! #128512; November 25, 2015 at 7:28 am, Dan said: These are great writing tips. Effectively Employ. I now see the reason why our teacher used to read a sample of best essays in class. I can affirm myself that the part of creating your own vocabulary book does work like magic! November 26, 2015 at 7:31 pm, eben said: i find it difficult to write essay,how could i become master in english. December 05, 2015 at mediterranean algae, 2:12 pm, Atul kumar said: I was very bad in english essay writing competion but after reading this i think it is useful for me.

December 26, 2015 at 5:16 am, Rajesh said: I am very poor in English vocabulary so please guide me for better English speak and write. January 07, 2016 at 1:14 pm, ary prastiya said: truly help me #8230; thx. January 15, 2016 at 2:58 pm, Tom said: I think my writing skills will improve after reading this article! Thanks to fashion changing, author!

January 16, 2016 at 11:48 am, E. Mediterranean Algae Thesis. Writings said: I want to become a good writer but is hard to me. Hope this article helps me! January 23, 2016 at 4:23 pm, Roohullah khalil said: it is very fruitful for me i read this article and i have learnt many steps that how to write a good essay. And now i am able to write a good essay. Thanks for sharing good material. Critical Essay Crash. I have no words for thank you. January 24, 2016 at 7:19 am, Adrish adhikari said: I was very impressed by algae thesis, this teaching skills. I was very happy to say that this will help in my future.

A lot of thanks from me to the author who had published this article. Again, Thanking you. On Pollution Control. January 24, 2016 at 7:21 am, Adrish adhikari said: I was very impressed by this teaching skills. I was very happy to say that this will help me in thesis my future. A lot of thanks from me to the author who had published this article. Again, Thanking you. Fashion Essay. January 29, 2016 at 9:46 am, aysha said: it could have been more efficient if they were more creative. February 21, 2016 at 10:20 pm, Bempong Charles said: Encouraging, keep it up.

February 27, 2016 at 11:09 am, Cherian Johny said: My college Prof. once told us that Jack London used to mediterranean thesis, stick new words near his mirror so that he could learn them while shaving, combing, etc. I found it pretty useful and I hope it helps others too. February 29, 2016 at 3:36 am, katalinae said: This really helped me thank you very much I think this what I needed all along now I know what to do and if I do all these things I#8217;ll be excellent . March 07, 2016 at 6:43 am, Shahid Vistro said: Very informative tips. What should we do with narration. Should we change the sentences of direct narration into indirect narration while writing essay? March 17, 2016 at 12:23 pm, andualem said: March 27, 2016 at 1:12 pm, Sulaiman said: Good suggestion. Critical Essay. thanks. Algae Thesis. April 18, 2016 at 8:21 am, Lee Sue-Anne said: Thanks for these advice, I hope I can pass my o-level exams this year. April 19, 2016 at essay crash, 8:05 pm, christopher said: thank you for the tips.

May 11, 2016 at 11:09 am, Shivam said: I am always confused about how to start writing an essay #8230;. So ,please tell me how I am able to write an mediterranean algae thesis, good essay #8230;.. May 13, 2016 at 11:28 am, Debendra said: Its useful and guide me practically to start and end the essay. There are number of ways to present the essay, however, the tips provided here is awesome. May 17, 2016 at 11:19 am, maya maya said: I want to write an essay on fashion essay how to mediterranean algae thesis, improve your writing. Essay Movie. June 08, 2016 at 6:49 am, Camel said: Thanks for your tips! Really appreciate it. Mediterranean. June 19, 2016 at 9:23 am, Efrem bin Pascal said: exactly it#8217;s helpful, I appreciated it. Essay Movie Crash. June 24, 2016 at 8:07 pm, Mouhcine said:

I have come thru the website while trying to mediterranean algae thesis, learn different tips for elevating my and others#8217; writings skills and I think the aforesaid are great tips! Thank you so much for sharing this comprehensive post. July 06, 2016 at 2:16 pm, kashish kogta said: Thanks for your nice tips ,it clears my all doubts really it is on hester, so good website. Algae. July 10, 2016 at 8:21 pm, Olutayo Dorcas said: Am so grateful for these wonderful tips. It has opened my eyes to some overlooked essential tools for writing a brilliant essay.

July 19, 2016 at 5:59 am, Usman lawal said: thank you so much for the well done job. July 19, 2016 at essay control board, 6:01 am, Usman lawal said: July 28, 2016 at 1:22 pm, David T C said: August 11, 2016 at 3:49 pm, Vineet k said: Practical l food for thought , useful tips. Thanks. August 25, 2016 at mediterranean thesis, 5:19 pm, RICHARD E. STONER said: I#8217;M NEW AT WRITTING ESSAYS. I HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO WRITE ESSAYS. I#8217;M LEARNING TO BECOME A PHOTOJOURNALISM. AND IT#8217;S STILL HARD FOR ME TO WRITE ESSAYS. MAYBE I#8217;M TAKING UP THE WRONG COURSE. I DON#8217;T KNOW. Essay Best. SO IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT THAT WILL BE GREAT.

August 28, 2016 at 5:13 am, faris said: All the information above help me to improve my writing essay. August 28, 2016 at 5:15 am, faris said: I have a problem with phrasal verbs. August 29, 2016 at 10:12 am, Lucky said: I find this article full of those things every writer needs. Please email more to mediterranean, me. Good one there! September 06, 2016 at essay, 7:08 pm, Ogene onyinye Mary said: I studied English and literary studies, but still having lots of problems with my essay. Don#8217;t really know what to do because it really perturbs me.

Am eager to learn. September 08, 2016 at 9:44 am, ORA Admin said: Thank you for getting in touch. Mediterranean Algae. We have a range of articles on essay writing that you may find useful: We hope these help! September 07, 2016 at 12:25 pm, Gopal Saxena said: i am looking for job in fashion essay backend profile. but i always get reject due to my essay writing is poor . So could you please help me out mediterranean thesis what to analysis, do . how can I improove my writing skill.. September 08, 2016 at mediterranean algae, 9:44 am, ORA Admin said: Thank you for getting in touch. We have a range of articles on essay writing that you may find useful: We hope these help! September 11, 2016 at 6:29 pm, Nazir Muhammad said:

Thank you so much to give me such incredible essay tips #8216; I will followed all these tips. Fashion Changing. October 26, 2016 at 12:19 pm, Samiksha Kaintura said: The post is algae thesis, full of helpful, compelling, and actionable tips. Essay Movie. Kudos to the writer. #128578; October 29, 2016 at 6:42 am, Bobby said: I recently had an mediterranean thesis, essay midterm returned to me and in short, I did poorly beyond my imagination. On Hester Prynne. The marker of my paper suggested I #8220;aim for precision and nuance in the concepts [I] employ#8221;. Do you have any tips as to how I could improve my critical analysis skills? February 28, 2017 at mediterranean, 5:10 am, Aphrezo kire said: February 28, 2017 at 5:11 am, Aphrezo kire said: there #8230; u got wat u wanted. November 03, 2016 at crash, 12:50 am, TheBadEssay said: I write terrible essays and I really dislike them.

The problem is, I know that if I don#8217;t write essays, then I won#8217;t get better. Mediterranean Algae. What are some tips to help motivate myself to write essays and story, improve? I have a very important exam coming up and it has an essay that I HAVE to thesis, excel in#8230; Thanks in essay advance! February 07, 2017 at 9:48 am, Khushi said: November 28, 2016 at 10:07 pm, ABAYOMI USMAN said: YEAH! Thanks for the advice,hope it works for algae me when i put it into trial.Thank you. December 16, 2016 at 9:29 am, Fareeha Kamran said: m an English teacher but i want more fluency and command on this specific language so that I could help my students to essay best, be more efficient n creative in their subject. January 05, 2017 at 10:49 pm, Abdu said: Very beneficial, thank you soon much . February 07, 2017 at 9:50 am, Khushi said: I#8217;m horrible at essays and overall, anything related to writing. Does anyone have interesting book suggestion for year 8s-10s? Sorry, if I posted Tis twicw. February 15, 2017 at 12:41 am, ben said:

ask someone to mediterranean thesis, help you duh. February 28, 2017 at 5:12 am, Aphrezo kire said: April 15, 2017 at 4:27 pm, irene said: I need help in writing my essay assignment. the topic is the new Auchi polytechnic#8230;. Critical Essay Crash. which is an institution and what the topic is really talking about is how the new rector of the school is of good to the school now compared to the former one..thank you. April 26, 2017 at 2:43 am, Prince Sharma said: Very helpful#8230; Thanks. May 24, 2017 at 6:56 pm, Rahat Ullah said: Just my spoken is so good but not on algae written form. What the on hester prynne main reason please can you tells me. May 31, 2017 at 3:38 pm, Mary said: Tips are good but I#8217;m struggling with my essay yet. June 08, 2017 at 1:47 pm, karma said: June 10, 2017 at 6:53 am, maureenash said: address will not be pu.

June 15, 2017 at 7:47 pm, gratis said: I am in fact delighted to mediterranean, glance at this weblog. posts which includes lots of valuable data, thanks for providing these kinds of data. June 15, 2017 at 8:44 pm, mp3 said: whoah this weblog is great i love reading your posts. Keep up the great. Critical Movie. work! You understand, a lot of people are searching around for this info, you. can aid them greatly. hi!,I really lik yo?r writing s? m?ch! percentage we ?eep. up a correspondence m?re ab?ut your post onn. AOL? I require specialist on thi¾ aea to unravel my problem. Algae. Maybe that is ou! Looking ahead to ¾ee you.

June 17, 2017 at 7:11 am, chocolate slim said: Hello there, You have done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and on pollution control, personally recommend to thesis, my friends. I#8217;m sure they will be benefited from this website. June 19, 2017 at 3:01 pm, Alicia Hyla. said: Your advice is very valuable. Thank you. espite the essay movie fact that I have been writing for a long time.

I#8217;m always looking for useful information that will allow me to learn something new. Mediterranean Algae. June 20, 2017 at essay movie crash, 4:59 am, ara damansara said: I#8217;m not sure why but this weblog is loading extremely. Thesis. slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I#8217;ll check back later and see if the problem still exists. June 21, 2017 at prynne, 11:09 am, thus loses said: Just like welcoming a child in to the family, preparing a. Thesis. puppy within your house is usually a lots of work to do. His wife didn#8217;t apparently notice and I speculated she tuned out. #8220;the whiny#8221; years ago. Compaq 3702AC equipped with all basic functional features including. June 22, 2017 at 8:25 am, addmefast points said: Incredible po³nts. Solid arguments. ?eep. Personal Essay. up the god spirit. June 22, 2017 at mediterranean thesis, 12:57 pm, putas Coruna said: No, the mega stars of tomorrow are out there and how does william effectively symbolism barn, they. Mediterranean Algae Thesis. always is.

Shop is on two floors and along with. everything from yesteryear. Your accommodation has. a swimming pool where a person are visit and relax. Mrvelous, what ? ?eblog it is! This blog provides useful information to us, keep it up. ?ht#8217;s up mates, its great post on thhe topic ?ff tutoringand fully explained, kep it up all th. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and personal essay best, I#8217;m impressed! Very useful info specifically the last part #128578; I care for such info. Algae. much.

I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck. June 27, 2017 at 8:11 am, Octavia said: Apparently, there is changing essay, a possibility that a number of studio headphones can be. Algae. considered as the best studio headphones. 9mm) profile promises to be a comfortable phone to hold and use, with. its weight of 135g leaving no doubt about changing its build quality. You don#8217;t all the time need to should put on headphones or earbuds so that you want other ways to. Mediterranean Algae Thesis. hearken to your music. June 27, 2017 at 7:20 pm, periscope cams said: What i do not understood is in essay truth how you are not really much more well-favored than you might be now. You are very intelligent. You recognize thus significantly. with regards to this subject, made me individually. consider it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like women and men don#8217;t seem to be fascinated. until it is algae thesis, one thing to do with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding.

Always care for it up! Superb, what a website it is! This webpage gives valuable data to. Essay On Pollution Control. June 30, 2017 at 1:36 am, Buddhism said: Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to be.

aware of. Algae. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people think about worries that they. plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon persuasive school, the top and. Mediterranean Algae Thesis. defined out the whole thing without having. side effect , people could take a signal. Will. probably be back to get more. Thanks. July 01, 2017 at 5:58 am, pelancar haid said: I have been exploring for critical essay a little for any high-quality articles. or weblog posts on this kind of mediterranean thesis, house . Exploring in on pollution board Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i am glad to show that I#8217;ve a very good uncanny. feeling I found out just what I needed. I most for mediterranean thesis sure will make certain to don?t forget this website and give it a. July 02, 2017 at 9:26 am, Nike Blazer said: Hi there I am so glad I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Digg for essay board something else, Nonetheless.

I am here now and would just like to say cheers for algae a. remarkable post and analysis essay on hester, a all round entertaining blog (I also. love the theme/design), I don#8217;t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have book-marked. it and algae thesis, also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to. read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb work. We all know the way the average size of an average American keeps growing day by day. So using this type of being said, in spite of whatever mood. you enter or whatever appeal you are interested. Personal Essay. in, be assured that the designer blouse you wear. can allow you to convey that message across clearly. Cheap Ways To Prep For That Job Interview After twenty cover letters, resume edits, and hours of scouring job boards, you finally nailed an interview. Do you mind if I quote a few of mediterranean, your articles as long as I provide credit and sources. back to your weblog?

My blog is in the very same niche as yours and changing, my users. would really benefit from thesis a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you. August 30, 2017 at 11:06 am, Audrina Oakes-Cottrell said: Thank you for your interest in our articles. We are happy for essay movie you to mediterranean algae, use quotes, as long as you credit and source appropriately, as you suggest. Oxford Royale Academy. July 19, 2017 at 6:12 am, ronrogers said: August 01, 2017 at 4:03 am, this page said: Thank you, I have just been searching for info about how does effectively employ symbolism barn this topic for a while and yours. is the best I#8217;ve found out so far.

But, what in regards to thesis, the conclusion? Are you certain concerning the source? Thwnks for finally writiing about How to Write Better Essays: 6 Practical Tips Loved it! August 07, 2017 at 8:38 am, mazda bt 50 said: Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to. my friends. I am confident they#8217;ll be benefited from this website. How Does Employ In His Barn. August 19, 2017 at algae, 11:04 pm, zoloft sertraline said: Nice post. ? was checking constantly thi¾ blog and I m impressed! Extremely ?seful inf?rmation specially t?e last part : ) ? care for such inform?tion ? ?ot.

I ?as seeking thi¾ part³cular info fo a ong time. ?hank you and best of luck. I want to tto thgank you ffor t?i¾ wonderful read!! I definitel? loved e?ery it of it. I have got yo? savedd as a favorite t? check ?ut new stuuff you post… August 29, 2017 at 6:17 am, program came said: If you want to obtain a good deal from this article then you have to. How Does William Faulkner Symbolism Story Barn. apply these methods to your won weblog. August 30, 2017 at mediterranean thesis, 2:00 am, khoa hoc mua ban said: I have read so many articles concerning the blogger lovers however this paragraph is changing essay, genuinely a nice piece. of writing, keep it up. August 30, 2017 at 6:08 pm, liste noire avion said: It#8217;s awesome in support of mediterranean algae, me to have a site, which is valuable in support. of my experience. Character Analysis Essay. thanks admin. August 30, 2017 at 9:40 pm, zaha01 said:

Asking questions are actually pleasant thing if you are not. understanding anything completely, except this paragraph provides good understanding yet. August 30, 2017 at 10:49 pm, mcedit.ru said: But beore picking up a brush and algae, making paint patterns aound one#8217;s home, it is crucial to learn a couple oof fundeamentals linked to house painting. Thee zipper can give better dust and control board, mite protection as. oppoised to one without zipper. Soome are bedst for bathrooms as well. as other moisture prone rooms as the others are for regulr living spaces. Mediterranean Algae Thesis. August 30, 2017 at 11:58 pm, leewebdesign said: This design is spectacular! You most certainly know how to. keep a reader amused. Fashion Essay. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost#8230;HaHa!) Great job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool! August 31, 2017 at 3:20 am, bookmok said: Awesome!

Its really awesome piece of writing, I have got much clear idea on the topic of. from this paragraph. August 31, 2017 at 6:51 am, gameandrohack.com said: You ought to thesis, be a part of a contest for one of the finest blogs on the net. I am going to persuasive, highly recommend this blog! August 31, 2017 at mediterranean algae, 8:17 am, aystartech said: I appreciate, cause I discovered just what I was having a look for. You#8217;ve ended my four day lengthy hunt!

God Bless you man. Have a nice day. September 01, 2017 at on pollution, 12:58 am, kontorsstadning said: Undeniably imagine that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the internet the simplest. factor to remember of. I say to algae, you, I definitely get annoyed at changing, the same time as. other folks consider concerns that they just do not recognize about. Mediterranean. You controlled to essay on pollution board, hit the nail upon the top and mediterranean algae thesis, also defined out the on pollution control entire. thing with no need side-effects , other people can take a signal. Mediterranean Algae. Will likely be again to get more. Thank you.

September 01, 2017 at 1:39 am, casino sbobet said: I#8217;m gone to say to my little brother, that he should. also visit this webpage on regular basis to obtain updated from persuasive lunches most recent news. What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable familiarity on algae thesis the topic of essay on pollution, unexpected emotions. September 01, 2017 at mediterranean algae, 1:01 pm, best shoe orthotics said: Arch Supports are most commonly known to personal best, provide support and relief for plantar fasciitis. This is mediterranean thesis, due to fashion essay, the positioning of the muscle in thesis the foot and how. when this becomes inflamed or painful, it is the fashion arch of. the foot that is the most affected. Wearing an Arch Support. Mediterranean. helps to effectively employ symbolism in his story barn, aid the muscle, taking some of the strain away from it. This in turn provides a relief from the pain and discomfort felt. However, Arch Supports can be used to algae, treat a number of different conditions, not just plantar fasciitis. Anything that affects the arch can be aided by the use. Persuasive Lunches. of an mediterranean, Arch Support.There is a range of Arch Supports available on Shoe Insoles.

The different types available means you can find the right level. of critical, support that you require to help aid the mediterranean thesis condition that you are suffering from. Shoe Insoles work closely with the manufacturers. to ensure the high quality of the how does william in his story barn product in mediterranean question, so you receive the best support. you need to aid your arch.Arch Supports can be adjusted to suit. the size that you need. Persuasive About School. If too lose, the Arch Support. loses it#8217;s supportive properties due to not being able to give the muscle the support it needs.If you. require any further information, please contact our support team on 020. 7501 1102 or via the contact page on this site. September 01, 2017 at 2:11 pm, blogvanphongpham.com said: There#8217;s definately a lot to know about this issue.

I really like all of the. Mediterranean. points you have made. Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of info. on your blog. Im really impressed by critical movie, it. Hey there, You#8217;ve done an excellent job. I#8217;ll certainly digg it. and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they#8217;ll be. benefited from this website. Mediterranean Algae Thesis. September 01, 2017 at 11:02 pm, streetwear said: What#8217;s up, after reading this amazing article i am as well delighted. to share my familiarity here with friends. At this time I am going to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming yet again to read more news. Hurrah!

In the end I got a web site from character on hester prynne where I. be capable of genuinely take helpful facts concerning my study and mediterranean algae thesis, knowledge. September 02, 2017 at 3:27 am, producteur film x said: Magnificent web site. Lots of useful info here. I#8217;m sending it too some friends anss additionally sharing inn. delicious. And naturally, thanks on your effort! September 02, 2017 at critical essay movie, 7:06 am, gay porn said: Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I#8217;ll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I#8217;m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I#8217;m still new to mediterranean algae, everything. Do you have any helpful hints for character analysis essay on hester inexperienced blog writers? I#8217;d genuinely appreciate it. September 02, 2017 at 7:15 am, Christal said: The release date that was unspecified 2016 ended up being December 26, 2016 for mediterranean algae thesis the.

Britain and personal best, December 21, 2016 for mediterranean US crowds. Essay. The story was over sorry in case you believed, but. it is just recently been introduced that UK audiences. will finally need to wait for algae 2017 to character, see the gaming movie adaptation. September 02, 2017 at 8:11 am, non-fiction said: Howdy! I understand this is kind of off-topic but I needed to ask. Does operating a well-established blog such as yours require. Algae Thesis. a massive amount work? I#8217;m brand new to operating. a blog but I do write in my diary daily. I#8217;d like to start a blog. so I can share my experience and essay about school lunches, thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for.

brand new aspiring blog owners. Thesis. Thankyou! September 03, 2017 at 7:37 am, bathroom accessories said: Glad to be one of many visitants on this awing web. September 03, 2017 at 3:14 pm, Master Of Hacking said: Nice weblog here! Also your website a lot up very fast! What web host are you using?

Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink on essay board your host? I desire my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol. September 03, 2017 at algae, 4:01 pm, hammer of thor said: I think everything published was very reasonable. But, what about this? what if you added a little information? I ain#8217;t suggesting your information isn#8217;t solid., but what. if you added something to persuasive about school, possibly grab people#8217;s attention? I mean How to Write Better Essays: 6 Practical Tips is a little plain. You might peek at Yahoo#8217;s. home page and watch how they create news titles to get viewers to mediterranean, click. You might try adding a video or a pic or two to faulkner effectively symbolism in his barn, grab people. excited about mediterranean thesis what you#8217;ve written. In my opinion, it might make your website. a little bit more interesting. September 04, 2017 at 3:30 pm, boots scarves said: Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my web site so i came to essay, return the. Algae. favor?.I am trying to to find issues to persuasive essay school, improve my website!I. guess its ok to make use of algae thesis, a few of your concepts!! September 05, 2017 at 1:56 am, beach said:

Excellent post. I used to control, be checking constantly this weblog and I am impressed! Extremely useful information particularly the algae thesis closing part #128578; I handle such information a lot. I used to be seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck. This is very fascinating, You#8217;re a very professional blogger. I#8217;ve joined your feed and sit up for seeking more. of about school lunches, your great post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks.

It#8217;s a pity you don#8217;t have a donate button! I#8217;d definitely donate to this. superb blog! I suppose for now i#8217;ll settle for book-marking and adding. your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to algae, fresh updates and fashion changing essay, will talk. about this site with my Facebook group. Algae Thesis. Chat soon! September 05, 2017 at essay, 8:19 am, gordonii lets said: Hi everyone, it#8217;s my first go to see at this web page, and article is truly fruitful in thesis favor of me, keep up posting these posts. September 06, 2017 at 1:58 am, slim couture said: This paragraph provides clear idea for the new users of analysis essay on hester prynne, blogging, that actually how to do blogging. September 08, 2017 at 5:20 pm, Martin said: Very insightful piece.

I realised I was absolutely discussing this certain niche just a matter of days earlier with a business. owner. I had been readily curious about that which the. ideal time frame was to communicate with those relevant to this lesson. Algae. September 12, 2017 at 8:35 pm, dog funny said: Valuable info. Essay. Fortunate me I discovered your web site by. chance, and I#8217;m shocked why this twist of fate did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it. September 14, 2017 at 10:45 pm, streaming bokep gratis said: Here are 3 places on the Internet that make reliable options. The ultra light weight and long battery life allows. me to thesis, just enjoy my music or audiobooks without worrying about a spent battery or extra weight in my pocket. There may be plenty of free content on the Internet, but the. How Does Faulkner In His Story. very best content has been completely produced for you. September 21, 2017 at 10:32 pm, family game said: What#8217;s up, after reading this amazing post i. Algae. am also happy to share my familiarity here with friends. September 28, 2017 at 1:22 pm, Trust said: Very useful for students. Thanks.

September 28, 2017 at persuasive essay school, 2:04 pm, Andre said: September 30, 2017 at 6:09 am, PlugRush review said: ?t#8217;¾ hard to come by knowledgeable people ?bout this. topic, ?ut y?u sound li? youu know what you#8217;re talking a?o?t! October 01, 2017 at 3:06 am, easy money said: I ?ave been surfing online moree t?an 2 hours today, yet ? never found any intere¾ting article like yours. Mediterranean Algae Thesis. It is pretty worth nough fr me. Personally, iff ll website owners ?nd bloggers madee ?ood content as y?u d³d, the. internet ill bbe m?ch more ?seful thhan ve befo. October 02, 2017 at fashion, 3:00 pm, Nitish said:

Very useful and well-written article. You can easily find the traces of these tips in this article itself. Its #8220;Tone of algae thesis, voice#8221; section was intriguing to me. Crash. However, It would be great if you could articulate this particular section with more illustrations.

Academic Proofreading -

obama and thesis CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE (Click on the bullet points to jump to the desired category): Michelle Obama's Princeton Thesis: By Michelle LaVaughn Robinson. By Michelle LaVaughn Robinson. Michelle Obama's Essay in the Black Law Students Association Newsletter: By Michelle LaVaughn Robinson.

Analyzing Michelle Obama's Princeton Thesis. By Jeffrey Ressner. February 22, 2008. By Women In The World Staff. December 16, 2016. By Charles Johnson. October 30, 2012. By Michelle Malkin. February 3, 2010. By Michelle Malkin. October 21, 2009.

By Michelle Malkin. September 30, 2009. By Trevor Loudon. By Michelle Malkin. By Chad Groening. November 24, 2008. By Andrew C. McCarthy Claudia Rosett. November 3, 2008. By Doug Edelman.

October 13, 2008. By Kenneth R. Timmerman. September 23, 2008. September 23, 2008. By Dinesh D'Souza. By Elias Crim and Matthew Vadum. By Michael Reagan. By Steve Sailer. February 25, 2008.

By Jacob Laksin. February 21, 2008. October 16, 2008. Wife of Barack Hussein Obama Attorney Views America as a racist, sexist, homophobic nation Declared in 2008, “For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. Mediterranean Thesis! ” The term ‘Third World’ implies[,] for fashion changing essay, us, those nations who have fallen victim to the oppression and thesis, exploitation of the world economic order. This includes the peoples of color of the United States, as they too have been victims of a brutal and racist economic structure which exploited and still exploits the on pollution labor of such groups as Asians, Blacks, and thesis, Chicanos, and invaded and still occupies the homelands of crash, such groups as the Puerto Ricans, American Indians, and native Hawaiian people. We therefore find it necessary to reeducate ourselves to the various forms of exploitation and oppression. We must strive to understand more than just the basics of human rights. We must seek to understand the historical roots and mediterranean thesis, contemporary ramifications of racism if Third World people are to liberate themselves from the economic and social chains they find themselves in. A 1976 TWC document titled “Oppression breeds resistance,” stated: “The history of the peoples of the Third World, who have suffered from essay board U.S. Imperialism, and of the mediterranean algae oppressed nationalities within the board United StatesAfro-Americans, Puerto Ricans, Chicanos, Asians, and Native Americans, has been a history of mediterranean thesis, oppression and resistance.” On one occasion in 1973, TWC brought the Puerto Rican Nationalist and Socialist, Manuel Maldonado-Denis to campus as a guest speaker. “I have come from essay board a colonized country, submitted to mediterranean algae, cultural assimilation and cultural aggression,” he told the essay students at TWC.

He accused the mediterranean algae thesis United States of essay school lunches, “dominating,” “fleecing” and “exploiting” Puerto Rico, and said “the only solution” to the problem was “the establishment of national liberation and the establishment of socialism.” TWC played a key role in bringing to Princeton's campus a host of radical speakers, including such notables as Hassan Rahman, the Palestinian Liberation Organization’s deputy observer to the United Nations; David Johnson, affiliated with the mediterranean algae thesis terrorist group FMLN; former Jamaican Prime Minister Michael Manley, a committed socialist; William Bowen, the architect of Princeton’s racial preference programs; Roberto Vargas, a pro-Sandinista, pro-Che Guevara poet; Miguel Barnet, a pro-Castro writer and ethnographer; Manning Marable, a renowned black Marxist; and a number of ACORN representatives. “Predominately white universities like Princeton are socially and academically designed to cater to the needs of the white students comprising the character analysis essay on hester prynne bulk of their enrollments.” “[My Princeton experiences] “will likely lead to mediterranean, my further integration and/or assimilation into a White cultural and social structure that will only best allow me to remain on the periphery of society; never becoming a full participant.” “I have found that at Princeton, no matter how liberal and open-minded some of my white professors and classmates try to be toward me, I sometimes feel like a visitor on campus; as if I really don't belong. Regardless of the mediterranean algae thesis circumstances under which I interact with whites at Princeton, it often seems as if, to them, I will always be black first and a student second.” “Earlier in my college career, there was no doubt in my mind that as a member of the Black community I was somehow obligated to this community and would utilize all of my present and future resources to benefit this community first and foremost.” “In defining the concept of essay control, identification or the mediterranean algae ability to identify with the black community I based my definition on the premise that there is essay movie crash, a distinctive black culture very different from white culture.” After graduating from mediterranean algae thesis Princeton, Miss Robinson went on to attend Harvard Law School, where she was accepted under the aegis of a minority outreach program. As one of persuasive essay about lunches, her friends would later reflect, Robinson recognized that she had been privileged by affirmative action and thesis, was very comfortable with that. “The faculty’s decision to distrust and ignore non-traditional qualities in choosing and tenuring law professors merely reinforces racist and sexist stereotypes, which, in how does william faulkner symbolism in his turn, serve to legitimize students’ tendencies to distrust certain types of teaching that do not resemble the traditional images.” Also in the 1988 essay, Miss Robinson derided such books as The Paper Chase and One-L , for promoting the notion that law professors should be “cold, callous, domineering, old, white men who took pleasure in engaging their students in mediterranean thesis humiliating and often brutal discourse.” She criticized the essay “traditional model” of law-school instruction, which relied heavily on the Socratic method. She lauded the work of mediterranean, several professors who did not use that method, including such far-leftists as Martha Minow and Charles Ogletree. And she heaped praise upon the concept of critical race theory, which holds that because racism is so deeply ingrained in American institutions, classical liberal ideals such as meritocracy, equal opportunity, and colorblind justice are essentially nothing more than empty slogans.

On May 10, 1988, just a few weeks before Miss Robinson received her Harvard law degree, she and some 50 other BLSA members, carrying signs demanding an “end to racism,” stormed the office of Dean James Vorenberg and occupied it for crash, 24 hours. Algae Thesis! Specifically, the about school protesters demanded that Harvard Law School hire (and grant tenure to) 20 female or minority professors over the ensuing four years. They demanded, further, that at least seven of those twenty hires be black and mediterranean algae, that at least four of those seven be female. Moreover, they demanded that Harvard grant tenure to school, Professor Ogletree and a deanship to mediterranean thesis, Professor Derrick Bell, the critical father of critical race theory. The truth is mediterranean algae thesis, most Americans don't want much.

Folks don't want the whole pie. Essay! Most Americans feel blessed to thrive a little bit but that's out of reach for them. In order to get things like universal health care and a revamped education system, then someone is going to have to give up a piece of mediterranean algae thesis, their pie so that someone else can have more. While campaigning for analysis on hester, her husband in algae thesis May 2008, Mrs. Character Essay On Hester! Obama said: Barack knows that we are going to thesis, have to changing essay, make sacrifices; we are going to have to change our conversation; we're going to mediterranean algae, have to change our traditions, our history; we're going to have to essay school lunches, move into a different place as a nation. In September 2010, a former advisor to mediterranean algae, the Obama election campaign and transition team told an interviewer the following about Mrs. Obama: She is essay control board, very much the Chicago ideologue.

Nancy Pelosi is the far left of the Democrat Party, right? Well, Michelle Obama might be to thesis, the left of Nancy Pelosi. She really doesn’t care for how things work in the country and she wants to fashion changing, see it all changed. I can respect that, though I would guess she is far too liberal even for me and I consider myself a liberal Democrat. In prepared remarks that she delivered at a December 13, 2010 news conference announcing the passage of the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act, Mrs. Mediterranean Algae Thesis! Obama said: [M]litary leaders . tell us that . more than one in four young people are unqualified for military service because of their weight. They tell us that childhood obesity isn’t just a public health issue; they tell us that it is personal essay, not just an economic threat. It is algae thesis, a national security threat as well. [A]ll of us - men and women here in this room and how does symbolism in his story, around the world - we must do some serious self-reflection.

We must look inside ourselves and ask, do we truly value women as equals, or do we see them as merely second-class citizens? We must look around at our societies and ask, are we clinging to laws and algae, traditions that serve only to oppress and exclude, or are we working to personal essay, become more equal, more free? At an October 2014, political rally in mediterranean Philadelphia, Mrs. Personal Essay! Obama emphasized how vital it was for women and mediterranean thesis, minorities and young people to how does faulkner employ symbolism story, go to the polls on election day. Republicans, she explained, counted on folks like us not to vote. I tell this story -- I mean, even as the first lady -- during that wonderfully publicized trip I took to Target, not highly disguised, the only person who came up to me in the store was a woman who asked me to help her take something off a shelf. Because she didn't see me as the mediterranean algae first lady, she saw me as someone who could help her.

Those kinds of things happen in life. So it isn't anything new. These incidents in the black community, this is the regular course of persuasive essay about, life. Algae Thesis! These are the challenges that we still face as a country. I thought I was undercover. I have to on pollution board, tell you something about this trip though.

No one knew that was me because a woman actually walked up to me, right? I was in mediterranean algae thesis the detergent aisle, and she said I kid you not she said, ‘Excuse me, I just have to ask you something,’ and I thought, ‘Oh, cover’s blown.’ She said, ‘Can you reach on that shelf and hand me the detergent?’ I kid you not And the changing essay only thing she said I reached up, ’cause she was short, and I reached up, pulled it down she said, ‘Well, you didn’t have to make it look so easy.’ That was my interaction. I felt so good. . Mediterranean! She had no idea who I was. On Hester Prynne! I thought, as soon as she walked up I was with my assistant, and I said, ‘This is it, it’s over. We’re going to have to leave.’ She just needed the detergent. In the December 2014 People interview, Mrs. Obama also said that prior to mediterranean algae thesis, being President, Barack Obama was a black man that lived on essay on hester, the South Side of algae, Chicago, who had his share of troubles catching cabs. She added that on one occasion her husband was wearing a tuxedo at effectively in his a black-tie dinner, and somebody asked him to get coffee. On March 28, 2015, Mrs. Mediterranean Thesis! Obama spoke at Black girls rock! , an annual awards show that honored several prominent African-American women: Jada Pinkett Smith, Erykah Badu, Cicely Tyson, Ava DuVernay, Nadia Lopez, and Helene Gayle.

Addressing an audience that included many young black girls, Obama said: I am so excited to be here at fashion changing 'Black Girls Rock!' To all the young women here tonight and all across the country, let me say those words again: Black girls rock! We rock! We rock! No matter who you are, no matter where you come from, you are beautiful, you are powerful, you are brilliant, you are funny. Let me tell you, I am so proud of you. My husband, your president, is so proud of you. And we have such big hopes and dreams for algae, every single one of you. Now, I know that's not always the message that you get from the world.

I know there are voices that tell you that you're not good enough. That you have to look a certain way, act a certain way. That if you speak up, you're too loud. If you step up to lead, you're being bossy. Barn! I need you to understand that we are the women who marched from cotton fields into fields of medicine . politics . entertainment. We have found a way to march into a White House. You see, there are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, ‘well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood.’ In fact, I guarantee you that right now, there are kids living less than a mile from here who would never in a million years dream that they would be welcome in this museum.

And growing up on the South Side of Chicago, I was one of those kids myself. So I know that feeling of not belonging in algae a place like this. And today, as first lady, I know how that feeling limits the horizons of far too many of on hester, our young people. On May 9, 2015, Mrs. Obama was the commencement speaker at mediterranean algae Tuskeegee University, a historically black college in Alabama. She spoke at length about America's history and legacy of racism.

Among her remarks were the following: * You will follow heroes like Dr. Boynton Robinson, who survived the billy clubs and the tear gas of how does employ symbolism in his barn, Bloody Sunday in Selma. The story of Tuskegee is mediterranean algae thesis, full of character analysis, stories like theirs -- men and algae, women who came to this city, seized their own futures, and wound up shaping the arc of history for African Americans and all Americans. * And I’d like to begin today by essay reflecting on . the time when the mediterranean algae thesis Army chose Tuskegee as the site of its airfield and flight school for black pilots. Back then, black soldiers faced all kinds of essay, obstacles. There were the algae so-called scientific studies that said that black men’s brains were smaller than white men’s. Official Army reports stated that black soldiers were 'childlike,' 'shiftless,' 'unmoral and untruthful,' and as one quote stated, 'if fed, loyal and compliant.' . [T]hey were presumed to be inferior. During training, they were often assigned to menial tasks like housekeeping or landscaping.

Many suffered verbal abuse at the hands of essay best, their instructors. When they ventured off base, the white sheriff here in town called them 'boy' and mediterranean, ticketed them for the most minor offenses. Control! And when they finally deployed overseas, white soldiers often wouldn’t even return their salutes. Back when my husband first started campaigning for President, folks had all sorts of questions of me: What kind of First Lady would I be? What kinds of issues would I take on? Would I be more like Laura Bush, or Hillary Clinton, or Nancy Reagan? And the truth is, those same questions would have been posed to any candidate’s spouse.

That’s just the way the process works. But, as potentially the first African American First Lady, I was also the thesis focus of another set of questions and speculations; conversations sometimes rooted in fashion essay the fears and misperceptions of mediterranean algae, others. Essay! Was I too loud, or too angry, or too emasculating? Or was I too soft, too much of a mom, not enough of a career woman? Then there was the first time I was on a magazine cover -- it was a cartoon drawing of me with a huge afro and machine gun. Now, yeah, it was satire, but if I’m really being honest, it knocked me back a bit. Mediterranean! It made me wonder, just how are people seeing me. Or you might remember the on-stage celebratory fist bump between me and my husband after a primary win that was referred to as a 'terrorist fist jab.' And over the years, folks have used plenty of interesting words to persuasive school lunches, describe me. One said I exhibited 'a little bit of uppity-ism.' Another noted that I was one of my husband’s 'cronies of mediterranean thesis, color.' Cable news once charmingly referred to me as 'Obama’s Baby Mama.' And of william faulkner employ symbolism in his story barn, course, Barack has endured his fair share of insults and slights. Even today, there are still folks questioning his citizenship.

And all of this used to really get to mediterranean algae, me. Back in those days, I had a lot of sleepless nights, worrying about what people thought of me, wondering if I might be hurting my husband’s chances of best, winning his election, fearing how my girls would feel if they found out what some people were saying about their mom. The world won’t always see you in those caps and gowns. They won’t know how hard you worked and how much you sacrificed to make it to this day. Instead they will make assumptions about who they think you are based on their limited notion of the world. And my husband and I know how frustrating that experience can be. We’ve both felt the sting of mediterranean, those daily slights throughout our entire lives -- the character folks who crossed the street in mediterranean thesis fear of about school, their safety; the algae thesis clerks who kept a close eye on persuasive lunches, us in all those department stores; the people at formal events who assumed we were the 'help' -- and those who have questioned our intelligence, our honesty, even our love of mediterranean, this country. And I know that these little indignities are obviously nothing compared to essay best, what folks across the country are dealing with every single day -- those nagging worries that you’re going to get stopped or pulled over for absolutely no reason; the algae fear that your job application will be overlooked because of the way your name sounds; the agony of sending your kids to schools that may no longer be separate, but are far from equal; the realization that no matter how far you rise in life, how hard you work to changing essay, be a good person, a good parent, a good citizen -- for some folks, it will never be enough. And all of mediterranean algae, that is going to on pollution, be a heavy burden to mediterranean algae thesis, carry. It can feel isolating.

It can make you feel like your life somehow doesn’t matter -- that you’re like the invisible man that Tuskegee grad Ralph Ellison wrote about essay on pollution board all those years ago. And as we’ve seen over algae the past few years, those feelings are real. They’re rooted in decades of essay movie, structural challenges that have made too many folks feel frustrated and thesis, invisible. Critical! And those feelings are playing out in thesis communities like Baltimore and Ferguson and so many others across this country. On June 9, 2015, Mrs. Obama delivered a commencement address to graduates at how does faulkner effectively in his Martin Luther King Jr. Preparatory High School in Chicago. In the algae course of critical essay movie crash, her remarks, she alleged that Americans across the country viewed blacks with strong families and strong work ethics as being virtually nonexistent: “And over the past six years as First Lady, I’ve visited communities just like this one all across this country -- communities that face plenty of challenges and crises, but where folks have that same strong work ethic, those same good values, those same big dreams for their kids. But unfortunately, all those positive things hardly ever make the evening news. Instead, the places where we’ve grown up only mediterranean algae thesis make headlines when something tragic happens -- when someone gets shot, when the essay on pollution dropout rate climbs, when some new drug is ruining people’s lives.

So too often, we hear a skewed story about thesis our communities -- a narrative that says that a stable, hardworking family in a neighborhood like Woodlawn or Chatham or Bronzeville is somehow remarkable; that a young person who graduates from character analysis essay on hester prynne high school and thesis, goes to college is essay, a beat-the-odds kind of hero. Wherever you go next, wherever you go, you all encounter people who doubt your very existence -- folks who believe that hardworking families with strong values don’t exist on the South Side of Chicago, or in Detroit, or in El Paso, or in algae Indian Country, or in changing essay Appalachia. Mediterranean Algae Thesis! They don’t believe you are real.” In a speech she delivered at on pollution a Let Girls Learn initiative in Argentina in March 2016, Mrs. Obama discussed her own personal experiences with sexism and sexual harassment. Among her remarks: As I got older, I found that men would whistle at me as I walked down the street, as if my body were their property, as if I were an object to be commented on instead of a full human being with thoughts and feelings of my own.

I began to realize that the hopes I had for myself were in conflict with the messages I was receiving from algae thesis people around me. [L]ike most women, I know what it feels like to be overlooked. During her days as a student, teachers would call on the boys instead of the girls, even though the girls had better grades. [People] would ask my brother what career he planned to have, but would ask me what kind of man I wanted to marry. Essay! “I started to mediterranean algae, question myself. Was I too loud? too much? Was I too bossy? Was I dreaming too big? And for years I would lie awake at night, and those doubts would eat away at my heart. But eventually I just got tired of always worrying about what everyone else thought of me.”

Also during that same speech, Mrs. Obama noted that Argentina’s parliament had one of the movie crash world's highest percentages of female representatives, and that the country had already elected a woman as president and vice president. “Milestones that my own country has yet to achieve,” she added. Since Feb 14, 2005 --Hits: 61,630,061 --Visitors: 7,024,052.

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
Vulnerability and acclimation of Mediterranean Sea - Dipsit Digital

10 Eye-Catching Graphic Designer Resumes. #8220;A resume should be treated as one of your major design jobs. The typeface you use, the layout, etc all show exactly what level of design you are at. Every detail counts, and the sum of mediterranean algae thesis these details gives an fashion changing impression of you as a designer.#8221; Self-promotion is essential to a graphic designer#8217;s success. As a creative, expertly branding and marketing yourself is the path to reaching career goals, whether that is to be an Art Director for an in-house firm or establishing a lucrative freelance design business. Algae Thesis! Crafting an changing essay eye-catching and memorable resume is major component of your self-promotion strategy. As a designer, your resume design needs to showcase your talent and epitomize your personal brand. It is the perfect opportunity to define you as a designer and to create a unique personal brand. When constructing a resume, you#8217;ll need to establish a personal brand identity that highlights your strengths and emphasizes the breadth of your abilities. Mediterranean! At the 2014 HOW Live Design Conference, brand expert Robin Landa discussed the personal, importance of building a personal brand. Watch this clip from thesis, her presentation, #8220;How to Build Your Own Brand — A 10-Step Guide,#8221; for some professional insight on how to movie start thinking about the brand identity development process.

To view the rest of Robin#8217;s presentation, download it here. 10 Eye-Catching Graphic Designer Resumes. Find resume design inspiration from the graphic designer resumes below. These designs showcase each designer#8217;s creativity and professional experience, leveraging unique presentation techniques for a memorable final product. Infographic Resume Design in mediterranean algae thesis a Tube.

This top-of-the-pile resume package brought designer Kenny Barela#8216;s personality and work to life. This project was honored as the Best of Show winner in critical essay movie crash the 2010 HOW Promotion Design Awards. Learn more about the project here, or enter your own work into algae thesis this year#8217;s competition. Learn more about infographic design in How to Make an how does in his barn Infographic , an online course with John T. Meyer of visual design firm Lemonly. About: #8220;Final project of the mediterranean algae thesis, discipline #8216;Creativity and Innovation#8217; at Graduate Diploma in Design Management. The goal was to create an unconventional resume in persuasive lunches an innovative platform. Mediterranean Thesis! All the informations about the student were placed in a cardboard package as if they were texts from a product (sic).#8221; See more.

Best Practices for Graphic Designers, Packaging: An essential guide for personal implementing effective package design solutions by Grip guides you through the entire packaging process from mediterranean thesis, strategy and concept development, through selecting suitable materials, naming systems, considering the competition, assessing the about lunches, shelf landscape and more. Algae! Personal Graphic Designer Resume and essay best, Self-Promotion. Mediterranean Algae Thesis! #8220;This is my resume I#8217;ve been using for the past year, showing my skills, work experience, education other information.#8221; See more. #8220;Top Secret#8221; Resume Job Application. #8220;A combined resume and open job application formed as a humorous #8216;Top Secret#8217; report, giving away information about a #8216;newly educated and creative designer, who have settled in the city.#8217; This is a self promotion project that were made to display a variety of skills as a graphic designer and get attention from local design agencies after i finished my studies.#8221; Read more. Self-Branding and on pollution board, Creative Resume Design. #8220;I took a fair amount of time to algae design something that will represent me while I#8217;m not there! I took a lot of care to make it respond to my style and personality. Board! It#8217;s all handmade and printed using a normal domestic printer.#8221; See more. Graphic Designer Resume Business Cards.

Follow the Red Line: Brochure CV/Resume Design. To learn more about the writing aspect to crafting an eye-catching graphic designer resume, check out The Graphic Designer#8217;s Guide to Better Business Writing . Algae Thesis! This handy guide breaks the writing process down into persuasive school lunches simple, easy-to-understand stages and offers practical writing and presentation models that designers can put to use immediately. Real-life examples cover an mediterranean array of essay school lunches essential topics: writing winning resumes and cover letters, landing accounts, writing polished letters and reports, creating design briefs, and much more. Discover how to start a successful design business with this webcast, 5 Secrets to Launching a Creative Business . This hour-long webcast discusses how to mediterranean thesis take the first step in creating a business, how to avoid the barriers that block success and how to make your passion profitable. Whether you#8217;re a Designer, Photographer, Writer or Video Producer, this session can help you move forward with confidence that you can have the success you#8217;ve been trying to william effectively barn create for yourself. 9 thoughts on “ 10 Eye-Catching Graphic Designer Resumes ” These are all great. I like the one that can be formed into a carton especially. I#8217;m always surprised at how clever people can be. Thesis! One caveat I think these designs would work nicely for essay the interview, or for thesis a smaller firm.

However, I can#8217;t imagine that any of these crafty designs would get past an ATS (Applicant Tracking System. All these resumes are truly impressive but let#8217;s face it, they aren#8217;t really functional unless for the candidates who are willing to character analysis essay get hired as art directors or packaging designers maybe. Mediterranean Thesis! But for the rest of us, we obviously need more subtle design while still being creative. Here are some great examples of fashion essay CV#8217;s that are not #8220;too much#8221; but will still get you noticed: Creative Resumes. I particularly like the 7th on mediterranean, the list. Persuasive School Lunches! I would have to agree with James Rich, all these resumes look great but they are hardly usable for most of us. With that said, a professional resume doesn#8217;t have to be boring. Have a look at these Fancy CV templates. There are some brilliant ideas out there!

We would like to share with our Free resume. Everything is carefully layered, so it#8217;s super easy to edit and use. https://www.behance.net/gallery/28935295/FREE-Resume-Template. Check out mediterranean, this resume pack I found too! Its like a crossover between something really creative and fashion changing essay, something sort of thesis traditional.. So easy to use also.. Have a look here: https://creativemarket.com/3Angle/605445-The-Complete-Resume-Collection. You would want to have a look at http://www.cvdesigner.in to get some awesome resumes made. They are nice but#8230;I did a those type of things in about lunches the late 80#8217;s early 90#8217;s, even did one that I used the ADWEEK magazine cover but it said ADD me this WEEK designed like their logo. Todays designs should incorporate more and with new technologies, be more innovative, incorporating those elements. I try #8220;Lenka Kubisova#8221; did it#8217;s simple but so much clean and professional. I#8217;m STUNNED at the level of personal information that is shared#8230; Photos, Height, Dress preferences, Marital status#8230;.

You NEVER NEVER put that on mediterranean, a resume. It#8217;s illegal for on pollution an employer to ask for a photo (and all the other personal information) in connection with a job application so why would you include it? It might make the HR department very uncomfortable. You must be logged in to post a comment. Handlettering Experiments – Textures. Want to get your hands dirty exploring some analogue letter-making techniques?

This course is for you. Mediterranean Algae Thesis! 5 video presentations for one great price – a MyDesignShop exclusive! HOW Fall 2017 — The Promotion Marketing Design Issue is essay on hester prynne here! Copyright F+W All rights reserved | Privacy.

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
PhD Thesis Development of sustainable strategies - Unitus DSpace

essay on realism art HOWARD DAVID JOHNSON'S COMPLETE ESSAYS ON HISTORY, MYTH, REALISTIC ART. Personal Opinion Essays on HISTORY, MYTH, MORALITY, ART yesterday and mediterranean algae today by the artist. ( These essays are never meant to changing, offend, but to spur thought and democratic debate in a spirit of fun. ) Those who are enamored of practice without science are like a pilot who goes into a ship without rudder or compass and never has any certainty where he is going. Practice should always be based upon mediterranean algae a sound knowledge of theory, of which perspective is the guide and gateway, and without it nothing can be done well in any kind of painting. Click on the topic that interests you or stay here to read them all . Art and changing essay Technology: From the Camera to the Computer.

A brief overview of the shifting cultural attitudes toward Realistic Art in mediterranean algae the last 150 years. Essay #8 by Howard David Johnson. The first decade of the critical movie crash 21 st Century has seen a grass-roots counter-revolution in the art world which has overthrown the algae stranglehold elitist proponents of Abstract expressionism gained on academia, the media and the art world at large in the early 20 th Century. Realistic Art was declared obsolete and irrelevant at essay best the beginning of the 20 th Century due to the easy chronicling of persons, places, and thesis events by the Camera - in spite of this new technology empowering the greatest era in critical essay movie Realistic Art history. The “Modern Day Artist” refused to die and began to explore realms of the heart and mind the camera could not record.

The proponents of Abstract Expressionism gained control of elite art collector’s markets followed by academic institutions and the media leading to the abandonment of centuries of classical teaching methods and traditions in our universities. Even the best realistic art was later denounced and ridiculed as the dismissive and often even hostile Art establishment created elitist scorn for Realistic Art in general. This created a disconnect with the general population who could not relate to the tenets of Abstract Expressionism. The advent of the internet broke the absolute domination of the mediterranean algae opinions of the Abstract School on media and academia and opened the floodgates of artistic expression and free opinions. Free at last from institutionalized condemnation, more and more artists began to choose realistic treatments and a tidal wave of fabulous new realistic art has been created in every conceivable visual art media for essay best, museums, galleries, books, movies, and video games.

As the camera became commercially available in mediterranean algae thesis the early 19 th Century it became clear that the visual artist was no longer an indispensable member of society. Just about anyone could point and shoot this device at persons, places, and things and get very fast and very realistic results. Essay School. Resentment from thousands of years of artists’ social and political influence fueled the notion that visual artists should be declared obsolete. The adoption of the camera as an artist’s tool and the advent of an era of glorious and unprecedented realism in painting did not stop the movement to crush the mediterranean thesis political and social influence of the artist. Great realistic artists like Pablo Picasso and others like Vincent Van Gogh courageously answered this challenge by exploring concepts that could not be photographed with brilliant and visionary works. It was from these honest and ingenious notions that the schools and sub-schools of Abstract Art developed. The freshness and innovation of critical essay movie this movement took the art world and academia by algae, storm. Essay. The excitement of defining the tenets and the delight of mediterranean algae thesis bewildering the masses gave rise to an elite class of critics who could control the lucrative art collector’s market with obfuscation and essay board intellectual snobbery. This wealthy art collector’s market gave credence to Abstract Expressionism’s “high art” status and mediterranean algae thesis the advice of well placed critics became extremely valuable and they formed an alliance with like-minded academics. Essay. As time passed, this trendy movement whose concepts were so hard to argue with gained control of the establishment and mediterranean elitism took root. It was not long before traditional painting methods were not taught in universities any more as realistic art was no longer considered “Real Art” and tenets like; “Art must be ugly”, Art must be new” Art must be obscure”, and “The best Art is offensive” took hold in schools and printed media.

Not satisfied with control over the most lucrative galleries, collector’s markets and academia, these elitists moved from dismissive to openly hostile attitudes toward those who still loved and created realistic art. The merciless and unprovoked rebukes of essay great realistic artists like Norman Rockwell, N.C. Mediterranean Thesis. Wyeth and so many others are well documented in 20 th century histories. That’s not “Real Art” and why do you waste your talent on “Mere Illustration” were some of the about lunches nicer comments. Mediterranean Thesis. Illustrators in the 20 th century wore these rebukes like badges of honor, like black eyes gained from standing up to schoolyard bullies, knowing in their hearts what they were doing was worthwhile and the narrow minded views of their critics were not the only valid opinions. By the essay school lunches end of the 20 th century, the long apprenticeship tradition was broken and classical realistic art methods were lost forever. The Shock Art movement in the 1990’s carried the tenets to new extremes as “ART” became a dirty word. U.S.

Government Endowments for the Arts were discontinued. Abstract Art had become the norm with its obfuscated themes and was then itself considered irrelevant and academically worthless. Art programs were then removed from countless public school curriculums to make time for standardized test preparation. There is no way that mandating more math, requiring more reading, or scheduling more science will replace what we have lost as a culture. At the turn of the 21 st Century the Abstract Expressionists had been in control for mediterranean algae thesis, generations with a thought control blockade in books, newspapers, radio, television and schools. Anyone who disagreed with them was told they were too stupid to william faulkner symbolism in his, understand “Real Art” and theirs was the only voice to be heard. Mediterranean Algae. What had begun so beautifully and personal best sincerely was hijacked and violated until it became a byword for vulgarity. Then came the internet and the realistic artists, long silenced began to express their views. It was like the boy who cried: “The Emperor has no clothes!” This revelation spread like wildfire through the cultural consciousness.

Suddenly, it was no longer a disgrace to hold something other than those narrow views. Galleries on the internet showcased generations of repressed artists realistic works in thesis a tidal wave art history calls: “the Realistic Revolt”. Of course, Abstract Art still flourishes today especially on college campuses, but the narrow views of its most fanatical proponents are no longer cruelly dominant. The Realistic Revolt has brought the return of respectability to illustration and realistic landscape and fashion changing essay portraiture. When I see the works of today’s vast multitude of realistic artists coming from a thousand different directions at once, tears come to my eyes, for mediterranean thesis, I have worn the title “illustrator” as a badge of honor for william effectively employ symbolism story, decades and am deeply moved to mediterranean, have lived to see new developments in art and technology drive the visual arts to levels of quality beyond my wildest dreams. I predict 3D and digital media will grow more and more realistic until photos seem noticeably inferior. The internet has not only opened the floodgates for artistic expression, but employment and untold artists are earning a living shattering the “Starving Artist” stereotype so engrained in our cultural consciousness.

The beginning of the 20 th century saw technology threatening the survival of the professional artist and the end of it saw the unbridled tenets of Abstract Expressionism like “Art must be offensive” threatening the very existence of art as a part of our culture, the modern day artist has once again refused to die and has embraced technology to create a rebirth of realism that Art critics, collectors, academics and everyday folk can all embrace and faulkner symbolism celebrate in ways I once feared had been lost to us forever. Howard David Johnson (2012) Painting, in art, the action of laying color on a surface, or the representation of objects by this means. Considered one of the mediterranean thesis fine arts Painting. noun. How Does Faulkner Symbolism In His Story Barn. 1.) The act or employment of laying on colors or paints. 2.) The art of forming figures or objects in colors on canvas or any other surface, or the art of representing to mediterranean thesis, the eye by means of essay figures and colors any object; the work of an illustrator or painter. Mediterranean Algae. 3.) A picture; a likeness or resemblance in shape or colors. 4.) Colors laid on. 5.) Delineation that raises a vivid image in the mind; as in word painting.

Webster's Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language. THE MORE THINGS CHANGE, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME. A Brief essay dealing with attitudes toward Traditional Realistic Paintings, Pastels, Colored Pencils and today's Digital Art Media. Did you know the Greek word Photography means Painting with Light? Today with the advent of computers it truly lives up to it's name. Due to essay movie, developments in mediterranean algae Art and critical movie crash Technology, combined with a general lack of public education, I contend that a broader definition of painting is needed than that which is found in common usage. In addition to his mastery of traditional realistic art media, Howard David Johnson now combines drawing, painting, photography, and digital media with more than thirty years of experience in these fields to create his Realistic Art Numrique in 21st century paintings and pictures.

Announcing Art Numrique -an exciting merger of mediterranean traditional visual art and cutting edge technology. Critical Essay Movie. a new art form for mediterranean, the twenty- first century. Essay Lunches. Art Numrique is not limited to realistic art but also offers limitless horizons for mediterranean algae thesis, everything from cartoons to abstractions. It is the most dramatic development in the visual arts since the Renaissance. In the persuasive lunches words of Al Jolson in the movie world's first talking picture You ain't seen nothin' yet! Snobbism in the arts is thesis, nothing new. Persuasive Essay About School. Some people will tell you that oils are the only valid medium for realistic paintings. That Colored Pencil, Digital, and other Realistic Painting and Drawing Media are not valid for mediterranean algae thesis, real art. Control. Young artists, Don't let them bother you.

Their forerunners used to condemn Pastels before they gained acceptance and called them crayons when Johann Alexander Thiele (1685-1752) invented them. Mercilessly disrespectful art critics of the time could not stop the Experimentalists no matter how viciously they attacked and derided them. Crayon-painting as it was called in England was practiced early on by persecuted pioneers in Switzerland and many other nations. What a debt we owe to these master artists who refused to knuckle under to mediterranean algae, the pressure of those short-sighted critics during those historic and experimental times. It took until 1870 with the founding of the Societe` Des Pastellistes in France that respect came at last to these heroic immortal visual artists. In England the liberation of the Pastellists from essay movie crash slight regard and undeserved disrespect came with the first exhibition of The Pastel Society at the Grosvenor Gallery in algae 1880.

Pastel Painters like Mary Cassat and best others from America and other nations forever silenced the snobs with their masterworks and gained recognition at long last for Thiele's invention as a valid art medium. I am persuaded that history will repeat itself. Like Pastels, I believe these wonderful new colored pencils and even Digital Realistic Art Media will one day receive the recognition they deserve as powerful mediums of artistic expression just as pastel paintings did. What is your definition of art? Have you thought about it?

Consider dancing. it can be a little skip in mediterranean the step or rise to the level of the incomparable Russian Ballet. Did you know that just the on hester materials alone for mediterranean thesis, a single oil painting cost up to crash, a thousand dollars these days? Even paying the mediterranean thesis artist less than minimum wage no one but the essay on pollution board super rich can afford them anymore. Something's got to algae thesis, give. Realistic paintings in oil have been highly prized for centuries and the appeal and following of realistic art is undiminished to this day. Oil paintings featuring Abstract Art and Realistic Art are generally the most treasured form of all the visual art media and with good reason. But snobbish art critics favoring abstract art have declared that realistic paintings, or illustrations are not art for a century. With so many representationalist paintings by so many immortal master artists hanging in on pollution control board the Louvre, the Hermitage, and the British Museum and mediterranean others I think the disrespect for realistic illustrators that dominated the 20th century is academically ridiculous as well as vain and intolerant, insisting theirs is the only valid opinion. What is your definition of Art? I believe almost any form of human expression can be raised to the level of high art especially visual art and Realistic illustration. By my own definition of art, which is: anything that makes you feel or think most abstract paintings are not real art to fashion, me personally , because abstract paintings usually neither make me feel or think, usually focusing obsessively on mediterranean technique and avoiding any coherent content.

I usually draw a complete blank mentally and emotionally when I look at persuasive essay about school lunches them. In 1979 the Houston Metropolitan Museum of Art displayed a triptych of 3 giant paintings they paid fifty thousand dollars for- three blank white canvasses entitled untitled. Then there was The incredible new artistic Genius with an thesis I.Q. of 62 . Coco the chimpanzee with his gala New York art exhibition. an elaborate prank played on the Snobbish American Art critics about a generation ago by research scientists in the field of primatology. Imagine how upset they were when he created one of his ingenious masterpieces right before their eyes. ( My Source for fashion essay, this is the Time Life Science Library volume entitled The Primates. ) Art education has been almost completely removed from American Schools as a result of mediterranean generations of this kind of analysis prynne fabulous nonsense contributing to mediterranean algae, America's cultural illiteracy crisis. Essay School Lunches. Now, the works of Leonardo Da Vinci, Michaelangelo, and other notables are being removed from school libraries. Algae Thesis. After generations of this, most American college graduates today cannot name even one living visual artist, abstract or realistic. There is no way that mandating more math, requiring more reading, or scheduling more science will replace what we have lost as a culture.

But how do all these new Art media fit in with formal definitions of Art? Art ( noun ) [ Middle English, from personal Old French, from Latin ars (stem art-). ] 1. Human effort to imitate, supplement, alter, or counteract the work of algae thesis nature. About School Lunches. 2. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty; specifically, the production of the beautiful in a graphic or plastic medium. 3. The product of these activities; human works of beauty, collectively. 4. High quality of conception or execution, as found in works of beauty; aesthetic value. 5. Any field or category of art, such as painting, music, ballet, or literature. 6. A non-scientific branch of algae thesis learning; one of the liberal arts. How Does Faulkner Effectively Employ Symbolism. 7. a. A system of principles and methods employed in the performances of a set of activities: the art of algae thesis building. b. A trade or craft that applies such a system of principles and methods: pursuing the baker's art.

8. A specific skill in critical essay movie crash adept performance, conceived as requiring the exercise of intuitive faculties that cannot be learned solely by study: the art of writing letters. 9. a. Mediterranean Algae. Usually plural. Artful devices; stratagems; tricks. On Pollution Control Board. b. Artfulness; contrivance; cunning. 10. In printing: Illustrative material as distinguished from text. The American Heritage College Dictionary of the English Language. Special note: 21st century professional art critics are not repeating these mistakes of history and are blessing and encouraging artists working in all styles and mediterranean algae mediums, even including digital media. To them I say: Bravo! If only our world leaders could learn from the how does faulkner effectively symbolism story barn mistakes of the mediterranean thesis past as you have. Realistic Art : The Rebirth of Realism in the 21st Century.

More thoughts on realistic art yesterday and today by the artist. Art History has entered a new era with the birth of critical essay crash Art Numrique, or digital art media in the 21st century. Artists never stop exploring with mediums. Artists have been developing techniques, experimenting with different tools since at least twenty- five thousand years ago, when the mediterranean algae first artist picked up a charred stick and scratched a picture out on on pollution board the wall of his cave. You'd think everything would have been tried by now, but it hasn't. Exploring new mediums this very day is just as exciting, just as full of algae freshness and newness as it ever was. The rebirth of realism was fueled by effectively employ symbolism barn, the advent of the mediterranean algae thesis digital era. Now, for the first time in almost two centuries, an artist or illustrator could earn a decent living again with his realistic art.

This is historic. Realistic art is not going to go away, especially now that photography has truly merged with traditional realistic visual art. Photography comes from the Greek words meaning painting with light. Now with the advent of digital media the capability of realistic art has become almost limitless, truly, painting with light. The merger of all the world's art forms to realize the potential of motion pictures has come now to still realistic art media. This website for example, combines music, prose, poetry, photography and traditional realistic art media to create an experience beyond merely looking at realistic paintings. The twenty- first century is on pollution control, already seeing a new renaissance in the arts because of the thesis world wide web. There has never been anything like it. Abstract art, computer art, photographic art, and realistic art are continuing to be separate schools of art but are also blending to create exciting new horizons.

Although Digital art does offer completely new horizons to the artist in critical the 21st century it does not mean the end of our time honored art traditions. Instead, it offers additional ways to keep these traditions and schools of thought fresh and alive. More Personal Opinion Essays - on History, Myth, and Art by the artist. As a professional Illustrator I am called upon to illustrate Legends of mediterranean thesis History and Mythology, Fact and Fantasy, the Sacred and essay movie crash the Profane. Algae. In as much as I have endeavored to sort them out accordingly, it has become one of the more fascinating challenges I have ever faced. A brief essay by how does faulkner in his, H. Thesis. D. Johnson. As a professional Illustrator I am called upon to illustrate Legends of History and Mythology, Fact and Fantasy, the Sacred and the Profane.

In as much as I have endeavored to sort them out accordingly, it has become one of the more fascinating challenges I have ever faced. As I am ever mentioning, the advances of science are constantly giving us a clearer view of the essay control past even causing Mythology to become History as in the case of the Trojan Wars, the mediterranean thesis legendary Helen of persuasive school lunches Troy, and the Trojan Horse. The archaeological excavations of thesis Troy may prove the existence of the city of persuasive lunches Troy and the Trojan War. They in mediterranean no way make The Iliad a history book however, because of the un-provable spiritual and religious occurrences in the narrative. Essay. This sorting out of myth and legend from thesis history is no less difficult today because of essay best their intertwining influences on one another. Consider as a more recent example of algae this problem, 20th century American President Theodore Roosevelt. He lives in history because of essay movie his heroic charge up San Juan hill with his legendary roughriders. When this story was printed in William Randolph Hearst's newspapers it catapulted him to fame and ushered him into mediterranean algae the White House as a glorious American War Hero.

Everyone has seen the paintings and statues of Teddy Roosevelt and his roughriders dressed in khaki, mounted on horseback and charging fearlessly forward waving their swords. In reality, it was a group of Heroic African American Buffalo Soldiers who took San Juan Hill in spite of their heavy casualties. They did not wear khaki. They were not mounted on horseback, but were foot soldiers in the same dark blue uniforms of the persuasive essay about U.S. cavalry as worn during the Indian Wars. Roosevelt's group actually took a nearby Hill against light resistance but Hearst said that would not sell newspapers so he created an algae American Myth. So as we see, here is something taught to character analysis essay on hester, children in schools as history is just not true at all, but yet, this myth shaped the true history of the world in the 20th century and beyond. If Teddy Roosevelt had not been elected president, neither would his nephew, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, who provided very real and mediterranean thesis crucial leadership during the Great Depression and the Second World War. Neither would Theodore Roosevelt have built the best Panama Canal or established the conservation of our natural resources. So here we see Modern Myth not only influencing, but creating History. In reality, I perceive Theodore Roosevelt was a much greater president than history gives him credit for. Mediterranean Algae Thesis. Although it is true his kindness created the Teddy Bear, He really was also fit and movie crash trim, vigorous and active, and a very tough president in his foreign policies.

He was instrumental in America's emergence as a world power. It is also true that he came from the upper upper class - old money in mediterranean thesis New York with a background of great wealth and limitless luxury and chose to be an outdoorsman, a cowboy, and fashion changing essay soldier. Algae Thesis. When he was given office, he embraced the concept of being a good Shepherd , of seeking justice for all Americans - for this he was called a traitor to his class. Actually, he is the savior of his class. Essay School. In my estimation, it is President Theodore Roosevelt who is most responsible for mediterranean algae thesis, the end of the then imminent threat of communist revolution or takeover in America. Throughout the early 20th century Socialist Revolutions were sweeping across the globe. Conditions for the workers in America were appalling. Essay On Hester Prynne. Child Labor, dangerous working conditions, ungodly long hours, degradation, and algae shockingly low pay.

When Karl Marx wrote his Communist Manifesto he never dreamed of an affluent MIDDLE class. A middle class that is comfortable and savoring, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness is not going to rise up in murderous anger and Storm the Bastille. What Global Communism could not contend with was America's happy and critical essay prosperous middle class. Mediterranean Algae Thesis. Theodore Roosevelt practically invented America's affluent middle class and eliminated the effectively employ in his threat of Communist revolution in America. Algae. Although he was well loved, he was also hated and caught tremendous heat from the wealthy elite for sharing a small portion of their wealth with the essay on pollution common man. He saved them from a Second American Revolution by customizing capitalism to thesis, a kinder, gentler form than the horrors of the late 19th century.

Like General Winfield Scott, who won The American Civil War before it started, he defeated his foes with an idea. If the Robber Barons had had their way, their greed could well have caused America to changing essay, fall to communism. Mediterranean Algae Thesis. Today, we have a new generation of robber barons but no Teddy to stand up for the little guys. I feel the character essay true history about algae, American President Theodore Roosevelt is more amazing than the myth, but they are interwoven and inseparable, without the one, we would not have the other. Essay Best. He was both a glorious and a tragic figure. As a leader and as a man I believe he is badly underestimated. It was only when his beloved son, nicknamed Quinnykins died fighting in World War One that he finally saw through all the myths and thesis glamour to see the william faulkner symbolism in his story barn awful truth about war face on. He never got over his guilt for glorifying war to his son. We could all learn a lot from his experiences. War costs money. Algae. trillions of dollars.

War takes human lives. millions of them! War makes children old, breaks parent's hearts, kills morale. War destroys cities, art treasures, civilization! The first world war alone cost thirty million lives and personal essay best 4 trillion dollars when adjusted to the buying power of modern U.S. dollars. With the mediterranean algae money at the time we could have built a three bedroom two bath house furnished with fine hardwood furniture on five acres of fashion changing quality land for every family in The United States, Canada, Australia, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, Belgium, Germany and Russia. There would have been enough left to build and stock a first class library and a proper university in every town of 20,000 people or more. Out of the balance we could pay the salaries for life of 125,000 teachers and 125,000 nurses. The remaining balance could have bought 1919 Belgium and France and everything in mediterranean them. I see History as an endless waltz. Three beats over essay movie and over.

War, Peace, and Revolution. Three beats over and over in an endless cycle of death, destruction, and regeneration. An Endless Waltz. and those who do not learn the lessons of history are doomed to dance this deadly waltz and pay this Frightful price for War. As modern technology such as jet aircraft and thermonuclear missles make the world smaller more dangerous everyday, tolerating each other's racial, social, religious differences living together in peace has now become key to the continued survival of mankind through the 21st century. H. D. Algae Thesis. Johnson worked as a scientific research consultant for the University of crash Texas at San Antonio through the 1970's under the guidance of top Texas Scientists illustrating reconstructions of Paleontology and Anthropology, oddly enough, he then worked under the guidance of the mediterranean algae world's foremost Biblical Scholars for personal best, the Center for Judeo-Christian Studies. The two dramatically different experiences back to back caused him to wonder.

W ith respect to its great contributions to society, I think it is important to thesis, make a case that science is really affecting society more like a religion now than a field of study or a resource base of fashion changing essay useful information. Many everyday people do not understand it at all and accept ALL its teachings on faith. Mediterranean Algae Thesis. Science is supposed to be a tool and critical essay a path of study for the benefit of mankind and it is. I love Science and greatly appreciate it's benefits. Algae Thesis. I feel strongly that many scientists are heroes and deserve honorable mention and some truly deserve places of great honor in the hallowed halls of history. Essay Movie. Breakthroughs in medical science are saving lives everyday in ways undreamed of just to name only one of mediterranean algae so many valuable fields. Unfortunately some scientists have also been criminals or have brought things into the world we all know about that we would have been better off without such as thermonuclear weapons and pollution. Essay On Pollution Board. I believe it has also become things it should never have become.

I shall briefly try to explain what I have seen that has made me feel that science is thesis, really affecting society more like a religion now than a field of study. The major criticism of science with regards to The Bible has been that it requires a leap of faith to believe that GOD created the world, yet Science also has several leaps of faith of it's own. The Big Bang theory cannot be proven as world renowned cosmologist Steven Hawking has stated and, if it cannot be proven - believing in critical movie it - in Hawking's own words requires a Leap of Faith . Until a theory is proven in a lab or in the field, it is Philosophy, not Physics. EVOLUTION IS NOT A LAW OF SCIENCE. Darwin's Theory of Evolution was proposed in mediterranean algae 1859 and almost a hundred and fifty years later it has still never achieved the status of a Law of Science . This is because of the essay movie crash Missing Link. There is no proof of mediterranean algae a link between man and ape, hence the term The missing link. This blind faith in Evolution has been taught with religious dogmatism in the public schools for generations and is still merely a theory . The Theory of Evolution, not the Law of Evolution is a mere UNPROVEN hypothesis, which the dictionary defines as a mere assumption or guess or a proposition, or a group of proposals, offered as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena. Yet this mere assumption or guess is taught to children in public schools and young adults in colleges as if it HAD been proven beyond any doubt.

It was once a Law of Science that the atom was the irreducible particle of matter. At Alamogordo, New Mexico in 1945 the atom was split and the atomic bomb explosion in the desert blasted that Law of Science out of existence. Now, if a Law of Science is so unreliable, I ask you, why is fashion changing, a mere theory like Evolution regarded so highly? Simple. It is about political control, not about truth. In 1912 A.D. a respectable geologist named Arthur S. Woodward and a lawyer named Charles Dawson offered their new “fossil discovery” to the London Geological Society . The “artifacts” included a thick portion of a human skull, a fragment of an ape-like jaw, some animal remains and some primitive stone tools. These items found in southern England in a place called Piltdown were estimated to be 500,000 years old. For 40 years the remains were accepted by the academic community as an important part of our evolutionary development. Piltdown Man was declared genuine and called the “missing link” between apes and man by algae thesis, important scientists of the time. Because of this newfound “proof” men of critical crash God were openly ridiculed as ignorant and improperly educated.

Piltdown man was debunked four decades later by chemical tests proving the jaw and skull were not the same age, nor very old. Mediterranean Thesis. It was a DELIBERATE fake. The bones had been chemically treated and thoroughly stained to make them appear prehistoric. Recognizable anatomical features were broken off and filed down. Why did this fraud by lawyer Charles Dawson fool the experts? For many reasons, but it was never seriously questioned because the scientists of the time were delighted by the way it validated their evolutionist beliefs.

For more details of the debunking read: ”The Piltdown Forgery” by J.S. Weiner, the classic account of the most famous and character analysis essay prynne successful hoax in science. The new and mediterranean algae revised 2002 edition is commonly available. Today, the term “Piltdown” is a term of ridicule, used to essay about, label fraudulent research, but the impact on the lives of billions of trusting people has had powerful political implications to algae, this day. The prover proves what the thinker thinks and prejudice and essay board political power seem more important than the truth or the consistent practice of the scientific method. If truth were important to them, they would use the scientific method when criticizing The Bible but they do not.

The scientific method requires going to the source. Yet for these famous disparagements they use the King James version instead of the original Hebrew. Translated in 1611 by non-Christian King James of England for political reasons the thesis K.J.V. is one of the how does effectively symbolism in his story Colossal monuments of English Prose. The King James Translation is not at mediterranean algae thesis all accurate enough to use as the sole source for the defense of the Biblical Text. Consider this example: One of the greatest conflicts between Science and the Bible is the essay on pollution teaching that the world was created in six solar days of 24 hours each. Algae. The word yom in the source, the original Hebrew text, which was translated as Solar Day had 56 other choices. Modern English has more than 60,000 words.

Biblical Hebrew had 3,000. Persuasive. The average English vocabulary has 6,000. Mediterranean Thesis. My favorite choice of the 56 other options: an unimaginably long but complete period of time harmonizes with science perfectly. Another choice is: time itself. So as we can see, going to the source and using the Scientific Method brings very different results than not going to the source. Getting past this, the order in which life appeared was identical to the theory of persuasive essay school evolution's claims in algae the Book of Genesis, leaving us to discuss the stars, the next main source of conflict between Science and the Bible. The Hebrew text says a swaddling band around the Earth dissolved, revealing the stars. The Prover proves what the thinker thinks. Here's a fun thought - What if GOD is in control of evolution? What if it's his hobby? What if there is really no conflict between Science and Religion?

The scientists cannot disprove the existence of GOD any more than they can prove the Big Bang happened. Albert Einstein saw no conflict between science and religion. Like Galileo, Newton and other immortal greats of science before him, Einstein believed in GOD. Therefore, I present to critical movie crash, you this idea: Modern Scientific beliefs are based upon a leap of faith in mediterranean the big bang theory. It has become a belief system based on faith and therefore another form of religion. Scientists, like priests can explain their beliefs but the everyday people accept it all on faith. Personal. Scientists and doctors are the mediterranean thesis priests of how does effectively employ symbolism barn this new religion, getting angry and crying heresy when anyone respectfully disagrees with them.

I once had one of my supervisors in the UT anthropology department explain to me for three hours on a research expedition in thesis mathematical terms how something could have ALWAYS existed, needing no beginning point. When we agreed that the math was good he then made a COLOSSAL leap of faith, saying This proves the Universe has always existed and there is no GOD. Personal Best. In one second I countered; I could just as easily jump to mediterranean algae thesis, the conclusion that this proves the existence of an eternal GOD. It is essay, this jumping to conclusions or as Steven Hawking put it; making leaps of faith. that infuses philosophy with their physics. Then there is the infusion of politics; a perfect example is. The Myth of Carbon 14 dating: Educated people know that carbon 14 dating is totally irrelevant to the theory of evolution.

Scientists never state that carbon 14 dating offers proof for thesis, the theory of evolution. Ignorant evolutionists, however, believe carbon 14 dating proves the theory of evolution, and stubbornly make that claim based on faith in what they were told in persuasive about school lunches our learning institutions. They were DELIBERATELY lied t o to algae, gain POLITICAL POWER. I will explain; Carbon 14 dating is essay on pollution control board, ONLY reliable for five thousand years as even its creator himself admitted in mediterranean 1972. Carbon 14 or Radiocarbon Dating was first devised in 1949 by about, Dr. Willard Libby. Algae Thesis. It is based on essay best the rate of algae decay of carbon 14 or its half-life of 5730 years. Fashion Changing Essay. This method offers reliable dates up to 5,000 years ago, but its results require correction since Dr.

Libby's belief that the levels of carbon-14 in the atmosphere were identical through the ages has long since been disproved. Volcanoes and floods for example skew the results to the point where guesswork or leaps of faith are required even in dating organic material from historic times. Dr. Libby once expressed his shock when he found that radio carbon dates for thesis, human artifacts extended back only 5000 years and older dates were found to be unreliable. [W.F.Libby, `Radiocarbon Dating', (Chicago, 1952), pp. 4-9] [CRSQ, 1972, 9:3, p. 157] By this time tens of thousands of C-14 dates had been published from essay school lunches tests in laboratories around the world. The textbooks and curriculums have yet to be revised. Mediterranean Algae Thesis. Instead, a MYTH is being taught in our schools. There are exciting new methods but wild guesses about the changing amount of mediterranean algae thesis Carbon 14 in the atmosphere do not PROVE anything. Believers in essay movie crash GOD are called foolish and ignorant on the political strength of this deliberate lie that Carbon 14 dating proves evolution. The gross disrespect and intolerance I have seen of certain members of the scientific and academic communities and their disciples toward anyone who disagrees with them is just as arrogant and abusive as racial, sexual, religious, or any other kind of mediterranean algae prejudice. Here's a great example: Around 1910 in educated circles it was considered a mark of ignorance to believe the Biblical record.

There was little scientific evidence available then to support the Bible's claims and academic circles decided that was the end of the matter and as the decades moved on, the scientific and academic communities stubbornly ignored tidal waves of critical new SCIENTIFIC evidence. One excellent example is in what the algae thesis Bible says about Abraham. In the critical essay movie early 20th century experts in the field of archaeology insisted that no civilization even existed in UR of the Chaldeans when the Bible records that Abraham lived there. On the basis that no evidence was currently available they declared Abraham a mythical character. 20th century evidence however has proven beyond any question the existence of an advanced civilization in UR of the Chaldeans during the 21st and mediterranean algae thesis 20th centuries B.C.-That was Abraham's day! Abraham's historicity is also confirmed by ancient inscriptions that bear the changing essay names of algae thesis almost very town mentioned in Ch. Essay Board. 12-14 of Genesis and one even has his father's name. Archeological discoveries also show these towns were in existence until about 2,000 B.C.- but not later!

No longer can the Bible's critics get away with accusing us of being naive or foolish today when we believe what the Bible says about Abraham like they used to in the algae 20th century. This is critical to the belief systems of the world's great monotheistic religions Islam, Judaism and Christianity who all claim ascendancy from Abraham. Why isn't this commonly taught in schools? Many scientific professionals openly abuse the authority of their positions to push their personal beliefs and ignore the confirmed scientific data to hold on persuasive essay school to political power. Other Biblical confirmations from modern Archaeology include: Date and manner of Jericho's fall, The exodus from Egypt, Major characters from the book of Daniel and many others. The SCIENTIFIC proof is all there waiting for you if you take the time to look it up.

Certain scientists and academics like to act like they know everything about the origins of the Earth. They don't. Many of our long taught ideas about planetary science have recently been proven completely wrong. Did you know that The Gas Giants on the outside of our solar system and algae the surface of the Planet Venus are DRASTICALLY different than what I was authoritatively taught about them as a boy in school? If they can't even tell us reliably how the solar system is today how can we rely on their ideas about its distant unobservable origins?

Yet even in the face of constantly changing SCIENTIFIC evidence most scientists are prone to UTTER DOGMATISM about essay control, their belief system. Algae Thesis. Science is supposed to be the sum of the essay best knowledge we have at the time - incomplete but always learning, always growing- but sometimes making serious mistakes. Why admit things were COMPLETELY wrong about mediterranean algae thesis, planetary science within the solar system but NEVER MENTION the discovery of the unreliability of Carbon 14 dating or the discovery of archaeological evidence of Abraham being a historical figure? Simple. Essay. There is no danger to the foundation of the belief system of mediterranean thesis this new religion or it's social and political power base. Mankind's only hope for continued survival on this planet is to learn to tolerate each others differences and live in peace with one another and in harmony with the how does william effectively environment. Mediterranean Algae Thesis. We're all in the same boat.

I do not believe that scientists should be exempt from this challenge to be tolerant, since they created the very things that could well destroy us, such as thermonuclear weapons pollution. We all have a lot of work to do if we are to personal, survive. I write this in defense of algae thesis my faith and school lunches of the faiths of others which have been disparaged by these attacks on the sacred writings of the algae world's great religions. If we're going to have a better world we're going to need both better leaders and changing essay better citizens. I personally believe that any belief in a higher power that must be answered to makes us better citizens than if we believed that we are the ultimate life form in the Universe. Sensuality, Violence, Morality, and mediterranean thesis their relationships with the Arts in 21st century American Society.

A case for the sacredness, purity, and beauty of the human form. A brief personal opinion essay by the artist. In our 21st century western society the disparity between the moral attitudes toward images and actions is critical movie crash, amazing to me and I will examine in algae thesis this article just how unfair they really have become and how political correctness is destroying our cultural heritage. In history, the critical essay Classical or Greco-Roman school of mediterranean thesis art is distinguished by critical movie, the notion that the human form is the ultimate arena for artistic expression. Unclothed figures were very common in Classical art and their culture was very comfortable with it in algae general. The Victorians in contrast have always stood out in my mind for their extreme prudishness and puritanicalism. They invented the tablecloth to prevent men from looking at a table's legs because they feared a table leg might make men think dirty thoughts. In spite of this, 19th century Victorian Art did allow some unclothed figures in faulkner effectively employ in his statues and paintings within certain bounds.

One of the principal attractions of fairy paintings for the Mid-Victorians was that they made possible highly realistic and erotic pictures of unclad females that would have otherwise been inadmissible. In the 20th century the sensual revolution eliminated all of these traditional boundaries. I can see how the radical transformation of society by mediterranean algae, the total liberation of the subconscious was a bit too much for most people. Essay Best. In 21st century America however, the sight of thesis a healthy partially unclad woman is taboo even as an innocent or religious depiction in the visual arts. I find this very interesting considering they way American society is so comfortable with violence- even children viewing extreme violence and gore on television and in motion pictures. It's terrible- disembowelments, exploding heads with splattering blood and guts, cut off arms and legs are deemed just fine for prime time children's viewing. But not to worry- the profanity has been edited out. It seems too arbitrary to me. If the human body is torn apart or cut to pieces it is all right. Desecration of the critical movie crash human body is embraced or tolerated while appreciation or adoration even in art, is condemned. I think the human form is sacred.

The average American child sees 20,000 violent deaths on television alone by algae, the age of 10. I find it interesting that America feels that while tolerating and even embracing extreme violence and greed that we are outraged at the sight of a beautiful young woman and the healthy uncovered female human body is a dirty, filthy thing to be ashamed of. Critical Essay Movie Crash. I disagree. Since the algae source for changing essay, this stigma about images of women is supposed to be the influence on our society's laws by the sacred writings of the Judeo-Christians, I present to you the mediterranean algae idea that this is not what these actually teach and they are also being treated as arbitrarily as a buffet line and critical movie crash will use illustrations. Mediterranean Algae. This attitude comes from william faulkner symbolism in his story barn Jesus' saying: If a man even look at a woman to algae, lust after her, he has already committed adultery in his heart. Analysis On Hester. By this same standard, just thinking about robbing the poor and mediterranean algae the elderly is how does faulkner effectively symbolism story, a sin, but in our society the act is considered a good business move. Don't misunderstand me, he taught that his commandment was to love one another, and basically that if you did that the ceremonial law was fulfilled. A more positive approach; if you love someone you won't murder them, falsely accuse them, etc., etc., If your heart is thesis, full of covetousness for a woman, a car or anything it is likely you will transgress this law in practice. Cheating, stealing, torture, and analysis even murder in actual practice are taken in algae thesis stride by essay, our society, but seeing a woman's left bosom exposed is an outrage.

If the Ten Commandments are the standard we're going by as they say- Children are diligently taught to dishonor their parents on every family television show. It is taboo now- yes, it is actually considered wrong to portray a good father in American movies and television with only the rarest of exceptions. Mediterranean Algae Thesis. What is so terribly wrong about a portrayal of a good dad? To me, this is an outrage. Stealing the retirements of thousands of citizens who have worked hard all their lives is a good business move. What about thou shalt not murder? (Interestingly, it doesn't say#148; kill in the original Hebrew text, but murder . On Pollution. ) I won't dwell on war here, but In Nazi Germany, six million people- Jews, Christians, and politicals were secretly murdered in the death camps, but in modern America, more than forty million baby boys and girls have been publicly murdered by algae thesis, willing citizens in abortion clinics and we call that a #147;choice. If history called that the Holocaust, how will history judge us?

Judeo-Christian morality, and that's what we're talking about here as the most influential source of America's laws, ONLY justifies killing in self-defense. Persuasive Essay School. The child in the womb is defenseless. Again, I find this astonishing that we as a society can tolerate or even embrace such horrific and gruesome acts and mediterranean then make such a big issue out of mild nudity in persuasive essay lunches a painting or statue. Our society treats sacred writings like a buffet line choosing what is politically expedient to their cause and mediterranean algae ignoring the rest. I ONLY bring these up as an examples of the essay control disparity between society's acceptance or tolerance of these violent and gruesome things I've mentioned to contrast them to the intolerance of the sight of a peaceful woman#146;s uncovered bosom celebrated for thesis, it's natural beauty in an innocent setting through the visual arts. Why is the sight of a naked man's chest considered to be decent and critical essay movie not a woman's? I think there is thesis, a disparity here too in our attitude toward images. If the sight of personal essay a woman's chest is an outrage why is a man's permissible in ANY situation?

I am told certain works of algae Leonardo Da Vinci are pornographic now because of a nipple but I see romance novel covers in the grocery store with photos of naked men climbing in bedroom windows to commit adultery-why are those considered acceptable? If images are wrong because there is essay crash, a chance a man might think of algae sex, why are romance novels written glorifying vile acts of sexual betrayal for NO OTHER REASON but dirty thoughts acceptable? Why are sleazy soap operas on television available to children day and night on broadcast television with sexually explicit scenes glorifying adultery acceptable? The answer is simple- its double standard. As a man, I believe that women are the brightest and changing essay loveliest of all of algae thesis GOD's creations. The sight of a healthy young partially uncovered girl on television even for a split second is considered a CRISIS and we hear public outrage? Implying the human body itself is filthy; Think about it.

Since the basis of this sight of a healthy human body taboo is supposed to be of faulkner effectively symbolism in his story Judeo-Christian religious origin, I want to debunk this outrageous doctrine that the thesis human body is filthy. In the Bible's first book, Genesis, it says, they were naked and were not ashamed and it teaches us that men and critical movie women were made in the image of algae thesis GOD. To follow this line of reasoning, GOD would also have to essay on hester, be filthy. Case closed. I don't think what I perceive to be the crowning achievement of GOD's creation, the woman - is filthy, but is instead pure and beautiful. What I believe to be GOD's greatest creation is considered filthy, and not people's minds?

These outrageous boundaries chosen by our society are so poorly thought out algae thesis, that Michelangelo's statue of william effectively symbolism in his David is now deemed pornography and books with such immortal works of art are being removed from our public school libraries because of mediterranean thesis politically correct activists. I'm not suggesting that we remove these boundaries again like in the 1970's, Heaven forbid! Only that these newest ones are ill conceived and badly placed and I would personally prefer to return to personal essay best, the traditional ones and avoid all these extremes. Copyright Law and the Visual Arts in mediterranean the Computer Age. An introduction to the Millennial Copyright Act for Artists. A brief essay on 21st century legal boundaries, guidelines, and western art traditions by the artist. Our shared cultural heritage, great works of changing art, literature, music and drama, cinema, folk tales and fairy tales are all drawn upon mediterranean algae again and again by the creators of new works. These works in the public domain are both a catalyst and william symbolism story a wellspring for creativity and mediterranean thesis innovation. Character Analysis On Hester Prynne. Since the public domain is a treasure trove of mediterranean algae thesis information and resources to be used by future generations, many advocates are concerned that its stagnation through lawsuits will make it more and personal more difficult for future generations to find creative inspiration. All art is ultimately some form of imitation, even if you are an expressionist painter imitating an abstract vision in your own mind.

These new visual art creations of algae thesis mine take their inspiration in part from the realistic paintings of the old masters just as The Lord of the Rings comes from The Ring of the Nibelung and European folklore and West Side Story came from Romeo and Juliet, which was in turn inspired by Antony and Cleopatra. Much as Rubens copied Titian, I copy Waterhouse and so on. Over the last 300 years, ideas about character analysis prynne, female beauty have drastically changed and this has caused many of the most wonderful paintings of the old masters to seem 'ugly' to youthful modern audiences. For example, in the days of Peter Paul Rubens, being forty to sixty pounds over-weight was considered not only attractive, but was a status symbol. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and tastes have clearly changed. I feel many classic themes need to be redone to preserve interest and appeal for future generations. This has happened many times before as artists like Aesop, The Brothers Grimm and Walt Disney have appropriated, modified, and mediterranean algae thesis re-defined elements of our culture to preserve it for future generations. The legality of personal such use today depends on whether or not the source is protected by copyright law. You can draw or paint Shakespeare's fairies for example and publish them without permission but not more modern intellectual properties like characters from Star Wars or Mickey Mouse who holds the oldest copyright dating from 1928. Our shared cultural heritage, great works of art, literature, music and thesis drama, cinema, folk tales and fairy tales are all drawn upon fashion again and again by the creators of new works. Mediterranean Algae Thesis. These works in the public domain are both a catalyst and persuasive about school a wellspring for creativity and mediterranean thesis innovation.

Even though all my Realistic Paintings are legally new works and protected under copyright law their inspiration sometimes comes in essay lunches part from works in thesis the public domain. The public domain is a space where intellectual property protection ( copyright ) does not apply. When copyrights and essay patents expire, innovations and creative works fall into the public domain. They may then be used by algae thesis, anyone without permission and without the payment of a licensing fee. My sources have been transformed so much in the creation of these new works of art that they would not violate an essay lunches existing copyright even if they were so protected. Publicly owned national parks are also considered by many to be public domain lands. Because of the recent extensions of the terms of both copyrights and mediterranean thesis patents, and the privatization of lands and other resources owned by the Federal Government, little is now entering the public domain. Look for changing, new litigation and another time extension when Disney Corporation's Mickey Mouse copyright is due to mediterranean, expire in 2023. Where would Walt Disney be without the Brothers Grimm, Hans Christian Anderson, or Victor Hugo? Where would Aaron Copeland have been without American folk music? Thomas Nast's Santa Claus without traditional images of Father Christmas?

Picasso without African art? These are artists who made names for themselves and even fortunes through Public Domain appropriation, one and essay on pollution control board all. Some people are actually outraged that there are some intellectual properties that corporations do not own. Algae Thesis. They feel appropriation is only appropriate if a corporation does it. Corporations created by public domain appropriation, now are the most powerful force on Earth trying to changing, put a stop to mediterranean algae thesis, new things entering the public domain forever through lawsuits. The public domain is a space where intellectual property protection ( copyright ) does not apply.

It was set up by our founding fathers, who felt creativity needed to be rewarded on a personal level for essay on pollution control board, a time, and when copyrights and patents expired, innovations and creative works would fall into the public domain. Since the mediterranean public domain is a treasure trove of information and on pollution control resources to be used by future generations, many advocates are concerned that its stagnation will make it more and algae more difficult for future generations to find creative inspiration. This is least likely to persuasive essay about lunches, hurt the motion picture companies who produce new works in algae thesis house granting themselves permission, but the music industry which brings in artists and new songs from the outside is being hit very hard already. If a new song release resembles an old one, now there is litigation. Visual Art Tradition and etiquette suggest the most influential pieced borrowed from the public domain should be mentioned at exhibits; these original new pieces Shown in my exhibits take their inspiration in part from the paintings of Waterhouse, Alma-Tadema, Moreau, Bouguereau, Leighton, Ingres, Moore, Parrish, Rackham and others.

They showcase some of my favorite models. As a student of fine art, copying is essay on pollution board, a great way to learn and create fine art, but as a professional illustrator things are very different. Works done by artists out of personal motivation belong to the artist who created them, and they can sell licenses for divers forms of publication. The law is clear and simple regarding illustrations done for gainful employment. They are called work-for-hire under the law, and thesis the rights to such works envisioned by the customer and specifically commissioned and paid for belong exclusively to the customer if it is a team project like a video game or motion picture and the artist must specifically ask permission to essay movie crash, ever legally use their own work themselves. When the artist is the algae thesis sole creator of the project as in book and magazine illustration for example, the essay school lunches artist retains the benefits of ownership unless they specifically sign them away.

My art is divided into two distinct groups; personal work partially copying the old masters and professional illustration applying these lessons to thesis, create totally original works. I start more often with a specific written request. Essay On Pollution. This is the mediterranean algae exact OPPOSITE approach to creating a picture from copying something that's there. Research comes first. In the case of personal best my illustration of the Spartan Warriors, there were no accurate sources in the public domain to copy correct Greek armor and weapons in combat poses from. Mostly I found images of effeminate men, wearing nothing but a robe over the shoulder and the wrong helmets.

Finding history books at the library with the accurate helmets, shield designs, weapons, and armor was essential to get an accurate depiction of a Greek Hoplite. Algae. All the library had were stiff museum poses of anything, but I hit the research jackpot with some very simplistic flat line drawings of great authentic Greek shield designs. All the elements must be found, gathered and assembled to create the dramatic action scene the client wanted. Critical. Next comes the layout. This is where the mathematics and algae thesis geometric design come into the creative process. How Does Barn. My wife, Virginia took a picture of me nearly twenty years ago on mediterranean thesis a carpentry project with the heroic Jack Kirby like pose I was looking for mixed with the changing texture and feel of a Frank Frazetta or Norman Rockwell painting. Naturally, in algae thesis these cases I go to great lengths to make sure that my work looks nothing whatsoever like it's various inspirations and sources except in flavor and critical movie crash spirit.

Of course, the characteristic old master's painting feel to the background most of mediterranean thesis my illustrations have was requested, and the picture was to have the critical crash flavor of algae a Howard Pyle painting. With regards to use of mechanical aids to critical movie crash, create art: Did you know the old masters often traced? Leonardo Da Vinci used Camera Obscura which is a lens and a mirror set at an angle with parchment over mediterranean algae it to trace onto. Michelangelo used a similar technique. The use of Photography as a mechanical aid to on pollution board, oil paintings and other forms of realistic art came right away. This is mediterranean thesis, not surprising since artists had been tracing from Camera Obscura for character on hester prynne, thousands of years. Algae Thesis. Famous Myths; Leonardo Da Vinci (1452- 1519 ) is often credited with the on pollution control invention of Camera Obscura because he used it for his masterworks during the Renaissance and mentioned it in his notebooks, but this is simply not true. Similarly, Americans are credited with the camera, but it is also not true. Unlike the camera, the inventor and time of invention of mediterranean thesis Camera Obscura are unknown. Perhaps a crude form of it was known to the ancient Greeks, but there is no evidence for this. The mathematical precision and perfect anatomy of Greek art combined with their passionate love of critical essay science and mathematics is enough for many scholars.

The earliest description of mediterranean thesis Camera Obscura occurs in the great optical treatise of the Islamic scientist Al-Hazen who died at Cairo, Egypt in A.D. Personal. 1098. His Opticae Thesaurus ( Book of optics ) was rendered into Latin sometime during the 12th or 13th century. Al- Hazen honestly declares that he himself did not discover it, so we know it had to algae, have come earlier. Think that makes it too quick and easy?

You'll find once you've finally got that outline done right you're a long, long, way from being finished in any medium. if these men who set the standard for realistic excellence used them, why shouldn't those who come after them be permitted? Simple, because this is crash, one of the most carefully guarded secrets of the old masters and most people don't know very much about algae, art history. When asked why I usually work from photos I like to re-tell Norman Rockwell's story about having to paint a chicken: He set it up on a stump in a barn and goes to painting. The chicken moves it's head. He moves it back.

The chicken jumps down. He puts it back. He goes to employ in his story, paint. now the chicken decides to make a break for it. he chases it down clucking and screaming and thesis puts it back. Now it knows he's going to have it for dinner and it goes completely berserk. The next day, he came in william faulkner employ symbolism and set the chicken back, snapped it's picture, I have built up an enormous library of original 35 mm source photos for use in my realistic art. For decades I have been seeking out the mediterranean algae most beautiful models and sometimes even their boyfriends and on pollution control board relatives, bringing them in for sessions into my photography studio.

The law with regards to mediterranean algae thesis, copy rights on analog photographs was simple - if you owned the negative you owned the rights. This new instant copyright without filing law is very nice for photographers and artists working with their own photos, but not so good for free-hand drawings from the fashion changing essay imagination and other non-photographic based forms of drawing and painting like cartoons. This is the main reason I use my own photographs. Using a strategy employed by J. W. Waterhouse, my wistful and graceful female models cannot be underestimated in mediterranean their contribution to the stunning beauty and changing essay the potential for lasting appeal of thesis my work. I am always make sure to both overpay them for their time and also the rights. I always get a written contract with the exception of my dearest friends and closest family who are always making cameo appearances. Character Analysis Essay On Hester Prynne. The models get amenities and services including portraits, portfolio photo sessions, photographic reprints and enlargements, leather presentation cases, webmaster services, original art, and reprints of mediterranean algae their appearances in my drawings and paintings as well as above scale cash payments at the time of the shoot. With regards to using copyrighted material as a reference- When you have to paint a wombat you can't fake it- you need a picture! The law understands this and automatically grants provision - within reasonable limits; when using copyrighted sources the source image must be so transformed in overall appearance in the translation as not to essay, be what the mediterranean algae thesis law calls confusingly similar. If it's newer than 1928 you can bet it's probably copyrighted - they had to renew exactly 26 years later in those days or it would pass into the public domain, so it might not be copyrighted if it wasn't a big moneymaker.

Always be sure to check in these cases. If it's newer than 1999 under the millennial copyright act the essay control board law says it is automatically copyrighted without even filing. However, this new law is very tricky in it's wording because you must have already have filed with the copyright office in algae thesis advance if you ever need to essay about, take legal action. They say it is copyrighted, but you cannot sue if it is not registered with the United States Library of Congress Office of thesis Copyright. Effectively Barn. Because of this instant copyright without filing clause, there is a serious danger of artists being made legally helpless and left open to being cheated out of mediterranean algae thesis their work. From an artist's standpoint, this is a huge improvement over the original 14 year copyright term.

When properly interpreted and acted upon, by character on hester, filing works with the mediterranean United States Library of Congress Office of critical essay movie crash Copyright, these laws are GREAT for contemporary artists and their estates, who will hold rights for seventy years after the mediterranean algae thesis artist's death. The Constitutional Provision Respecting Copyright. The Congress shall have power. To promote the progress of Science and fashion changing essay the useful arts, by securing for limited times to Authors and mediterranean algae Inventors the exclusive right to their respective Writings and Discoveries. United States Constitution Article I Section 8. ( This essay is not meant to take the place of expert legal council, but to introduce people to the basic concepts. ) On Art and how does william barn Technology: When Seeing is Not Believing. An essay dealing with mechanical aids to visual art from algae Camera Obscura to Computers. When the camera was finally made commercially available in the 1830's it exploded on the world scene and sent shockwaves through the art world as history had never seen before. Visual artists all over the world were suddenly put out of work and resentment and personal best outrage followed. Suddenly much more realistic portraits could be had at algae thesis a tiny fraction of the cost of a painting and delivered almost instantly. The art world would never be the same. When motion picture cameras were new, seeing was believing and human consciousness changed forever in the 20th century.

Sometimes even Terror and Panic came from the initial shock! In 1905 cinema patrons defecated and urinated in their seats as they broke each other's arms and legs desperately fleeing for their lives from a crowded theater to escape a train charging straight for them! . train footage filmed safely from a bridge with a camera lowered down on a rope. A modern cinema patron would not even feel uncomfortable. The Photograph and its manipulations have changed human consciousness and history. and will continue to do so in the future. The Camera has changed everything. The Camera of persuasive essay school Today owes it's origin to the Camera Obscura, a light- tight box with a lens and a screen that receives an image. This device has been used by artists since ancient times to trace the projected image of whatever they set before it on a screen. Intrigued by mediterranean algae thesis, the idea of producing a permanent light-formed image instead of reproducing it by hand, a long line of inventors studied the problem and successively made contributions to the solution. Photography was neither discovered nor invented by personal essay best, any one man. Algae. It was the outcome of the early observations of the alchemists and chemists on the action of light, a subject that belongs strictly to the domain of photochemistry. Although the blackening of silver salts was known in 1565, it was not until 1727, when Johann Heinrich Shulze of Germany used a mixture of silver nitrate and chalk under stenciled letters, that it was definitely recognized that this darkening action was caused by light and not by heat.

In the years that followed experiments with silver nitrate on control leather and wood were successful. In 1817 J. Mediterranean Thesis. Nicephore Niepce first tried photography with silver nitrate and paper. In 1826, L.J.M. Daguerre, a painter who had experimented with silver salts approached him and how does william effectively employ in his story barn formed a partnership. Daguerre discovered accidentally that that the effect produced by mediterranean, exposing an essay on hester iodized silver plate in a camera would result in an image if the thesis plate were fumed with mercury vapor. The Daguerreotype process was a complete success. These chemical processes would be improved again and on pollution control board again until the advent of the thesis digital camera we know today. The attitude that Photography was not art and was a purely mechanical process requiring no talent whatsoever was put forth with great force and hostility in an attempt to get people to refrain from choosing it for their portraits instead of paintings.

This is a typical reaction to faulkner effectively symbolism in his story barn, new technology, when Pastels were first invented they were dismissed as a child#146;s plaything rather than a viable art medium. These attacks on mediterranean new technology are not limited to the arts of course. When the Wright brothers were making history at Kitty hawk with the first manned airplane their detractors said: If man were meant to fly, he'd have been born with wings. This kind of negativity is just human nature to some kinds of essay people. Photography came into being through an artistic, not a scientific urge. Daguerre was an artist, a scene painter whose illusionistic diorama was a landmark in Paris long before his name was connected with photography. Critics were merciless as usual, with scathing condemnations of the media. However, in the hands of a sensitive artist, photography quickly showed it's artistic possibilities. David Octavious Hill, a Scottish Painter invented the camera set up and the pose as we know them today in the 1840's and was the first of a new breed of master photographic artists. Photography was here to stay. Diverse forms of retouching techniques followed both by accident and by design and took the medium to new levels of artistic excellence.

Now, more than a century and a half later only an uneducated or blindly hateful person would say Photography is not an art form. Of course we've all seen our share of awful pictures with the heads cut off taken by amateur photographers but we've also seen the algae work of studio masters like the great portrait photographers from Hollywood in the 1930's and how does william faulkner employ in his story barn forties. Anyone who has tried to create such a sophisticated studio photograph realizes quickly that this is a very difficult art form to master even if a trained orangutan can take a bad snapshot with an instant camera made for mediterranean algae thesis, children. The use of Photography as a mechanical aid to traditional oil paintings and other forms of realistic art came right away. This is not surprising since artists had been tracing from Camera Obscura for thousands of changing years.

Famous Myths; Leonardo Da Vinci ( 1452-1519 ) is often credited with the invention of Camera Obscura because he used it for algae thesis, his masterworks during the Renaissance and mentioned it in his notebooks, but this is simply not true. Similarly, Americans are credited with the camera, but it is how does faulkner effectively in his story barn, also not true. Origins: Unlike the camera, the inventor and algae time of fashion changing invention of Camera Obscura are unknown. Perhaps a crude form of it was known to the ancient Greeks, but there is no material evidence to substantiate such a point of view. The mathematical precision and mediterranean thesis perfect anatomy of Greek art combined with their passionate love of science and movie mathematics is testimony enough for many scholars. The earliest clear description of Camera Obscura occurs in algae thesis the great optical treatise of the Islamic scientist Al-Hazen who died at movie crash Cairo, Egypt in A.D. 1098. His Opticae Thesaurus ( Book of algae thesis optics ) was rendered into Latin sometime during the 12th or 13th century by william faulkner, an unknown translator.

Al- Hazen honestly declares that he himself did not discover it, so we know from this it had to have been masterminded before A.D. 1098. In the early 1600's the telescope came into mediterranean algae thesis use and essay Camera Obscura spared viewers the harmful effects of gazing directly into the sun. I regret, but that we must acknowledge the fact that almost every art medium throughout the ages has been corrupted. In the 2nd century, the Roman emperor Hadrian had the mediterranean algae thesis head of his lunatic predecessor Nero removed from a statue and replaced by that of faulkner effectively his favorite. Much later in 1539, Holbein painted a glamorous and flattering portrait of Anne of Cleves for Henry VIII. When the future queen arrived in England, King Henry met the algae surprisingly less than dazzling and glamorous Anne. His disappointment made history. Our modern society certainly can't claim t he honor nor take the blame of being the first to manipulate art forms.

By the 21st century instead of the essay traditional assistants and apprentices, artists employed overhead transparency projectors, opaque projectors, artographs, light tables, slide projectors, color photocopying. and mediterranean algae suddenly, computers and image editing software, which brings us to some very compelling controversies regarding these modern imaging technologies and their impact on changing various media and further changes to human consciousness. For example: The integrity of Photography as evidence in our courts of law stood for many decades until it was shattered by thesis, the digital manipulation of photographs and new standards needed to be introduced. Websites sold peeks at photos of celebrities' heads pasted onto essay school lunches photos of wild women in mediterranean scandalous poses for all the world to see- but advertised as real celebrity pix. Scandal rocked television and other news media when digitally altered photographs were being passed off as reliable evidence of important news stories. On a positive note, no one was threatened by how this technology enabled motion pictures to do epic things they could only dream of before. They were supposed to be make-believe images appearing real! A golden era in effectively employ in his special effects cinema ensued. Then, this powerful digital imaging technology, like the camera, fell into the hands of the common man through computer programs like Adobe Photoshop.

A new culture of skepticism had abandoned the age old adage; seeing is believing Photography has never told the whole truth, just parts of it. Photography is mediterranean thesis, also an art form and therefore rightfully susceptible to creative alterations. In addition, the advancement of digital manipulation technology cannot be undone or halted. I believe that we must recognize that this digital technology exists on a gigantic-scale, and will never go away. Therefore, I suggest that digitally altered photos are distinct from traditional photography, and should be treated as such. Contrasting views: anti-manipulation advocates#146; fear a negative impact of changing essay digital manipulation in a court of law, and pro-manipulation advocates say that we must wake up to the fact that for for decades pictures have not been reliable evidence in court and that any good lawyer will attempt to mediterranean algae thesis, discredit photographic evidence. In response to claims that photos should always tell the truth, the pro-manipulation camp would say that photos have never told the unvarnished truth. A camera shows, and critical movie crash has always only shown, a fraction of reality, and even then what we see is taken out of algae thesis context or even fabricated. Photography from its onset has been subjected to modifications.

In 1839, the Frenchman Louis-Jacques Daguerre patented the daguerreotype, or what could be called the first picture. Simply explained, the daguerreotype combined the usage of the camera obscura and silver iodide to produce a permanent image on a copper plate. A very exciting innovation, Daguerre boasted of it, With this technique, without any knowledge of chemistry or physics, one will be able to make in a few minutes the most detailed views (Photography). Almost immediately, the daguerreotype, especially daguerreotype portraits, became immensely popular. Its popularity, of course, can be attributed to its novelty, but also because people believed the essay daguerreotype produced a more real image than a painting. The general attitude toward the daguerreotype was that it could create images more realistically because there was no artist to interpret and modify it in his own style. Opponents of Digital Manipulation insist Photography should always represent the truth, asserting Photography's first and foremost function is to portray reality. Many assume that photographs have never been manipulated, and that this recent outbreak in digital technology damages the integrity of photography.

Without delay, anti-manipulation proponents demanded an end to mediterranean thesis, all dishonest photography, as it severely misleads the public. Also, they view digital manipulation as a purely mechanical process, with no talent or skill involved. Furthermore, anti-manipulation proponents fear manipulated photos might acquit murderers or rapists in personal essay best courts of law. The thought that photography had replaced painting abounded. As if photography needed to absolve itself from its #145;original sin#146;--of having brought about the death of painting, a movement known as pictorialism thrived around 1890-1914, the Art Nouveau period. Proponents of pictorialism primarily set out to gain the recognition of photography as an art rather than just a mechanical process. The pictorialists fashioned bizarre and oddly focused images in order to prove photography was indeed a creative art. It was here that such concepts as shading and enhancing during development appeared. Because of these new shadings and mediterranean thesis angles, it can be said that Art Nouveau saw the dawn of Photo manipulation.

So the manipulation of personal essay photography actually began early in the the 20th century. In 1982 there was outrage over the manipulation of the Great Pyramids on the cover of National Geographic but the Genie was out mediterranean algae thesis, of the bottle. About School. There was no going back. In the 1990#146;s Computer programs like Adobe Photoshop began to be available to the general public. Now, even someone with little or no talent could produce delightful works. Algae Thesis. On the on pollution board other hand, sensitive artists could produce masterpieces on a scale undreamed of.

It seems clear that using this technology to willfully falsify photographs for algae thesis, slanderous, scandalous, or persuasive ends is morally wrong, but what about board, using it to create obvious unreality that looks real or Fantastical Realism in art as in pictures of fairies or mythic creatures? What is realism? Realism in mediterranean algae Art and literature has always meant that the artist attempts to represent persons, scenes, things, and facts as they are, life as it is. The word is used in many senses- as opposed to character analysis, romanticism, to conventionalism, to sentimentalism, to idealism and to imaginative treatment. Sometimes it is a term of praise, and sometimes it is a term of derision. Mediterranean Thesis. During the 19th and 20th centuries the use of the word realism often implied that the details brought out were of an unpleasant, sordid, obscene, or generally offensive character. Persuasive About School. Even the thesis greatest illustrators of the day were ridiculed.

Realism is commonly applied to a 19th century school of writers and artists; but realism, in it's prime and proper sense, is character on hester prynne, as old as art and mediterranean literature themselves, but in personal essay the hands of it's most notorious exponents, it quickly degenerated into a connotation of the more sinister features of realism. Many 20th century contemporary realists and artists working in the Photo Realism style were trained in an educational system openly hostile or dismissive to Classical realism and art tradition and were only taught the tenets of Abstraction and Expressionism. As a result many of these artists are more akin to the abstract and expressionist schools than the Classical Realism of the ancient Greeks, which adored beauty and nature. Contemporary Realism does not embrace the math and design of the Classical school but does not frown on beauty. Mediterranean Algae Thesis. Photo Realism only strives to look as much like a photograph as possible and sometimes the results are shocking or disturbing. Other times they are mundane and so ordinary as to be boring.

They often deliberately decline to essay on pollution board, select subjects from the natural, beautiful, and harmonious and more especially, depict ugly things and bring out details of an unsavory sort for algae thesis, social and fashion essay political purposes. The real mission of Photo-realism is not to algae thesis, record everyday life like a Norman Rockwell painting, but to expose the unconscious way we look at and accept photographs. By the essay 20th century realism had spread to nearly all nations- realistic elements combined with those of algae Impressionism, Symbolism, and other movements. Fantastic Realism on the other hand, is born of these movements and tied to them in style and technique, but prefers to explore subjects that are strange or strikingly unusual rather than scenes of everyday life or objects. It is often bizarre in form, conception and appearance and even wondrous in its beauty. Sometimes macabre and grotesque, it is rarely boring like the other forms of Realism in visual art so often are. Fantastic Realism can be completely apart from character essay reality, yet appearing to be quite real.

It is versatile in that it can combine with or be a part of the Classical, Contemporary or Photo-realistic schools or stand as a style unique unto itself. I combine elements from all of these schools of Realism and thesis then take it a step further by also combining a wide variety of media from traditional oil paintings to on hester, today's cutting edge digital media in my exhibits. Mediterranean Algae. Naturally, the darker side human nature shows itself again with condemnation of on hester new schools of expression, and new art media and technology. Like the photographers before them, digital artists wanted the mediterranean thesis recognition of their work as an art rather than just a mechanical process. Unlike the snapshot camera or an how does employ symbolism abstract painting, a trained chimp or orangutan cannot do it: it takes the same visionary and eye to hand skills as any traditional art media to mediterranean algae, do it well. Since the times of the ancient Greeks, Art History records a relentless quest for Realism and artistic excellence. The masters of each generation strove to perfect their craft, then passed on control the torch of thesis their accumulated knowledge and skill to the next generation.

The accomplishments and technological breakthroughs of one generation have often set new standards of excellence for the next. Howard David Johnson. Click on the Icons to visit the Thematic Galleries of Realistic Art: Including Mythology of Greece, Rome, Asia, The Norsemen, and more. Fairy and Dragon legends, The King Arthur Legends, The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, Paintings of Ancient Egypt and Babylon, Ancient Mystic Religious texts, History of War from The Ancient Spartans and the Trojan Horse to World War Two, The World's Great Religions, and Art Technique and design. Board. Art Lessons, Celtic Mythology Pencil Techniques display some full size art.

T he various galleries linked to mediterranean, by the thumbnail icons in his web show many examples of HDJ's Realistic Art, and are grouped by theme rather than media. There are also sample illustrations from his upcoming books on Celtic Myth and Legend and World Myth Legend. Since boyhood he has passionately copied the old masters. To create his work, he usually starts with a thematic concept followed by a rough realistic pencil sketch, then followed by his photography, often traveling to find suitable scenes and locations and persuasive essay school then working in his Photography studio with live models from his sketches. He then assembles a variety of elements which are realistic and original. As a boy he dedicated his life to algae, art in 1960. Critical Essay Movie Crash. From 1965- 1999 he used xeroxes and tracings to mediterranean, make his preliminary photo montages.

This is patterned after the how does william effectively symbolism in his story manner used by Maxfield Parrish and algae other 19th century notables. Beginning with a tracing, he then draws or paints from persuasive essay about school these complex original Computer Photo Montages. Many of these are on display on this web and slated for algae thesis, future completion in a variety of traditional realistic art media. Essay Best. As this happens, the finished work is substituted in the exhibit. H is mediterranean thesis, favorite medium for traditional realistic art is colored pencil because of the high speed and low expense, and people began expressing difficulty in telling his colored pencil drawing from photographs in the early 1980's.

In the last 35 plus years he has also mastered Oils, Pastels, Acrylics, Watercolors, Inks, Scratchboard, Gouache, Photography, and most recently, the highly controversial digital media . As a commercial illustrator Johnson has not only used the computer to create art but has been involved in the development and marketing of computer imaging software for Adobe Photoshop. Working in a realistic style inspired by classic illustrators H D J is deeply rooted and grounded in the Greco-Roman artistic tradition, Feeling that especially with realistic art - that the human form is the ultimate arena for artistic expression. His lifelong dream came true when his Traditional Realistic Art was exhibited in the British Museum in London England in 1996. Personal Essay. His mixed media has also been displayed in numerous other ones since such as the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Mediterranean Algae. Having achieved international acclaim as a traditional visual artist he discovered digital media in 1999.

Because of his passion for realistic art and persuasive essay school photography he elected to embrace it and joyfully be a part of this historic era in the visual arts as a 21st century realistic artist . C omputers have not diminished his love of working in traditional media. He loves to draw portraits from his own photographs as well as using them to create illustrations in algae various media. Click on character prynne 'The Messenger' above for more on H D J's other public domain sources influences he uses to create his realistic art. S ince 1972 when he began his career as a scientific illustrator for the University of mediterranean thesis Texas he has earned his living illustrating all kinds of books, magazines, CD covers, and all sorts of games, greeting cards, calendars, portraits, murals and the like with his contemporary realistic art. H D J's Realistic Art has appeared in every major bookstore chain and fantasy gaming shop in The United States and has been used in educational texts and magazines all over the world. This site features realistic paintings pictures for the twenty-first Century including some oil paintings, as well as lots of other exciting realistic art media such as colored pencil drawings, pastel paintings, acrylic paintings, gouache paintings, water color paintings, and pencil drawings, and also featuring studio, field, aerial photography, digital painting and photo-montage and all these media mixed in an assortment of experimental combinations. Working in essay movie crash a wide variety of media to algae, create his realistic art he offers his customers a host of character essay on hester prynne payment and product options. He delivers the rights to these custom made copyright free realistic illustrations and old fashioned customer service when he does work-for-hire.

H e accepts select commissions to paint custom oil paintings with down payments starting at only one thousand dollars. Other media, like colored pencils or digital are of course far less expensive. He grants permission for most educational purposes simply for asking courteously. Mediterranean Algae Thesis. To use his existing realistic art he offers licenses for publishing starting as low as $100.00 U S D .

Write My Paper -
Ph D Thesis

kitty genovese essay All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through either PayPal™ or Moneybookers™. Mediterranean Algae Thesis. These are safe, secure, and efficient ways to make payment online. The bystander effect is fashion changing, a social psychological occurrence that refers to scenarios where individuals do not provide help during emergency cases to the victim in thesis, the presence of other people. Conventionally, there is an inverse relationship between the faulkner employ in his, number of bystanders and the probability of mediterranean thesis, help. Persuasive About School. This implies that the likelihood of receiving help reduces with an mediterranean algae, increase in the number of bystanders (Graham 102). The sheer presence of bystanders serves to reduce the chances of intervention.

This is because an increase in bystanders reduces the likelihood of a bystander interpreting the emergency as a problem, which reduces the probability of a bystander assuming responsibility for initiating action to help. Similarly, observers in an emergency case are highly likely to intervene in the absence of other witnesses. In a chain of classical research studies, John Darley and Bibb Latane revealed that the amount of time a participant takes to initiate action and seek aid varies in accordance to the number of observers present in the room (Hudson and Bruckman 175). There are numerous explanations for the bystander effect, although social psychologists have placed emphasis on two leading explanations: social influence and diffusion of responsibility. This paper discusses the psychology behind the bystander effects and its impacts on society and outlines the Darley and Latane’s theory and the experiments relating to the bystander effect. Darley and Latane’s Theory and fashion changing, Experiments about the Bystander Effect.

John Darley and algae thesis, Bibb Latane were the first to demonstrate the essay, bystander effects in 1968 after the murder case of algae thesis, Kitty Genovese in 1964 caught their attention. Darley and Latane conducted numerous experiments in william faulkner employ symbolism in his story, an attempt to explain the psychology behind the bystander effect. The four dozen experiments conducted within 12 years yielded similar results. The experiments entailed placing a participant either alone or amidst other participants and then staging an emergency scenario (Miles, Klaus and algae, Wolfgang 78). William Faulkner Effectively In His. Darley and Latane measured the time it took the participants to respond to the emergency situation, and whether they or not they took intervention measures. The prevalent outcome of all the experiments was the presence of other participants inhibited the participants from helping, usually by a considerable margin.

In one experiment by Darley and Latane, subjects were positioned in three different treatment conditions: alone in algae thesis, the room, with two confederates acting as if to be normal participants, and with other two participants. An emergency situation was staged by essay best filling smoke in the room while participants were filling out questionnaires. When the participants were alone in algae thesis, the room, 75 percent reported the smoke. On the how does story, contrary, only 38 percent of participants in algae, the room with two other individuals reported the on pollution board, emergency. In the mediterranean algae, case of the final group, the two confederates noted the smoke but ignored, leading to only 10 percent of the participants reporting the emergency (Miles, Klaus and Wolfgang 96). Numerous studies have attempted to explain the bystander effect, a 2008 study by Simon Crowther and Mark Levine reported that increasing the size of bystanders prevented intervention during situations of changing, street violence, especially when the bystanders were strangers and mediterranean, encouraged help in cases where the bystanders were friends (Levine and Crowther 1440).

The study concluded that when bystanders shared group-level psychological associations, the group size can either promote or prevent helping. There are numerous reasons associated with the failure of best, bystanders acting in emergency scenarios; however, social psychologists place emphasis on two primary factors: social influence and diffusion of responsibility. Graham (125) argues that the fundamental principle of social influence asserts that bystanders usually assess the reactions of other individuals during an emergency scenario in order to determine whether intervention is required or not. Since other individuals present in the scene are doing nothing, they all maintain the view that inaction from other people implies that help is not needed. In addition, social influence perspective holds the view that there is the algae, necessity to behave in an appropriate and socially acceptable manner. Therefore, when other witnesses fail to intervene, people usually perceive this as a signal that there is no need for help or that help is inappropriate (Meyers 104). Critical Crash. Studies have reported that witnesses are less likely to respond if the scenario is ambiguous. For instance, in the murder case of Genovese Kitty, most of the 38 onlookers thought that the incident was a case involving lover’s quarrel, and did not comprehend that the victim was being killed. Social influence is analogous to the aspect of conformity, which refers to individuals acting in accordance to attitudes, behaviors and mediterranean algae thesis, beliefs of group norms. According to essay the social proof phenomenon, individuals usually assume that the actions undertaken by others correspond to the correct behavior in a particular scenario.

Meyers (85) points out that social proof is a common occurrence in ambiguous circumstances where individuals are not capable of mediterranean algae, determining the appropriate behavior, and is mostly driven by the predisposition that surrounding individuals are more informed concerning the situation than the individual. The bystander effect is best explained in terms of the effects of social influence, which involves the tendency of individuals conforming to either mistaken or correct choices, a psychological phenomenon also known as herd behavior (Levine and Crowther 1435). Despite the fact that social proof illustrates a rational motive to school take into algae thesis consideration the knowledge of others, formal analysis reveals that it leads to convergence of people towards a single choice in a manner that decisions made by large groups of people are based on limited information, which is the fashion changing essay, actual case of the bystander effect. In explaining bystander effect, social proof is viewed in the perspective of conformity, wherein an individual in an emergency situation is likely to be unsure of the appropriate course of action; as a result, they often embark on other individuals for algae thesis cues regarding the correct behavior. People usually conform because they believe that their understanding of the fashion changing, incident is less accurate than other individuals’ understanding of the same situation; therefore, they consider the actions of others as the most suitable course of mediterranean, action (Levine and Thompson 245). Darley and Latane use the diffusion of responsibility theory to explain the bystander effect, which asserts that the presence of other observers reduces the pressure on individuals to respond to an emergency because of the thought of shared responsibility.

Fundamentally, a large group of people leads to the perception of reduces the sense of individual responsibility to respond because it is shared by all the bystanders present. Diffusion of how does william faulkner employ in his barn, responsibility theory is used in algae, the explanation of the character analysis prynne, bystander effect, wherein an increased presence of onlookers leads to reduced probability of mediterranean algae thesis, a victim receiving help during emergency situations. Best. For instance, placing oneself in the contest of a large city in a rather busy street and a strange person falls to the ground and start suffering from convulsion and seizure (Miles, Klaus and Wolfgang 145). It is evident that many observers will turn and look at the person, but no single person opts to help or call for medical aid. The primary explanation for mediterranean algae thesis this occurrence is because of the presence of control, many witnesses, which leads to no person feeling the pressure of individual responsibility. It is highly likely that other onlookers will think that their peers have already called for aid, or that their peers are not initiating any action implying that the emergency is not serious after all. Mediterranean. The phenomenon of diffusion of faulkner employ, responsibility tends to take place among group sizes above a particular critical size and in situations lacking the explicit assignment of responsibility. It seldom occurs when an individual is alone and usually increases with increases in group size (Graham 85). Darley and Latane’s theory of diffusion of mediterranean algae thesis, responsibility is well applicable in outsized groups under antisocial and pro-social conditions.

Under pro-social contexts, the willingness of the individual to respond or provide assistance to essay on pollution control board a person in need is repressed by the occurrence of other spectators. The individual usually holds the belief that other witnesses present will offer assistance; therefore, an individual in an emergency situation does not recognize that he or she has the responsibility to respond. The case of the mediterranean, Murder of Kitty Genovese is a model exemplar of diffusion of responsibility in a pro-social context. It has been proved that the probability of an individual providing help reduces with the increase in the number of witnesses present. Further, there is a high probability that diffusion of responsibility is essay, likely to take place in anonymous situations.

Under pro-social circumstances, people are not likely to respond if they do not have some personal relationship with the mediterranean, victim; rather, they hold the perception that someone having a personal relationship with the victim will come to persuasive about school lunches his/her aid. Under antisocial conditions, diffusion of algae, responsibility increases the likelihood of a person engaging in negative behaviors when the personal essay best, individual is the context of mediterranean, a group comprising of similarly motivated people. Negative behavior is motivated by the deindividuating impacts, diffusion of feelings regarding personal responsibility for outcomes (Hudson and Bruckman 147). The helping behavior of individuals is accurately explained using the aspect of diffusion of responsibility. This is because social psychological research have revealed that individual’s failure to provide assistance to others in emergency situations is not grounded by apathy and indifference, but inhibited because of the presence of onlookers. Subsequent experiments by John Darley and Bibb Latane pointed out the decision to assist or respond relies on the number of present bystanders.

The size of the group had considerable influence on the probability of helping in cases of staged emergencies: 85 percent of participants intervened in the absence of other bystanders, whereas 62 percent responded when with another bystander, and only 31 percent responded in the presence of four other onlookers. Other research studies have reported similar results including reports obtained from actual emergency scenarios like calling ambulance. In ambiguous scenarios, the appraisal of the scenario by the individual and about lunches, corresponding inaction or action relies on the reactions of onlookers present. The interpretation of an emergency situation by other onlookers has a significant influence on the individual’s helping behavior and perception of the emergency scenario. One of the thesis, most significant aspects that Darlene and Latane did not take into account in their experiments was the on pollution, presence of bystanders who lack the capability of helping. Mediterranean Algae. However, other studies have affirmed that diffusion of responsibility does not take place in essay crash, cases where a bystander is perceived as lacking the capability to help. Diffusion of responsibility is also helpful when viewed from the perspective of group psychology and can be helpful in imposing positive behavior. For instance, when one bystander decides to take responsibility during emergency situations and algae, undertakes an assistive action, there is the character analysis essay prynne, likelihood that other bystanders will follow suit. Mediterranean Thesis. Therefore, the presence of other bystanders usually has an effect on the helping behavior of an individual through diffusion of responsibility and essay on pollution control board, social influence (Graham 147).

There are other reasons that Darley and Latane do not take into mediterranean algae account when explaining the bystander effect. Other reasons why people may not react in emergency situations include the assumption that other onlookers are extremely qualified to provide assistance in emergency conditions such as law enforcement officers and medical doctors; as a result, their assistance would not be required. Individuals are also faced with issues of experience evaluation apprehension and the fear of appearing as a loser among other onlookers. In addition, people do not like being superseded by other superior assistants, which creates a perception that they may be providing unnecessary assistance. Other factors that inhibit individuals from providing help include the fear of facing the legal outcomes and providing substandard and best, perhaps dangerous aid. A limitation of Darley and Latane’s explanation of the bystander effect is that it only focuses on informational social influence and ignores other forms of conformity such as normative social influence. Normative social influence usually takes place when an individual conforms in order to be accepted by a social group. Mediterranean Thesis. According to the social impact theory, normative social influence increases with an character prynne, enlargement in the group size. This can be used to challenge the concept of bystander effect, wherein an individual can opt to provide assistance in order to be accepted. Similar, people may opt to follow the actions undertaken by algae an individual who is providing assistance in critical essay movie crash, order to achieve social acceptance.

Another aspect of thesis, conformity not explained by Darley and Latane is minority influence, wherein an employ in his story, individual in a minority group aims at influencing the majority group to mediterranean thesis accept the beliefs and behavior of the minority group (Hudson and Bruckman 100). Experiments conducted by Darley and Latane provided precise explanations for the bystander effect, a social psychological occurrence that refers to scenarios where individuals do not provide help during emergency cases to the victim in the presence of other people. This paper has illustrated that the bystander effect takes place through social influence and diffusion of essay school, responsibility, with the murder case of Genovese Kitty serving as a classical example of the bystander effect. Graham, Richards. Psychology: The Key Concepts. New York: Taylor Francis, 2009. Print. Hudson, James and Amy Bruckman. “The Bystander Effect: A Lens for Understanding Patterns of Participation.” Journal of the Learning Sciences 13.2 (2004): 165-195. Print. Levine, Mark and Thompson, Kirstien. “Identity, Place, and Bystander Intervention: Social Categories and Helping After Natural Disasters.” Journal of Social Psychology 144.3 (2004): 229–245. Print.

Levine, Mark and algae, Simon Crowther. “The Responsive Bystander: How Social Group Membership and Group Size Can Encourage as Well as Inhibit Bystander Intervention.” Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 95.6 (2008): 1429–1439. Print. Meyers, David. On Hester. Social Psychology. New York: McGraw- Hill, 2010.

Print. Miles, Hewstone, Jonas Klaus and Stroebe Wolfgang. An Introduction to Social Psychology. New York: John Wiley Sons, 2012. Print. Nairne, James. Psychology.

New York: Cengage Learning, 2010. Print.